Chapter 10

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

She left as soon as I was finished with the mask, it was funny how much she wanted to leave. I could tell, she was fidgeting the whole time, avoiding my gaze, keeping our distance. She disappeared in the crowd, and Tae came up to me.

"So you came!" He smiled warmly at me.
"Uh huh..." I was still sort of looking for her in the crowd, but she's gone.
"You're giving her a little too much attention, Rebecca will notice you know?" He said.
"Does it really matter? We both know she's temporary, even you said so." I raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, but it's not fair for her, she's giving you everything, and you give her nothing, she deserves someone better." He sighed.
"Too bad, she's stuck with a guy that doesn't give a fuck about her." I laughed.
"Kookie! There you are, I've been looking for you everywhere!" Rebecca took my arm.

I gave a look to Tae, and he just shook his head. We both know that I never loved her, I'm just bored, and I need to tell other girls that I'm occupied, so that they won't bother me. It's funny how they throw themselves at me, and hoping that I will choose them, or pay attention to them. Life isn't that easy, I don't know what they're thinking.

"Well, I'm not gonna disturb you guys, enjoy the party." Tae winked and walked away.

  I'm sure that he didn't walk far, he's still somewhere near, listening to our conversation. He loves seeing how I play with girls, it's like his favorite tv show. To him, it's more interesting than annoying, to me it's more annoying. I don't like dealing with Rebecca, she's too clingy, too needy.

  "Kookie, where did you put my mask?" She asked, looking down to my hands.
  "Oh, I gave it to someone who needed it more. She's not as beautiful as you are, so she needs a mask to cover up her face." I lied.
  "Aw, this why I love you Kookie." She kissed me on the cheek.

  When she left, I finally felt relieved, she takes up too much of my time. I need to get rid of her, but until another one comes, I'm stuck with her. I scanned the crowd looking for Y/N, and found her talking to Jimin. Damn it hyung, don't you know she's my prey? I tried to hear what they were saying, but the blasting music, and the chatting around me made it hard to even concentrate. Y/N walked away, but Rebecca went up and grabbed her mask off.

  What in the world is does bitch think she's doing?

  *Y/N P.O.V.*

  "You're telling me that I can't take care of my boyfriend?" Rebecca started laughing. "Oh honey, do you really think he gave you this mask because he saw something special in you?"

  You heart skipped a beat hearing what she said. You didn't know how much Jungkook meant to you, until her words actually hurt you. You don't like him, he's a jerk, but why does your heart ache after hearing those words. You should have never thought that he did for you, you should have known there was another reason for his sudden attention.

"No..." You tried to deny it, but the words were like daggers in the heart.
"Darling, he gave you my mask simply because he felt pity for you. I don't care if you have it, I can give it to you for all I care, but I'm just making sure you're not getting any wrong signals from him." She said, acting as if she felt sympathetic for me.
"Well you're worrying too much, I never thought he liked me, nor will I ever like him. So you can pick your stupid mask, and leave me alone," You retorted, but still hurt.
"You know what, I suddenly see why he chose to pity you. Here you can have it, he was right about you not looking so well without the mask." She shoved the mask in my hands, filled her hair, and walked away laughing.

You clenched onto the mask, hard. Trying to restrain yourself from wanting to break it into half. You hated yourself for thinking that Jungkook would ever see anything in you. The funny part was that Rebecca was right, he does feel nothing, and you knew it as well. Yet you never imagined he was so cruel, you were naive and thought that he was nice, and gave you the mask to cover your face. I should have known, guys like him never do things for no reason.

You bit back the urge to go up and slap him. You got up from the bar, storming to Jungkook. He raised and eyebrow when he saw you walk towards him.

"Wanting to thank m..." He started.

You threw the mask at him, trying to conceal the anger inside you.

"You can take the stupid mask, I don't want it. I never took you as a mean person, yet you proved me wrong. Give your pity to someone else, if you have something to say to me, say it in my face, not behind my back and letting me hear it from your stupid girlfriend."

You didn't give him a chance to reply, and left the party.

Hey ya! Back at it again with another chapter. It seems as if you guys are enjoying this series, and I'm happy to hear that. Do you guys want a weekly update as well? I mean I can do that if you guys want me to.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3