Chapter 15: Down Goes Frazier

It was night time and I finally gathered myself to get off the floor in the basement. I walked up the stairs slowly and walked into the living room. He was sitting on the couch watching the Cavs play.

I stood there staring at him. This may be the last time I see this man breathing.

"What the fuck are you looking at? Go clean your fucking face!" He yelled. Surprisingly, I wasn't phased by his outburst.

I simply turned away and walked up the long staircase. I walked into our bedroom and looked around. I was looking for the one thing that makes me happy.

I got on my knees and looked under my bed. I sat it sitting there in a nice brown box.

I grabbed the box and opened it with my password. Once I opened it I felt safe. It was my entire Fenty makeup collection. This man fucked my face up enough to safely say I need to wear makeup permanently.

I grabbed a face towel out the closet and walked into our walk in bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my nose looked broke. Ive been through this too many times.

I bit down on the towel and grabbed my numb nose. I quickly pushed it back in place while screaming out for dear life in the process. Of course my husband wasn't coming to check on me.

I washed my face with my Olay cleanser and was back to normal.

I opened my mouth and was met with pain. My cheek was slightly swollen from the blows I took by his boot. Luckily, the teeth were missing only on the side. Therefore, I can't smile that hard. There's nothing I need to smile about anyway.

I applied my makeup causing my face to look brand new. I've watched enough tutorials to know how to beat my face by myself. Lastly, I applied my Stunna lip gloss Rihanna just dropped. She's definitely a bad bitch in my book for this lip gloss. It made my lips look so good.

I walked out into my room and he was standing in the doorway watching me. I ignored him and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a silk Chanel dress and Steve Madden heels.

"Where you going? You going to suck that other guy's dick?" He asked harshly. I looked at him for a second and didn't know what came over me. I just felt bold for some reason.

"Most definitely." I shrugged. I stripped down from my clothes and he moved closer.

"You know I don't mean to hurt you." He started rubbing his hands on my bruised back and came around to my stomach. His touch felt the same. It felt like I once wanted him to touch me in this way.

But it's too late.

"Move, Liam." I pushed him back slightly and he looked shocked. He pushed me back causing me to fall face down on the bed. He pulled his pants down and did what he thought he was good at.

I felt him thrusting with all of his might, but he only made me angrier. I wanted to kill him. I wasn't going to cry because I just did my makeup.

"Stop moving." He told me as he grabbed the back of my neck. I responded back by moaning softly. I can't help if I'm getting screwed by a guy. That would be any person's response.

"That's daddy's girl." He grunted.

I love you

Khi's voice went through my head. I can't wait to see him again.

Once he was done he simply walked out the room. I got up and walked back into the bathroom and looked at my body. It looked like I had been run over by a bull.

"Are you really going to put up with this for the rest of your very short life?" I asked my reflection.

I simply stared at myself. Something has to be done about this.

I took a quick shower and put my dress and heels on. I felt very pretty. I applied my Cartier shades and let my dreads hang.

"Genesis! Come down stairs I want to talk to you." Liam called.

I instantly had an idea. It wasn't so bright, but it was going to make me the happiest girl in the world. I walked down the hall and opened a safe that was behind a picture of us.

I grabbed a couple thousand dollars and his shiny, black gun. It was heavy but my heart was heavier.

I smiled once I heard him coming up the stairs.

"Bitch can you not hear me?" He yelled. I quickly loaded the gun and had it at aim for when he appears on the second floor.

"It's Genesis, not bitch." I said as he appeared on the satin carpet. He looked shocked as he threw his hands up.

"You don't really know how to use that, girl." He said. I cocked the gun back to assure him I knew what I was doing.

"You think you can hit me and live to tell the story? You're a stupid fucking fool if you thought so." I laughed a little. I walked towards him slowly. He quickly ran down the stairs but I had the perfect aim at the back of his head.

I thought about all the women I've caught him with. The times he would hit me in public. The day he stripped me down in downtown Manhattan. The day he embarrassed me on our anniversary. All the shit he has done hit me like a wrecking ball.

And I did it.

BOOM BOOM

Down goes Frazier.