Chapter 35: Crazy Girl

I sat on the shore watching him surf the waves. My natural was frizzy enough. I had fallen on four different occasions. Surfing wasn't my thing.

"You got it babe!" I yelled. He simply smiled. I looked in the direction of the sun and could vaguely see a small figure. I put my hands on my forehead to use as a guard from the scorching sun.

Masina

She picked different seashells and placed them in her small pale. I looked back at Khi and he was too busy being a beach boy. I looked back at Masina and she was closer.

I stood up and dust my thighs. The sand was sticking to my wet skin. I slowly walked over to her. She jumped as she saw me approaching.

"I'll call the cops!" She warned.

"Don't you think you owe me an apology?" I said with a blank stare. She looked at me and down at my hands that were once around her neck.

"You nearly killed me." She said in a frantic way. She's lucky Khi came back sooner. She wouldn't be here having this conversation with me.

"And you would be dead if it wasn't for Khi." I told her. Her face went white like a ghost.

"You're a crazy woman!" She freaking yelling to the top of her lungs. Luckily not many people were on this beach. And those who were, were yards away. They almost looked like ants, they were so far.

"And you haven't seen half of it. I killed my last husband and I don't mind killing a whore like you. And if I don't, some other married woman would lay her hands on you." I warned. She dropped her pale, causing her beautiful seashells to fall. I knelt down to scoop them up.

"Here." I handed the pale back to her. She looked at it for a minute before snatching it away.

"Freak!" She started to walk away. I should have let her do that, but the devil was in my soul. I grabbed a nearby rock and held it with two hands. I held it up and smashed her from the back of her head. I could hear her skull crack.

The pale went falling from her hands as she fell down in the sand. The blood began staining the sand as it oozed from her head rapidly.

Once I looked up I made eye contact with Khi. He was on land and looked petrified.

"Khi.." I said as I walked toward him but he walked backwards. He almost tripped over a beach chair that was behind him.

"Genesis. Why did you-" he didn't know the words to say as his voice shook. I could tell he was terrified of me.

"I don't know what came over me." I got closer and tried hugging him. His arms didn't wrap around me.

"Get into the bungalow, now!" He ordered. We walked back at a very fast pace.

Once we got there, he closed and locked the door. He began packing his things and mine.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You fucking crazy girl! We are going back to New York." He looked at me like he couldn't believe me. I couldn't even believe me.

"I think I'm sick." I said honestly.

He ignored me and rounded our luggage by the door.

"You're more than sick. You're a fucking sociopath. One more body and you'll be considered a serial killer! When we get back to New York, I'm checking you into a mental institution. You're fucking out of your mind, Gen!" He grabbed my arm and the luggage as we ran to the end of the dock where our aiplane was waiting. We quickly got on and was completely silent.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Do not discuss this on the plane. We will talk about this when we are back home." He said.

I felt bad. Not because I killed a girl, but because he was upset on our honeymoon. I know I'm supposed to feel bad about killing my second victim, but I felt no remorse. Maybe he saw me as this crazy chick that he is stuck with.

"Sorry?" I said more as a question. I didn't know what else to say. He just sat there staring out the window as we took off. I saw a small tear fall from his eyes.

"If it helps any, no one saw me." I shrugged. He looked at me with confusion.

"Do you really think that matters? Stop talking, Genesis, because everything you're saying is making me more sure that I want to get you some professional help." He said. That cut me deep. Maybe I do need professional help. Maybe I'm just any other woman who doesn't want a woman flirting with her husband.

"You won't actually tell anyone what I did, will you?" I squinted my eyes.

"Of course not. I still love you." He said more calmer. That made me feel better. I smiled knowing that he still loves me.

"Team Lively?" I asked. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Yea, sweetheart. But you have to know that what you did was definitely not right. That was a crazy bitch move back there. I saw you draw back and crack a woman's head with a rock. Not a gun or stab. You literally heard her skull crack. Sweetheart, that's sick." He told me.

I barely heard anything he said. I was fascinated by his beauty. I could tell that he knew I wasn't listening. He sighed and looked back out the window.