Chapter 5: Until We Meet Again

As we parked in the parking lot of the movie theatre he looked in the mirror at himself.

"I look good Yea babe?" He asked. I looked at him and did a small smile.

"Always." I told him. I let my mirror down and looked at myself.

"What about me?" Instead of answering, he just got out the car ignoring my question. My daddy told me enough as a child that I was beautiful. Luckily before he died I actually had a man tell me how beautiful I was and meant it.

I got out and followed him up to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets for Justice League." He ordered. The young guy took the money and passed the tickets.

"Enjoy." He sounded rehearsed. I guess if you have to say that all day everyday it becomes fake.

We walked in and I instantly saw Khi and Tess in line getting popcorn. I cheered up just by seeing them.

Tess looked so uninterested in her surroundings as she texted away on her phone while Khi looked like a Calvin Klein model with his torn jeans and basic v neck t shirt. He started looking around and his eyes landed on me.

I gave him a smile but nothing too much to where my husband would notice. His face lit up and cheeks turned pink. He tapped Tess and nodded his head in my direction. She looked up and started smiling with a big cheeky grin.

"Hey Genesis!" She said as we fell in line behind them. Liam looked at her like she was a snack to him. Forget that. She was a meal to him.

"I'm guessing this is your husband." She looked at Liam like she hated him.

"Liam. You've probably seen me modeling for different people." He just had to put the last part in.

"Yea that must be wonderful." Tess said sarcastically.

"Hey man." Once again Khi had that extended hand.

"Hey man." Liam mimicked him without touching him. Khi looked at me before dropping his hand.

"What are you seeing, Genesis?" Tess asked.

"Justice League." Liam spoke for me.

"Thanks Genesis." Tess frowned as she put more emphasis on my name. This chick is bold and funny. I love it!

"So are we sitting together?" Khi said more towards me but Liam then snaked his arms around my waist.

"We planned on sitting at the very top alone." Liam said. He wanted to separate me from everyone so he can curse me and hit me whenever he felt the need.

"It would be a good idea to sit together though. Right Liam?" Tess looked up at Liam knowing he was checking her out.

"Ummmmm." Liam groaned.

"Please." I begged him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Sure sweetheart." He kissed my forehead. There was his bipolar ways again. One minute he's crazy and the next minute he's loving me.

Khi simply stared at me like he wanted to say something. What he said next made me wish he never opened his mouth.

"Can I buy you popcorn?" He asked as if my husband wasn't standing there. Tess smirked as she turned her back towards us. Even she knew Khi was being a little bold right now.

I gave him the pleading look to stop before he get me killed. Liam tenses up as he cracked his neck a little.

"She's trying to lose weight." Liam said.

I felt sad all over again. I wasn't fat at all. I didn't know he even considered me fat. I thought I was fine at least.

"She doesn't look fat to me. She looks just fine." Khi looked me up and down. "For the Sports Illustrated cover." He finished off. My heart finally slowed down.

I thought Khi wanted me dead.

"Thank you. I actually thought about that offer you gave her. I think she would be great for the cover. It would give her an idea of what I go through everyday." Liam put a little laugh at the end.

"I was thinking about Center fold." Khi started biting his bottom lip at me. He made me feel pretty enough to pose.

"Think so?" I smiled.

"Um let's go, Gen. We'll be late for the movie." Liam pulled me out my thoughts and pulled me towards the theatre room.

We walked into the darkness and sat in the middle with two other seats beside me. Khi should hurry before someone decides to take his seat. Or Tess seat.

"You think he was hitting on you?" Liam asked me.

"No not really. I'm pretty sure he has way more babes hotter than me." I laughed a little.

They came walking in laughing at something Khi said. I wanted to laugh with them.

"Genesis, Khi is totally bugging right now. Get him before I kill him." Tess slid onto our row next to me. I honestly wish her and Khi could switch seats.

"Hey, Khi switch seats with me. I like the aisle seats." She smiled at him.

He sat snuggly next to me wearing his Calvin Klein cologne. He looked at me and smiled showing his perfect teeth.

"So what happened, Tess?" I blushed by the way Khi smiled at me.

"This dude was like totally hitting on me and Khi's cock blocking personality stopped him. THE GUY WAS A DOCTOR! I think I just missed my blessing." Tess hit Khi on the arm.

"Ouch!" Khi cried out.

"Oh come on. I'm sure that guy was a dick anyway." I laughed with them.

I almost forgot Liam was sitting on the other side of me until he gripped my thigh to stop me from laughing so much.

"Hush. The movie is starting." He hushed me up. I could see Khi and Tess looking at me from the corner of my eyes.