Chapter 32

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You looked at Jungkook, with one eyebrow raised, and showing him of how suspicious you were of this whole thing. His actions, this whole "surprise" that he has mentioned. It just doesn't seem right.

  "Don't be so skeptical about this Y/N." He stood back, crossing his arms, and tilting his head.
  "Well I have the right to. You take me to this fancy place saying that 'you want to make it up for me' when you didn't tell me I needed to dress formally. And the last time you did something without telling me made your sweet girlfriend pissed." You retorted.
  "Don't worry, it's nothing like that. I am trying to make it up to you." He sighed.
  "For all I know, you could be planning to make your girlfriend pissed at me again..." You murmured.

  Jungkook shook his head, and pushed you around.

  "Now Y/N, stop being so suspicious, and just do as I say. I promise this time I'm not up to anything. I just want to make it up to you." He said, as he pushed you towards the old man.

  "Hi." You mumbled.
  "Good evening miss. You have talked it out with out master?" He asked.
  "Yeah...Just do what you have to, it really can't get worst than what happened last night." You sighed.

  The old man smiled and nodded. He signaled you to a side door, and once you walked in, he shut the door behind you.

  Inside was a extremely well lit room, with chandeliers hung up everywhere. There was a small sofa, and a tea table with a humidifier on it. There was a huge mirror with lights around it, and a whole bunch of makeup on the table in front of the mirror.

  "What is this..." You said breathlessly.
  "Our master knew that if he told you to dress formally you would know something is up, and therefore ordered us to help get you prepared so that you don't feel out of place." The old man explained.

  You looked around, not believing what you were seeing in front of you. You didn't know what to do, whether to sit in front of the humidifier, or on the chair in front of the mirror.

  "But I don't really know how to do makeup..." You laughed nervously.
  "That is all covered miss, all you need to do is sit and wait for the ladies to come in and help you." He nodded his head and walked out of the room through another door. "If you need anything I am right outside."
  "Wait." You stopped him before he left, "Then what about Jungkook? I mean it's really nice of him to do all this, but wouldn't he be waiting for too long?" You asked.
  "Don't worry miss, he reserved a spot for both of you, and so left time for you to get prepared, as well as for him to do so too." He explained.

  You nodded as he closed the door behind him, leaving you, and this giant room to yourself. After inspecting everything, you decided to sit on the sofa, and take off you shoes. You pulled out your phone, and right when you were about to open a game, two girls, around your age walked in.

  "Hello, we were asked to be here to escort miss Y/N." One of them said.
  "Yeah that's me..." You said nervously.
  "Oh hello! My name is Britney, and she's Whitney. We're twins hired by Jungkook to help you get ready for the dinner." She said.

  You sat straight up, and just noticed how the two of them were actually twins.

  "Miss we would need you to follow us to the bathroom where you can have a bubble bath while we do your nails, and you have a mask on." Britney said.
  "Wait...do I need to shower first?" You asked,
  "No, we will wash your hair afterwards, and as for your body, you can wash it while in the bath." Whitney explained.

  You nodded slowly trying not to lose your calm. This really is too much for just a dinner to make up for entering someone's house. But you decided to go along with it, it's not everyday someone offers to help you get ready, and you wanted to see how rich people live.

  You walked behind Britney and Whitney, as you were lead into a fancy bathroom. They left the bathroom after making sure the water temperature was correct, and after the bubbles started to form, for you to get undressed and get comfortable in the bathtub.

  You looked back at the door, making sure they were actually gone, and looked at yourself in the mirror. You really did need a good relaxed bath, it's been so long since you actually had time to rest.

  "Welp, here goes nothing..."

 Here you go ;) to that one reader that wanted another update. I hope this makes your whack day a little better :D

  Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3