Chapter 30: When im with you

We showed back up like we weren't at home eating leftover Popeyes chicken, having everyone waiting on us. We laid around and watched a few episodes of Supernatural. Then, we showered together. No, we did not have sex. I'm saving it for a time where we both have nothing but time.

"Were you two fucking? We have been waiting for an hour." Tess walked up to us. "Love your outfit girl." She added.

I wore my white, sheer jumpsuit with real diamonds all over it. It brought my nice figure out. I accented it with my nude red bottoms. I snatched my wig off and wore my natural fro. My curls hung down as if someone had wet them.

That's because Mr. Lively decided to play with water in the shower.

"Thanks." I said. She pulled Khi and I over to her husband. He was everything I thought he would be. Tall, dark, and handsome.

"Hello. Ive heard so much about you guys, I'm starting to think I know you personally." He laughed.

Khi extended his hand and shook it. I smiled as Tess's face lit up as they shook hands. It was like she was getting her big brother's approval on her husband.

"Tess has told me nothing about you." Khi looked at Tess like he was going to beat her ass later.

"That's because she has been talking my ears off about you. I'm Genesis Lively." I extended my hand and he kissed the top of it instead.

"You couldn't wait to say that." Tess laughed.

"So what made you two finally get married? Are you pregnant?" Tess turned to me with a questionable look.

"If I'm pregnant, I need my ass beat." I grabbed a nearby cup of wine.

"Don't get drunk, Gen. I'm not carrying you to the car. You're heavy." Khi said. I rolled my eyes and took the red wine down. It slowly burned my throat as I chugged I.T down like I was at a frat party.

"We need the bride and groom in the center of the floor for their first dance." My mom said over the mic. She's too much for me.

That's when I started to hear Tony Terry x When I'm With You. That song made me feel like I was in high school again. When I had my boyfriend in Jamaica, we danced to this in high school. Now my beautiful husband is dancing with me.

I took his hand and we walked to the center of the floor. We held each other close and rocked to the beat.

"Everyone is watching." I laughed softly in his ear.

"My parents are in the corner recording." He twirled me around so I could see and pulled me back to his chest.

"Oh that is so going in the family film collection." I giggled. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck and fell into my rhythm.

"Gosh, I love you so much." He muffled against my neck, causing me to smile.

"I love you more." I told him. The song slowly ended but we had a hard time pulling away. We just stood there holding each other while enjoying the vibe.

People stared at us with mushy faces as if we were the most adorable thing. They took pictures, yet I felt like we were the only ones in the room.

"It's over." I giggled in his ear.

"So? Let's just leave and go home. I want to have my wife to myself." He picked his head up and looked at me.

"You're not going anywhere, yet." My mom said as they wheeled our three tier cake from the back. I was not into all of this. I wanted to go home too.