Chapter 10: Busted

He took my glass and placed it on the nightstand with his. He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"I want to love somebody like you." He stated. He started placing soft kisses on my shoulder.

"Why not just love me?" I asked. He looked up at me with a questionable look.

"You're not going to leave your husband, Genesis. I can't love you how I want to." He looked sadly. I want him to love me so badly. Liam doesn't love me anymore and it's time to stop waiting for him.

"I will leave him." I spoke before thinking. He looked up at me unphased. He knew that I knew I wasn't sure.

"Lay down." He ordered. I turned over on my stomach and waited for him to do his work. I rested my head on my hands and closed my eyes.

"Do your magic." I whispered.

"I can't do my magic with your bra and panties on." He said. My eyes quickly shot open and looked up at him. He was shirtless holding the oil in his hands.

"For a massage?" I laughed a little.

"For a massage." He assured me. I sat up as he watched me take my bra off slowly. I tossed it to the side of his bed but his eyes never left me.

I slowly pulled my panties down and he just watched like he was watching his favorite team win the super bowl. I tossed them to the floor as well.

I rolled over on my stomach and awaited for his cold hands to touch me the way I wanted them to.

"I'm ready." I smiled as I closed my eyes. I could feel the warm oil roll down my back and into my crack. I could tell this was going to be a messy project. He rubbed it in slowly as I moaned at his manly hands massaging my back.

"I like that sound." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I like that touch." I confirmed.

His hands moved down lower to my arch. I could tell he was fascinated by my lower back tattoo because he traced it with his hands.

I don't consider it a tramp stamp. It's only a tramp stamp when it's on a tramp. My back is covered with the art of Kimoni.

Kimoni is my tattoo artist back in Kingston, Jamaica. He does great tattoos but he's crazy expensive. I got discounts because he thought I was a beautiful lady. Of course he wanted some of Genesis. I mean I was a babe to him.

Khi's hands pulled me out my thoughts as he started rubbing my cheeks with the oil. I started squirming away because I knew I was going to start getting moist. I didn't want to turn the mood into something freaky.

"Where you going?" He grabbed both of my thighs and pulled me back down to him. He started rubbing down my leg until he got to my freshly pedicured feet.

"Genesis your psycho husband is out here!" Tess yelled. I didn't even hear her come home. I quickly jumped up and covered myself with Khi's covers. I was terrified.

"He's going to hurt me." I started to cry. Khi didn't look phased. He calmly rubbed his hands on his clothes and stood up off the bed.

"Khi! Someone!" Tess yelled. On that note Khi quickly ran out the room.

My mind went to so many places. I quickly got dressed and tried to prepare myself for the beating.

I walked out the room and saw Khi and Liam in a heated argument.

"She doesn't want to go with you, mate." Khi laughed. Liam's eyes landed on me and I knew I was dead.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're over here slutting it up with this guy?" He yelled in my face and Khi shoved him into the wall causing pictures to fall. He started punching Liam like his life depended on it.

"Don't kill him Khi but whoop his ass good." Tess boosted Khi.

"Enough!" I yelled. I couldn't stand there and watch Liam get hurt.

Khi and Tess looked at me like I lost my mind. Maybe I have.

"Are you Okay?" I walked over and wiped Liam's bloody nose with my hand.

"Let's go!" He yelled at me. I did as he told and walked out the door with him without another word.

"Genesis don't do this." I heard Khi beg before I closed the door behind me. It's like I was walking out of his life.

"Get your ass down to the car." Liam ordered. I held my pride and didn't cry. I simply went down to his car and sat quietly.

The entire drive home was fast and quiet. I knew he was going to beat me like I'm his child but a part of me wanted to believe he wouldn't.

He got out the car once we pulled up to our home and I followed him. He burst the door open causing me to jump and stop in my tracks.

"Liam I-"

"You think I'm a joke?" He turned to me. I was still on the steps while he stood in the doorway.

"You can't treat me this way, Liam." I tried explaining but he grabbed my dreads and yanked me into the house.

"I'm sorry, Liam!" I screamed. He threw me down to the hard marbled floor causing me to hit my head.

"Don't. Ever. Fucking. Disrespect. Me. Like. That. Again." He said as he kicked me between every word. My blood and tears stained the floor as my husband continued to kick me like I was a football.

He grabbed my dreads and drug me across the floor causing me to scream and try to pry his hands off my hair.

"Jesus help me!" I screamed.

"Jesus can't help you now." He said with a sly grin. He picked me up by my hair and slammed my head into the wall by our wedding picture. I got dizzy and fell onto the first step on the staircase.

"Bitch get up!" He snapped as he grabbed my dreads again. He slammed it on the wall again. This time my blood was splattered on the wall causing me to fall to my knees. Blood was oozing from my head as I touched it. I saw a few of my dreads on the floor that I once adored. I once loved this home. Now it's full of my blood.

"Please." I begged Liam. He ignored me as he cracked his neck and knuckles. This is the same man that let I do slip from his lips. How dare he take me to the alter and leave our love behind.

I tried crawling up the stairs but he grabbed my leg causing me to hit each stair with my face and my sore body. I couldn't take anymore. He stood me up while I struggled to keep my balance.

He drew back and punched me with all his might causing me to hit the floor in agonizing pain. I just lied there waiting for God to get me. I was done. I wouldn't be angry if he killed me.