Chapter 5

"Y/N?" A voice called.

You turned around, and saw Josh walked towards me.

"Josh? Is that really you?" You asked.

It was such a long time since you two met. He was the reason you met Katherine at the first place. You three inseparable when you were young. But he left to China, leaving you and Katherine in Korea. You guys sort of lost contact ever since.

"Yep, it's me." He laughed awkwardly.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in China?" You asked.
"Yeah...but I thought it was about time to come back." He said. Rubbing the back of his neck.
"What are you doing here? This late, and alone?" He asked.
"I just needed to clear my mind on some stuff..." You sighed.
"Katherine drama?" He laughed.
"How did you know?" I was shocked.
"I've known her for as long as you knew her. Don't you think I would be familiar with her by now?" He raised an eyebrow.
"You have a point..." You sighed.
"Let's get you home first, and then fill me up with the details." He said.

You two walked home together, and Katherine was still on the sofa, sleeping soundlessly. She looked so peaceful, and for once, she was finally quiet. No more screaming, fighting, or yelling. The only sound was the ticking of the clock, and the breathing of Katherine.

  "So, what's up?" He asked.

  You filled him up with everything that has happened. He nodded with head, and asked many questions.

  "I never liked this 'Jungkook' person, I mean he's never really done anything bad to me, but I've always knew he was that type who'd break people's hearts" he said, leaning back on the couch.
  "No, but when Katherine was fighting in the bar, the girl said that she stole Jungkook from her. Katherine never told me about this!" You exclaimed.
  "Maybe she wasn't ready, she still cries because of him, this means she's still not over him yet."
  "But it feels like she's hiding things from me, it feels like she doesn't trust me enough to tell me these stuff.
  I have her my house to live in, and she still doesn't feel like she should tell me stuff like this." You sighed.

  Josh didn't say anything, and stared up to the ceiling.

  "I'm a guy, so she definitely wouldn't tell me her boy drama, but I've known Katherine long enough to know that she would tell you everything once she's ready, just give her time." Josh comforted.

  The next day, Katherine couldn't go to school, she had a hangover, and a massive headache. You told her to stay home, and went to school yourself. It was a little lonely from time to time, especially at break times.

  You were walking back to your locker, and you saw the girl, using spray paint, and painted: He's mine bitch.

  Once they were gone, you ran up to her locker, and tried to wipe it off. It wouldn't budge. You started to panic a little.

  If Katherine found out about this she would be devastated. You didn't know what to do, but thought of trying using a wet tissue. You turned around, but bumped into someone's chest.

  "Oops, sorry. I just..." You stopped you sentence after seeing Jungkook, he was wearing a white blouse with black jeans. He was hot, you had to admit that, but you had to regain yourself back together. She's Katherine's ex!

  "What's this?" He asked.
  "I...You...They spray painted it." You blurted out. "I'm sorry. I...Could you move please? I need to get this off." You said.
"Are you sure you don't like me? You weren't the one who did this?" He said, pinning you against the locker.

You were blushing, you didn't like him, but he was hot, and this was the closest you've ever been with him. No, no, no. This isn't right Y/N, pull yourself back together.

"No, I didn't do any of this, in fact, your beautiful girlfriend did this. And I now need you get this masterpiece off of my friend's locker." You said, pushing him away.

  You were about to leave, when Jungkook took you arm, and took you back. He rolled his eyes, and took you tissue.

"You know that a wet tissue isn't going to help against spray paint?" He said annoyed.

You were about to protest, but he walked away. You had to shake your head from reliving the moment of when he pinned you. His fragrance, his deep brown eyes, his voice...nope, not gonna even try and remember that moment. You will forget about this.

You have to.

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

She interests me, every where I go, it seems that I'll always bump into her somehow. She stands out in the crowd, every where I look she's the first person I see.

Every time I see her, she sees me, and we lock eyes for a short period, and she averts her gaze away. When I follow the gaze, I see Katherine, so she isn't here to see me? But was pulled here? This makes it even more interesting for me. Usually little girls like her are just crazy over me, they come to me naturally. I thought she was one of them too, but it doesn't seem like so anymore.

Every time I see her, I have to make if Katherine was there, and sure enough she was. It made me sort of disappointed, but also even more interested. She doesn't like me, but not for long. It has been years since I saw a girl that doesn't come for me. The last time I did...well let's just say it didn't en up well.

Love is such a useless emotion for humans, you fall into it, deeper and deeper, thinking everything is fine, that life just suddenly will go smoothly for some reason, until it doesn't. Until they leave you, broken and helpless, they leave you without returning, every single one of them. They leave you like that, and no one is willing to help you. You are left to recover yourself, and you cannot show that you were ever hurt.

I've learnt this the hard way, she left me, without any notice, without any returning, just poof, like a magic trick, and left me.

I'm so done with being hurt, been through it once, and don't want it to happen twice, ever. I'm done with being broken done.

So I'm starting with breaking others.

I'm just gonna put it out here, all chapters in this book are going to be basically as long as this. Hurray!

Pretty lame setting or start isn't it? I told you guys I was bad with starting up stories!🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

  I'm sure many stories start off similar like this, again! My famous motto: BARE WITH ME!!! It's not the same story as the ones you guys read before, just a lame and similar start.

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3