Chapter 45

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You woke up the next day. You went to the bathroom and did your morning routine. Jungkook's guest room contained everything you needed, with even more things that you had no idea how to use.

You walked downstairs, and wandered your way into the kitchen. It was empty.

"He's still asleep." You murmured to yourself.

You wanted to open the fridge to see if you could make yourself something, but at the same time you didn't know if you had the permission to. For some reason it seemed kind of rude to just go through someone's fridge.

You raised your hand, putting it on the handle, but stopping dead there, as you felt someone's hand on your hair.

"So are you going to open it or not?" You heard his voice, as you turned around, seeing him so close behind you. His body basically pressing on you.
"I just thought..." But he didn't let you finish your sentence, he put his hand on yours and opened the fridge.
"What do you think could be in a fridge, that I can't show you?" He said, taking some bread, butter and orange juice out.
"Is that what you eat every day?" You asked, starting to blush for no reason.
"Mostly yeah, I just eat whatever's in the fridge, and doesn't require me to put too much effort into." He shrugged his shoulders.
"I can make pancakes..." You offered, then instantly regretting it.

He looked at you, surprised.

"Just say no if you don't want it. I think you'll like it eithe..." He cut you off.
"No, no I want it." He said, scratching the back of his head, and you thought you saw him blush a little?

There was an awkward silence between you guys.

"Well I don't guarantee that you'll like it, or that it tastes good. It's been a while since I made them." You said, taking out the supplies from the fridge.

Your grandmother taught you how to make pancakes from scratch when you were younger. Your mom never took care of you, and you spent a majority of your childhood with your grandma. 

One of the things you enjoyed the most was watching her cook. She knew how to make so many things, she taught you everything she could before she passed away, but she left her recipes with you. You always wanted to get back to them, but always put it off.

"Maybe I should actually start looking at those recipes..." You mumbled to yourself, as your were cracking eggs into a bowl.
"What?" Jungkook asked, walking over.
"Nothing, I was just talking to myself." You said.
"I'm honestly surprised that you can make pancakes without a mix." He said.
"Yeah well, thank my grandma for that." You said. "She taught me most of the recipes that I know."
"Your grandma?" He repeated.
"Yeah, she was the best." You said, a sense of nostalgia taking over you.
"That must be a nice feeling. Spending time with your grandma, just you and her, as she teaches you how to make food." He sighed.
"I think spending time with your grandma is a part of everyone's childhood?" You said, beating the badder.

Jungkook fell silent.

"What? You never spent time with your grandma?" You asked, in shock.
"I have, but I was very young when that happened. My dad isn't with really good terms with my grandma." He sighed.
"Why not?" You asked.
"It's a complicated story, I don't want to get you involved into my family relationships." He said a he messes up your hair.
"You talk to me as if I'm a child. I'm around your age you know, we're both adults here, you can say whatever. It's not like I'll mock you for something like this." 

Jungkook thought for a while, then a smirk appeared on his face.

"I mean, if your going to pretend to be my girlfriend, your going to have to know one way or the other." He snickered.

You took some batter on your finger, and drew on his nose.

"Hey! What was that for!" He said, grabbing a cloth and rubbing his nose.
"I'll pour this entire thing on your stupid little head if you keep acting like that." You warned.
"Okay okay I'm sorry, I'll tell you." He put the cloth down.

He sighed.

"As you know I work under my dad's company. I'm like the face of the company. But because of this I had to go through training at an early age, to build my persona, and everything." He started, "my grandmother, on the other hand, disapproved of this. She said that a child should be allowed to have fun, they should be allowed to enjoy their childhood. This difference caused them to be arguing even until this day."
"Who do you agree with?" You asked, suddenly feeling bad for him.
"I've learned to say that they both have a point, and I don't stand on neither person's side." He laughed weakly.

"But that's what you were trained to think. What do you personally think?"

Hello, hello. Back with another update for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it~

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day <33