Chapter 40

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You looked back at Lisa with shock in your eyes.

"Wh-" But she cut you off.
"You heard it." She said, and looked at you.
"Just...Please consider." She smiled weakly, and let you go.

You were shocked by her words, but you had no time to think about it, as Jungkook walked over and pulled you over by the wrist.

"What's wrong? What did Lisa say to you?" He asked, looking at Lisa with a cold expression.
"N-nothing, she just wanted me to consider." You lied.

He said nothing but stared at Lisa.

The tension between the siblings, was subtle, but it definitely was there. You didn't know why, they did look like close siblings, but the longer you stayed, the more you thought that there was something off between the two of them.

"C'mon, let's go." He muttered.
"Wait to where?" You said, stumbling behind him.
"You said you wanted to go home." He said.
"W-what, no not back to my dorm!" You pleaded.

You didn't want to go back and face Katherine while making this decision. You didn't want to talk to anyone honestly. Going back to your dorm would just mean more things to have to think about, more things to have to think. And you were sure that Katherine wouldn't be thrilled to hear what you had to say.

You know that having Katherine around wouldn't be able to help you think, she'd keep bothering you, or have you sit there and listen while she rants about her day. 

On a normal day, listening to her would be fine, some of things she says are pretty interesting, and the stories she tells are intriguing as well, but for this particular decision you had to make, you wanted to be isolated from everyone. Just alone with your thoughts.

"Why not?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face.

You knew exactly what he was thinking, he wanted to call you and Katherine out, it didn't even matter if he was right or not anymore, at this point you had a long night, and just wanted to leave and go somewhere with no one there to bother you.

"Because I would like to consider this myself, and not involve anyone else. So going back to my dorm would seem to rather oppose what I need." You said, not losing your cool.

He stared at you, narrowing his eyes.

"Just for the mere purpose of this one decision, you simple cannot go back to your dorm?" He asked.
"Yes." You replied as firmly as possible.
"Okay fine, then if you're not going back to your dorm, where are you going then?" He sighed.
"Any where but there. Do you think there's a hotel nearby, or something?" You asked, pulling out your phone and going on Google maps.

You were about to find your location when Jungkook took your phone away.

"Hey! Give that back to me. If you know a place you could have just told me." You said.
"No need for a hotel, you can just stay over at my place." He said.

Your jaws dropped at his words.

"Me? Staying at your place?" You repeated.
"Yeah, I have a lot of spare rooms anyways, you can pick whichever." He shrugged.
"No thank you, I'd rather stay at a hotel." You said, showing your hand for him to put your phone back in it.
"My place is better than a hotel, mind you." He said, still not returning your phone.
"Does it matter?" You hissed, trying to take it back from him, but all he did was raise it upon his head, and it was out of reach for you.
"Yes exactly Y/N, does it matter?" He asked you back.

You seriously couldn't get this guy sometimes, as much as you wanted to fight back, he caught you off guard, you had nothing to reply after his retort.

"I just want to stay in a hotel!" You said.
"Seeing that you couldn't reply my question, I think I have won this round, therefore you are staying over at my place." He said, handing your phone back to you.

You were about to run for it, but he seemed to have read you mind, and stopped you by wrapping his arm around your waist, and picking you up.

"Put me down Jungkook!" You said, slapping his back.
"You're going to make a run for it again. I won fair and square, so you're coming with me." He said, walking towards the exit.
"Okay fine! You win, I'm going to your place, just put me down please, this is embarrassing." You said.
"How do I know you're not going to run again?" He asked.
"Here, take my phone, you can keep it until we get to your house, as a promise I won't run." You said.

He chuckled and put you down. You handed him the phone, looking away a little angry of him being so in control of you.

"Keep it, I trust you."

Weekly Update here !!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it :DD Again, the 1k event is still on, if you would like me to do anything, just go comment below that post, and I'll do my best to make it come true :D

Thanks for watching and have a nice day <33