Chapter 29

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You stared at Jungkook blankly, not believing what you were hearing. It had nothing to do with the fact that he was a popular guy, and you were a normal girl, but the fact that he asked you out for dinner.

  You narrowed your eyes, and looked at him in a confused manner. He scratched the back of his head, sensing your confusing.

  "Look if you have something to do..." He started, "or you want to keep watching your 'porn'..." He said, doing the 'air bunnies'.
  "Oh wow." You rolled your eyes. "Nah, I'd love to have a free dinner. I was struggling on what to eat anyways." You said.

  Jungkook's expression lightened up a little.

  "Okay then." He said, "Then it's settled, I'll pick you up at the main door after your last class today." 
  "And how exactly do you know when my last class end?" You asked, suspicious.
  "I don't, you're suppose to tell me." He said.

  You mentally facepalmed yourself. Why did I even think that he did some 'research' on my schedule? You thought to yourself.

  "It ends at five." You sighed.
  "Okay, don't be late." He said.

  Jungkook waved his hand, as he saw himself out of the apartment. You followed him to the door, and was about to close the door behind him, when he suddenly turned around. 

  Your faces were inches from each other. Both of you didn't think you would end up this close, and you were staring at his cherry-shaped lips without even knowing you were, and he was staring at your eyes looking down.

  He coughed to the side into his hand, as both of you quickly took a few steps back.

  "Here's your keys. I didn't know you were dumb enough to lose them at the lab." He said, handing you the keys, and he walked away without looking at you.

  You didn't even say thanks either, you were embarrassed of what just happened, so you just closed the door, and stood staring at your keys.

  It took you a while to gain yourself back together, and realize what you just did. Did I just agree to let Katherine's ex, Jeon Jungkook, take me out for dinner? You kept repeating the thought, letting it sink in, until you finally realized what you did. 

 "Oh god..." You whispered, shaking you head. "I just let Katherine's ex take me out for dinner!" You exclaimed.

  You banged your head on the wall, and sat on the couch, feeling light headed. Why on Earth did I agree to this, why did I think it was totally fine?

  "Oh..." You said, anxiety started to kick in. 

  It was already back enough that your mind was practically wrapped around him already. You started off only wanting to relax, and there you were casually agreeing on having a dinner with only you and Jungkook. 

  "This is great, just...great." You said.

  You weren't even thinking straight anymore. You were packing your things since your first class was about to begin. In your mind, rehearing all the possibilities that might happen between you and Katherine, that might reveal you had dinner with Jungkook.

  "So what did you eat for dinner last night?" You asked yourself, copying Katherine's voice.
  "Oh nothing much...Just the usual, you know?" You said, trying to act normal.

  Then you burst out laughing.

  "Just the usual? When in history, have I ever said 'Just the usual'?" You said.

  You walked to class, still not knowing what to do. You couldn't even pay attention to what the professor was saying, you were lucky that he didn't ask any questions, and this usually indicated that the things that he was teaching this class was important, because he didn't want to waste time stopping.

  Basically you knew you were screwed, but you still couldn't get you mind off how you were going to get screwed by Katherine.

  You were hoping that time would go slower, so that you had more time to think on how to deal with Katherine, what to say, what to do. You weren't even nervous on how you were going to act during dinner. You didn't even know what you were having for dinner, even though it should be something you should've asked when he offered it at the start.

  But today was just not your day. You wasted about an hour of your life not paying attention in class, and still haven'r figured out a good solution to your problem. Soon enough, all your classes were done, and you were five minutes away from having to walk to the main door of the campus.

  When the professor dismissed everyone, you, for the first time in forever didn't want to go. You just sat there, not knowing what to do. But you knew you couldn't stay for long, or it would be unfair for Jungkook, because you were ditching him.

  Welp, here I go walking to my death. 

  Okay, I'm back guys! Y'all happy to see me again? *smirk smirk*, voting is closed, thank you all for helping out<3

  Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3