Chapter 8: Say Cheese

I walked into the warm studio that Khi gave me the address to. It looked so professional. He had the perfectly clean white wall with the white sheet to cover. There were huge cameras with their umbrellas to shield. There was a nice black chandelier hanging from the ceiling. This man was really serious about his work.

I dropped my packed duffel on the floor and walked towards the back.

"Khi." I called. I pushed a door open but it was only the darkroom. He had nice pictures hanging on the clothing line. I admired his work of Kate Upton, Kendall Jenner, and plenty more beautiful women that I can remember were in Sports Illustrated.

Honestly, my body can't compare to those women. Their bodies are made for modeling. My body is made for being a rich man's wife.

I saw a thick black book lying on the desk next to the bowls of water. I went to open it but a hand stopped me.

"Snooping around?" He asked. I looked up and saw Khi's gorgeous face in the redness of the darkroom.

"Those women are gorgeous." I told him about the pictures he had hanging.

"They're supposed to be. They're models." He laughed. I looked down at the black book in anticipation.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My first wife." He simply said.

"You mean pictures of her?" I asked and he nodded. I went to open it again but he pulled me out the darkroom and back into the studio.

"Which one would you like to do first?" He caught me off guard. I really wanted to see the pictures of his wife. I bet she was gorgeous.

"Actually I may have changed your idea just a tad bit." I said nervously. He started setting and preparing his cameras.

"Shoot your brilliant idea to me, beautiful." He said. I smiled at his comment.

"I was thinking of doing a swimsuit because of course Sports Illustrated is known for their swimsuit models. Then just for our pleasure I would like to do a shoot with you." I giggled at the last part.

He stopped playing with his camera and looked up at me. I saw all the pictures he and Tess has in their living room and I would like at least one picture of me in there.

"I didn't bring clothes, sweetheart. I would love to be in a picture with a pretty lady like you." He said.

"Don't think about it too much. Just wear your suit. I came to match you." I winked and he smiled slowly.

"I like you, Genesis." He started back fixing his camera. I knew he liked me. He wouldn't have me here if he didn't.

"Oh yea?" I said as I raised my shirt over my head.

"Yes! I mean you're such a genuinely sweet lady." He said. I smiled as I took my pants down. He never once looked up at me. I got out my bra and underwear and he still didn't look up at me.

I had this very pretty nude Chanel swimsuit. It was a see-through bikini top that barely covered my C cup breasts. Then the bottoms were a nude bikini thong with the front covered by a solid nude color. I sat on his velvet lounge chair waiting for him to look up but he was too busy doing something to the camera.

"I'm ready." I sat pretty with my legs crossed.

He finally looked up at me and dropped his entire face. He looked like he had seen the ghost of Aaliyah.

"Am I cute?" I stood up and did a 360 for him.

"Look, Genesis. I don't think we can do this." He said while backing into the huge window and covering his mouth in shock.

"Why not?" I said with hurt in my voice. I walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Because I am not trying to have you bent over this lounge chair." He said.

"I thought that's the normal pose for the swimsuit models." I shrugged. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"No baby girl. I'm talking about bent over while I'm screwing you. I'm pretty sure your husband wouldn't like that." He said.

"Oh." I simply said. I leaned against the window with him and just stood in silence.

If he has never fucked Kate Upton, why is it so hard to resist me in my Chanel?

"I guess we can just do our little photo shoot together." I shrugged.

He looked to my clothes on the floor and I instantly remembered he had to watch me put my bra and underwear back on.

"Want me to cover my eyes?" He asked so kindly. He's a sweetheart. I feel like I should reward him.

"You can watch." I smirked. He got himself a good seat in the lounge chair and put his hands behind his head.

I slowly took my bathing suit top off and threw it to him. He was too busy staring at me to notice the top that was in his face.

"Stay just like that." He said as he quickly got up and ran to his camera.

"What are you doing?" I giggled and blushed.

"Cover your boobs and look like you're having fun while doing it." He ordered.

"I rather you cover them and look like you're having fun." I told him as I walked slowly towards the camera. He took a picture every step I took.

I was being new. I've never done this with anyone after Liam.

"I don't want to touch you inappropriately." He said moving away from the camera.

"I want you to touch me any way you want." I started pulling my bottoms down but he stopped me.

"Let's do our photo shoot together and go out for lunch." He smiled. See how sweet he is? Any other dude would have let me fuck him until the sun came up.

"Sure." I pulled my bikini bottoms down without thinking twice. He was acting like a virgin. He was trying to look at anything but look at my body.

I think it's cute that he doesn't want to see me in that way yet.

I slipped on my white blouse and black skirt. I tucked my blouse in and pulled it out slightly. I wanted to show my petite figure. I put on my black red bottoms and turned to him.

"Do I match your fly enough?" I asked him.  He looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay I need you to sit at the edge of the seat and cross your legs with one hand running through your dreads and the other on the chair." He said. I did as I was told and he set the camera.

He quickly came over by me and stood to my side with his hands in his pocket, looking down at me like I was a snack. I couldn't help but smile at being under his gaze. Before I knew it the light flashed but we didn't look away from each other.

"You have gorgeous brown eyes." I told him. His pale face turned pink.

"I like everything about you." He said. He moved towards the camera and set it again. He came back to me. This time he pulled me up and spun me around like a princess. The camera caught us once again.

He went back to the camera and smiled at the pictures.

"You're pretty photogenic." He smirked. I ran to look at the pictures and I looked good. I actually looked happy.

"I haven't looked that happy in forever." I laughed. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm glad I make you happy." He said.

"I would like to eat at Gotham Bar & Grill now." I said sweetly. Food makes me happier.