Chapter 38

*Y/N P.O.V.* 

  Haha what? They've "heard so much about me"? You thought to yourself, how could they have heard so much about me? If you've never spoken to Jungkook? You wouldn't be surprised if Katherine was mentioned a lot, or even Rebecca, but you? You've only started knowing Jungkook these past few weeks. Honestly, how?

  You looked at Jungkook, trying to show as much confusion as possible, while still remaining subtle, and polite as possible. Jungkook shook his head, and sighed.

  "To cut the story short, I've been watching you." Jungkook said.

  You blinked in confusion, as his mom started laughing.

  "Kookie, you know that's kind of creepy to say." She laughed, patting Jungkook hardly on the back. "I'll fill you up..." But before she could start, the door flew open again. There stood another pretty girl, her hands on her hips.

  Goddamn, how many other pretty girls are in Jungkook's life? You thought to yourself.

  "Jungkook !" She exclaimed, walking over quickly. She gave off a scary vibe, threatening even. 

  You quickly stepped out of the way, as she went up and pinched his ear. 

  "How many fucking times do I have to tell you, that when we have a family meeting, I also need to be called?" She yelled, into his ear.
  "Family meeting?" You repeated.

  She looked at you, with those piercing brown eyes, you felt like knifes were sticking right through you, but quickly, her gaze softened.

  "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself," She started, then slapped Jungkook on the back hardly, "If he would have called me, this wouldn't be so awkward, I'm Lisa, Jungkook's older sister." 

  Your jaws dropped. Of course it's his older sister, you looked at Lisa, then Jungkook, then Lisa again, then Jungkook again. They didn't look very similar, but both were so good looking, you were honestly kind of jealous of their genes.

  "I will whoop your fucking ass next time you leave me out again." Lisa said to Jungkook.
  "Chill, we were running away from Uncle, it's not like we needed to notify you for running away from a dude." Jungkook said, rubbing his ear.

  You looked over at Jungkook's mom, and her expression darkened. 

  "What's wrong?" You asked.
  "Jungkook really is an idiot isn't he?" Lisa said, as she walked over to you, and put her arm around your shoulder. "I believe you have already meant our Uncle, so I'm going to cut straight to the chase."

  You nodded quickly.

  "We are rich, as you can tell already, and the source of our money comes from our little brother, and his wack ass friends working under this billion dollar company called BigHit Entertainment." She started.
  "Wack ass? You better watch it, or you won't be receiving any money this week." Jungkook said.
  "Oh shut up, I make my own money, I don't need you taking care of me." Lisa scolded, "Back to the point, this billion dollar company belongs to our loving father," She pointed at the man still sitting on the chair.

  He smiled warmly, and waved, as you waved back.

  "Our uncle, dad's older brother has been plotting to take over the company, and has been seeking different ways to attack, this is where you come in." She said.
  "Wait so you know about me?" You asked, seeing that this is just getting more and more confusing.
  "Yes, our entire family knows about you." She replied, messing your hair. "Our uncle has been trying to get a girl from his company to date Jungkook, and somehow get her to a spot where she can take over our company, to prevent that from happening, we need to make sure that Jungkook is occupied." She explained.
  "Wait, why only Jungkook? Why not you?" You asked.
  "Like I said before to that dumbass." She signaled towards Jungkook.  "I work in another company, which our Uncle has little to work with, since it's so far away from him. Unlike BigHit, which is his younger brother's company, if he wanted to take over YG, it'll take more effort." 

  You nodded, trying to take in all this information. 

  "Anyways, what I'm saying is that your role is to basically show that Jungkook is occupied, and our Uncle came over to talk to you, most likely to find holes in this whole act. Maybe asking things like: 'do you love him?' or 'why do you love him?' etc.." She said.

  You looked at Jungkook, your brows furrowed together, this is just getting more and more ridiculous.

  "Why me though? I mean, it's not that I'm not willing to help, but why me? Like if Jungkook works for a huge company, why not just pick some one there? Or like I don't know an idol? Or whatever? I know nothing about companies whatsoever." You said.

  "That's true, but uncle has already photos of you guys hanging out."

  Hey guys, I don't know if you saw, but I put up a new post on my wall yesterday, saying that I wanted to so something special for the 1k milestone, ask anything and I'll try to make it come true. 

  One of you asked for a double update, so here it is, as well as the weekly update this Friday. If you want anything, go comment under my wall, and I'll be sure to make it come true as much as possible. *COMMENTS HERE DONT COUNT*

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day <33