Chapter 23

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You looked up at the professor in disbelief, but he wasn't looking to you anymore, he typing on his computer. Everyone around you were already in pairs, talking to each other. You didn't really make any friends in this class. Mostly because you didn't think you would need any, you never really did a lab. Why in the world would he suddenly want to do a lab?

  You looked around in panic, hoping to find someone without a lab partner, you did see a person sitting by herself, but when you were about to go up to her, the professor called your name.

  "Y/N, I see that you haven't found a partner. Jungkook is new, how about you two be a pair?" He said.
  "Sure." You faked a smile.

  Never in my life did I wish for someone to get cancer so much. You looked down at Jungkook, he was looking at you, his head rested on his hand, his hair covering part of his eyes. You locked eyes, he wasn't smiling, but raised an eyebrow, this si when the professor started talking again.

  "Well what are you waiting for? We can't waste time on this." He said. Starting to clap, telling everyone to get out of the room.

   You walked down to Jungkook.

  "Hi, the lab is this way." You said, forcing the words out of your mouth.

  He said nothing but nodded his head. You walked quickly, hoping that you two wouldn't be walking together for too long.

  "Why do you walk so quickly here, but walked so slowly then?" He groaned.
  "Because I don't want to miss class." You said, controlling your temper, "now if could please move your precious legs a little quicker, that would be great."

  He sighed, and sure enough he did walk quicker, but a little to quickly. He eventually didn't want to wait for you anymore, so he took you by the wrist, practically dragging you behind him. His pace was too quick for you, and you had a hard time keeping up. When you two got there you were one pair before the last.

  "Hey!" You said, trying to catch your breath. "I thought you didn't know where the lab is."
  "I don't." He said.

  You looked up at him, confused. Does he always play games with people? Is it really that hard to get a reason out of him? You stared at him, waiting for him to explain why, but he only stared back, his eyebrows furrowed. He was also clearly confused. You rolled your eyes, and focused back at the class.

  The professor was demonstrating an experiment, but he was going a little to fast, and you were too shy to interrupt to ask questions, or make him repeat his steps. So you just went on, hoping that someone else would do the deed for you, yet no one did, and in no time, it was your turn to plan and do your own experiment.

  You stared down at the equipment, not knowing where to start.

  "You don't know what to do, do you?" He walked up to you.
  "Don't judge a person by..." But he cut you off.

  He was putting something on you, and it startled you a little. But when you opened your eyes, they were safety glasses. You looked around, and saw him, already in his lab coat, pouring things in the test tubes.

  "You have to wear these glasses." He said, not looking up.
  "Do you know what to do?" You asked.
  "Sort of, just don't cause trouble." He murmured.

  The two of you worked in silence. The only words he would say was for you to grab something for him. He actually did most of the work, while you just noted down temperatures, and time, and all the facts, and drew tables.

  "Did you take the test tube out?" He suddenly asked.
  "What? There's a test tube?" You asked, you were spacing out, and totally forgot that there was a test tube still hanging  around.
  "You didn't take it out yet?" He looked up for the first time after all this time.
  "What are you talking about?" You asked.

  Jungkook put down the things he had in hand, and ran to pick out a test tube with wood tweezers. He looked at you, his eyes bored, his eyebrows raised.

  "Didn't I tell you to take this out before smoke started to form?" He said.
  "No you didn't!" You protested.
  "I did, and you responded." He said, bored.
  "I...." You didn't know what to say.

  He shook his head, and poured out the substance. He washed the tube, and when he walked pass you he rubbed your head, messing up your hair, and pushing your head down.

  "Next time pay attention." He said softly.

  You lifted your head, seeing his back again. His muscular wide shoulders, his focused gaze on the experiment. You blushed, fixing your hair.

  Maybe he's not that bad...no.

  Aha! Here it is again, weekly update for you guys! I hope you guys liked it;)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3