Chapter 54

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

I walked out of the car, locking it after she got off. I had no intention to go to class, I learnt all this stuff years ago. I come to school everyday just to experience what college life is like. My parents felt bad for taking so much of my childhood away from me that they thought I at least had the right to experience college.

I walked around campus, hearing people whispering all around me. I thought that college life was supposed to be fun, and free. A place where you meet true friends, and go through weird experiences together. But all I've seen so far is people just constantly talking behind my back, girls doing shitty things to each other just to get a guy. I don't see the fun in college, I don't see any signs of kindness, I just see how sad and pathetic humans can be.

I was stopped by two girls, one was shy, the other was more outgoing.

"Jungkook Oppa, Sally here has something to say to you." She said.

I could clearly tell her friend didn't want to be here.

"Natalie stop, let's just go, he's probably busy anyways." The girl called Sally said, as she started walking away.

I was about to walk away as well, when the girl named Natalie pulled Sally back, and stopped me again, she was playing with her hair this time. I see where this is going.

"Sally come back here! Jungkookie-oppa doens't have anything to do right?  and wants to hear what Sally has to say right?"

Bingo.

This is exactly what I meant, the bullshit I have to go through. I don't deny that Sally might have feelings for me, and seeing how red she was, I think it's clear to say that she had something towards me. But Natalie is the type of shit that pisses me off. She thinks I'll do what she says, and once I do, she'll think that I have feelings for her instead of Sally. Sorry, I don't like neither of you.

I wanted to just slap that Natalie girl right then and there. She was using her friend to show how I listened to her more. To prove that I liked her more. I've seen this shit so many times.

"Sorry, I'm busy." I responded, with that smile that I greet every girl with.

I was about to walk away, but Natalie yelled something to make me stop.

"I don't see how that Y/N girl is any better! You can do better than that Oppa!" She said.

I smirked underneath my breath, and walked back up to her.

"See, I told you he wasn't busy." Natalie said, all proud of herself. 

I pulled her hair up, making her squint, as her friend stood behind her shocked.

"Bitches like you don't get to talk about Y/N. Does you 'friend' Sally here know that you're only using her to show her that I don't like her, and instead like you more?" I asked.
"Wh-"
"Either you shut your mouth up, or I'll cut all this beautiful hair of yours, and shove it down your throat."

I let go of her, and walked away.

Man does she piss me me off. 

Y/N provided me with the innocence, the kindness that I was talking about. She stood up for what she wanted, she said what was exactly on her mind. She didn't use anyone to get to her goal. She was truthful to everyone, not talking behind their backs, but rather confronting them in person.

She was what I ever wanted. She represented everything that I dreamt of. I went to sit under a tree, the wind blowing through my hair. I took a deep breath. I wanted her here, I wanted to make fun of her, to see her all frustrated and flustered. To see her think of a comeback when in reality she knew that she didn't have anything.

I missed her. Missed her small hits that she would give me every once in a while when I teased her. Missed her voice. Missed...everything honestly. I wanted her here so badly, but I guess she didn't feel the same way.

I put my hand over my face. Why did I ever make this decision to even approach her? Why did I even agree to come to college? I have no purpose here. I'm only wasting time. If I never agreed to come here in the first place, none of this would have happened. 

I laughed in my palm. I actually am an idiot. I never knew that being rejected would be this painful. I wanted to cry, but I wanted to laugh more. Laugh at how dumb I was to believe that I wouldn't develop feelings, when I knew better than anyone that Y/N had something on me that I couldn't describe. Laugh at how I was the cause of my own pain.

Laugh at how much I liked her.

Hehehehehehe. Here we goooo. Things just get better from here guys. Sorry for the late update, I had a lot of homework recently, so I had to get those done first. But here it is.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<33