Chapter 36

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You blushed hearing his words, but you didn't let yourself dwell on them for too long. He might say it to anyone, you don't know, but no matter what, you couldn't let your emotions take control.

  "Yeah yeah." You said, trying to sound as cool as possible, and pushing him away from you, trying to keep distance between you guys.
  "Can I go get some food at least? You promised me dinner, but I got nothing, and I need to keep up this act, that I'm all fancy and elegant. I deserve some thing." You said.
  "I'm sorry about the situation, I promise I'll bring you a burger or something to make it up." He said laughing.
  "No, no thank you. I won't ever believe your 'make-ups'." You said, as he laughed even harder.

  You walked away, slowly getting closer to the food table. You could feel your stomach growling. All of this started with him walking into your apartment. You should have said no to the offer, and not be greedy. Then nothing, none of this would have happened. But you can't change the past, so all you can do is try to make the best of what you have.

  At least you got a whole spa, and got to feel pretty one in a long time. Right now though, your mission was to get something in your empty stomach. 

  Your eyes glimmered as you approached the food. You took an empty plate, and took a cake-ish thing, hoping it was a brownie, and made your way out of the crowd next to the table. 

  Right as you were about to finally eat something, Jungkook's uncle came over. You looked around, half panicking, looking for Jungkook. You don't know anything about his family, or how to answer questions in a sophisticated manner. What if you screwed up? What if you blowed your cover? What would happen to Jungkook? What would happen to his family.

  "Shit." You said under you breath, but quickly smiled as he walked closer.
  "Hello Y/N, nice to be seeing you again." He said smiling.
  "Hello, Jungkook isn't with me right now, I could go get him if you need..." But he shook his head cutting you off.
  "I was hoping to catch you alone, I could find Jungkook myself." He said, and now that you looked closer, his smile seemed more creepy than polite.

  No, creepy isn't the word...You thought to yourself, it was evil. Not a polite smile, not a creepy one either, it was a smile as if it was coming out of a bad guy in some comic. A smile from someone who has an evil plan.

  "Oh, me? Why would you need to talk to me?" You said, forcing a smile. You actually meant that question. Why would Jungkook's uncle have so much interest in Jungkook's girlfriend anyways? Is it even part of his business?
  "I just wanted to know you better." He started, "How did you and Jungkook first meet?" He asked.

  You recalled the first time you met Jungkook, it was when Katherine brought you along to break into his house. You wanted to laugh at that, you couldn't believe the first time you actually met Jungkook, and had a conversation was when you broke into his house. It's pretty funny actually, now that you come to think about it. But of course, you couldn't answer that.

  "It was an arranged marriage, and we were friends since we were younger." You lied.

  You knew that this lie was very risky to say the least. You know nothing about Jungkook, and if he asks you anything about him, you wouldn't be able to answer. But that was the only choice you had. You can't just say you were from the same school, you assumed that rich people would always arrange marriages.

  "Of course, do you like him though? I mean it's one thing to follow what your parents have in planned for you, but it's another thing when it comes to love." He asked.
  "He's a gentlemen to say the least, growing up with him, I have a good idea of what type of person he is, and I am glad to know that I will be marrying him." You lied.

  You literally wanted to slap the shit out of yourself. Answering these questions literally mean that you had no way out of this. This isn't a one time thing anymore, and you knew it very well when you came up with the answers.

 "But do you like him? Is love really the emotion you feel towards him? Or more of responsibility?" He asked.

  You could tell he was trying to find something to hold against Jungkook. You didn't understand the reason for it, but you knew that it wasn't for any good, and you couldn't let that happen.

  "Yes, I love him." 

Hey guys, I know this update is early, but since I wasn't sure if I would be able to give you guys the update tomorrow I decided to make it today, hope that's okay with you guys. So here's the weekly update ;)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3