Chapter 13

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You froze at the stairs, your eyes fixed on Jungkook, your heart mixed with emotions, you didn't know he was going to be here, but you should have known. What other friends were Tae going to invite? Though he had many friends, but he's only close to these six guys. You took a deep breath. You were going to face him eventually, even though you weren't sure it was going to be so soon.

"Sorry if I'm bothering, I just wanted to get myself some breakfast." You said, walking slowly down the stairs.
"You must be Y/N, Tae told us about you. It's alright, we're also grabbing breakfast, you wanna join?" J-hope said, smiling warmly.
"Yeah, I made it just before you woke up." Jin said.

You walked up to the table, and looked down. It looked delicious to say the least, and you were hungry. You hesitated, but you had no better choice.

"Okay, I am hungry." You said.

Jin smiled, and went up to get you a plate, he served you some breakfast, and placed the plate in front of you. You looked up at yeh six boys, all handsome, all tall. No wonder they had so many people on their tails. And here they were in front of you, but they weren't looking at you, this made you feel good, you could eat your breakfast in peace.

You took a bite, and was astonished on how good it tasted, it was surprising for you that Jin could cook so well, and look so good. No wonder he's so popular. You looked up at the boys, they all should have other things about them that make them so popular. Even though there was drama between you and Jungkook, you knew deep down that he also had something in him.

"Is it good?" Jin asked, cutting you out of thought.
"Yes, it's very good." You smiled.

He was happy of your answer, he liked being complimented on his cooking skills.

"Where's Tae?" You asked, "Aren't you guys suppose to be in school?"
"Yeah, but we all called a day off." Suga said, bored.
"Won't the teacher notice?" You asked.
"No, we're not in the same classes after all, the professors don't really care. We don't affect them." Suga said.

You fell silent. I guess Suga's cold personality just attracts girls.

"Why are you here Y/N? Aren't you suppose to be in your house?" Jimin asked.
"I couldn't find a way to go home, it was too late to go back." You explained.
"Why didn't you let Tae just drive you back home?" He asked.
"He said his house was close to the party, and uh...I wanted to go sleep as quickly as possible." You lied.

You needed sometime alone to go through some thought, and the part of when Katherine wasn't picking up kind of scared you, so you trusted Tae.

"Ah, aren't you planning to go home?" Namjoon said.
"Yeah I am, but I'm planning to take a day off as well." You lied.

You were scared to face every one, and you didn't want to go to Katherine just yet. You sighed, thinking about the things you will have to face. You looked up at Jungkook, and he was looking at you as well. Your eyes locked, but you quickly pulled yourself away.

You didn't fall for him, you were hurt that he embarrassed you like that. You kept telling yourself that, trying to convince yourself. You were hurt and that was undeniable, but you were only hurt that he betrayed you like that, and that was all. That is all, I don't like him, he betrayed me, and that's all.

"When is Tae going to come back?" You asked.
"He said he had to finish up some stuff, we don't know when he'll be back." Jimin replied.
"You care a lot about him don't you?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

You tried to hold back the anger that was flowing in you, he asked in a teasing voice. You were frustrated enough that he showed up here, and you had to face him. But you were on your limit already, but you didn't want to lose it in front of so many people. So you took a deep breath, and tried to put on your most pleasant voice.

"Of course I do. He gave me a place to stay, I should be a little grateful for him shouldn't I?" You said, faking a smile.

Jungkook didn't smile though, he only looked away. You were happy that he wasn't happy, after all he put you through. Though you didn't want to hurt him, but you definitely didn't want him teasing you again, you don't think you could hold it in anything longer, so you knew the best way to avoid conflict, was so get away from it.

"I Uh..I'll see myself out."

Sorry for this boring chapter, I'm very tried today, and this actually took me way too long to write.

But still though, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3