Chapter 14

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

  I was called by Tae to go to his house the next morning, he said he wanted all six of us back together, since it's been a long time from the last time we got together. He didn't give us anything to do in specific, he said it was only for us to have fun. I agreed, since I had nothing better to do the second day either. I didn't want to go to class, since first, Rebecca will be there, and second, classes are just boring.

  I woke up early, called a cab to Tae's house. I held my phone near his lock, and the door opened. Tae doesn't like keys, since he knows that Namjoon has a high risk of losing the key, so he replaced his lock to a digital one, and put in our phone's ID in it. I was too lazy to remember the passcode, so I always used my phone.

  When I walked in Jin, J-hope, Jimin, and Namjoon were already there. Jin was on the stove cooking, and the other three were seated around the table, talking. I knew Tae was out, he said he needed to get somethings done, and he'll be back soon. Only Suga wasn't here yet.

  "Hey Jungkook. You're here early." Jin yelled.
  "Hi hyung. Yeah, I've got nothing better to do, and Tae was right about us not getting to together for a long time." I said.
  "Awwwww, you missed us didn't you? Our little Kookie missed his hyungs!" J-hope exclaimed.

  I rolled my eyes.

  "Where's Suga hyung?" I asked, looking around.
  "He's still sleeping, he didn't come yet, but he'll be here, you know how he rolls." Namjoon explained.
  "Should we call him?" Jimin suggested.
  "No, he'll be even more grumpy if we do. He'll come eventually." Namjoon denied the idea immediately.

  Soon enough, Suga walked in.

  "Hi hyung." Jimin smiled sweetly.
  "What's for breakfast?" Suga asked, seating on the first chair of the house. He didn't even bother to come to us.
  "If you'd be here earlier, you'd know." Jin said, handing out plates.
  "Give me a break, I was up all night yesterday, and so were you guys. How are you all awake?" He yawned.
  "If you want breakfast, you'll have to sit by the table." Jin said.

  Suga growled, and stood up, walking slowly to us, collapsing on the first chair of the table.

  "I made bacon and scrambled eggs." Jin said happily, serving us.
  "Where's Tae?" J-hope asked.
  "He said he had some stuff to get done, but he said he'd join us once he's finished." I answered between bites.

  We were all busy eating, and chatting, that we didn't even notice someone had walked into the kitchen. It was until she started talking that we all looked up and saw her.

She was wearing an oversized shirt, her hair in a bun, with a few strays on the side of her face. Her shorts were covered by the shirt, but every time she lifted her hand, we could see it. She was bear footed, and her eyes looking around.

"You must be Y/N, it's alright, we're just grabbing breakfast, wanna join?" J-hope said warmly.
"Yeah, I just made it before you woke up." Jin smiled.

She seemed confused, and so was I. What the fuck is she doing in Tae's house? Isn't she suppose to be in her own house with Katherine? How did she even end up here? More importantly, how did she wake up here? Since it's pretty clear those were Tae's clothes.

  "Okay, I'm hungry anyways." She walked up, and sat down next to Jimin.

  Jin served her a plate, most of us went back to eating, and Jin was standing next to her waiting for her reaction.

  "Is it good?" He asked.
  "Yeah, it's delicious." She replied, swallowing hard.
  "What are you guys doing here anyways? Aren't you suppose to be at school?" She asked.

  She's the good girl type, I thought, it's been a long time since I saw girls like her, most of them were trying to slut their way to us. All seven of us had seen all types of sluts trying to whore themselves into making us like them.

"Aren't you suppose to be home?" Jimin's question snapped me back.

She explained how she couldn't catch a cab, and the nearest hotel was too far away, so she went with Tae. Namjoon also asked her a few questions, but my mind blanked out. When I came back Y/N was asking for Tae.

"You care a lot about him don't you?" I smirked.

I internally slapped myself for even asking the question. It doesn't matter if she does, and I don't even care if she does, the question just slipped out of my mouth without giving me a chance to react.

  "Of course I do. He gave me a place to stay, I should be a little grateful for him shouldn't I?" She said, with an overly fake smile on her face.

  I rolled my eyes, looking down, and said nothing afterwards.

  Why the fuck did I even bother to ask.

  Okay, done! Here, the weekly upload I've promised!

  Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3