Chapter 34: Somethin' Bad

I woke up to an empty bed. Khi was nowhere in sight. I felt a wave of loneliness instantly sweep over my body.

I looked around the room and found a small note on the nightstand. I grabbed the letter, in hopes of him leaving a cute message.

I took a run for some breakfast and coffee. I'll be back before you get the chance to miss me.

I smiled at his sense of humor. He's so cute when he's loving. I got out of bed and slid my feet into my house shoes. I slowly walked to the bathroom but heard a soft knock on the door.

I knew it was my husband. I smiled as I swung the door open, but my smile instantly dropped. Masina stood there with her body on 10. Her see-through dress clung to her body like paint on a board.

"Can I help you?" I asked, annoyed.

"What happened to you guys surfing yesterday?" She smiled.

I had all type of thoughts of this woman. Bad thoughts that is. I could hold her head under the water until the bubbles stop floating to the top. I could even feed her poison and let her die at my kitchen table. But then, I could just cut her throat open.

"Come in." I smiled. She walked past me and into our bungalow.

"Where's Khi?" She asked.

"Gone to get me and him breakfast." I said as I checked to see if my phone had service. Luckily for her, there was great service out here. Jamaica never had service. I've visited Barbados like three times, and they had horrible service as well.

"Yea breakfast is his favorite meal of the day, besides me." She smirked. I stopped what I was doing and looked up to the sky.

"God give me the strength to carry on with my honeymoon." Was all I said. I don't want to hurt Masina. I don't even want to argue with her right now.

"Watch your mouth, Masina. I'm still his wife." I told her calmly.

"Yea, I know. I like you better than Tammi. That bitch let anything go on in her marriage." Masina laughed. I didn't think that was funny.

"You have a sick sense of humor." I told her. It was true. She's the type of girl to laugh at kids falling on playgrounds.

"I've been told." She said with a straight face. "You guys ever thought about having a threesome?"

I stared at her to see if she was joking. Yesterday was our first time having sex. I wasn't going to tell her that though. She's not going to find a way to get close to my man.

"Why must you disrespect me every chance you get?" I stopped what I was doing and steered my attention to the whore in front of me. She didn't look phased by my comment. Matter of fact, she smirked.

"Listen, Gina is it?" She was being a smart ass. I could see Khi struggling with our breakfast, passing the windows.

I quickly went to open the door for him. Once he walked in, he rolled his eyes with deep annoyance.

"Baby I got you a pancake taco. It's basically a pancake in the shell form, with sausage, bacon and eggs inside of it. It's amazing I must say." He laughed at his sudden excitement of pancake tacos. He made me excited to eat them.

"No way! Who does that?" I laughed. I've never heard of pancake tacos til now. That is such a greedy person's fantasy. Which is me!

"Hellooooo!" Masina sang out. We both stopped and looked at her. I'm wondering why she's still here.

"Babe, Why is she here?" Khi asked a question I wanted to ask myself. I don't know why she's here. I know I'm getting irritated by her presence, though.

"Oh come on Khi! Don't you remember the fun we use to have? I can't believe you settled." She now had her hands on my husband's chest. That pissed me off.

I slapped her hand down and was now inches away from her face.

"I just got home from prison. Don't make me go back." I stated.

"Please go back so we can be happy again." She laughed this evil Cruella De Vil laugh. It sparked poison through my veins.

"Fuck, Masina! Just leave. She's my fucking wife!" Khi snapped. He really caught me off guard, causing me to jump.

"Say fuck Masina again." She laughed.

That's when my hands had a mind of their own. I instantly grabbed her neck, causing her face to go in shock.

"You bitch!" I said. Khi tried prying my hands off but I had a good grip. I squeezed even tighter to where my hands were touching.

"Let her go!" Khi begged.

"Bag off!" I yelled at him. She tugged as she tried prying my hands away from her neck. Her body started moving in a awkward way and I let her neck go. She tried catching her breath but it sent her into a panic. I didn't care. She was having a panic attack right before my eyes and my only thought was to put her out of her misery.

I grabbed the candle holder so I could hit her in the head, but Khi grabbed my arm. I looked at him with rage and snatched away.

"Fuck off, Lively! We can bury her!" I tried hitting her again but Khi tackled me to the floor. He pinned me down with force.

"Do you really want to go to jail for killing this slut? First degree murder again?" He asked me.

I hardly cared about that. I vowed I would never let anyone else disrespect me and get away with it.

"Move!" I said sternly.

"Think about us. What would I do without you? This isn't who you are." He tried convincing me. I wanted to stomp her teeth down her throat.

"I won't let this slut leave this room!" I wiggled to get out of his grip. He tightened his group, causing my arms to hurt.

"Then you're not getting off this floor." He stated. I watched her get to her feet and look at me with shock. She didn't know the words to see because she was still hyperventilating. She stumbled her way out the door.

"You let her get away! Move!" I yelled. His grip loosened and I sat up off the floor. We looked at each other for what seemed like forever.

"You really want to go back to prison? You want to go back to women picking fights with you and you having to fend for your life?" He asked.

"If that means another stupid bitch is out my way." I shrugged. He gave me an uneasy look. I knew that he knew I was going to be trouble.

"We should go back home." I got up from the floor and sat on our bed.

"No."I said. I don't know what's into me. One second I'm fine and the next I have murder on my mind.

"You almost killed a woman, Genesis! I was going to have to bury her to hide your tracks." He said. He pulled his shirt over his head and ran his hands through his hair. His pale body began to turn red.

"I won't let you go back to prison, but I won't let you kill anyone else." He turned to me. I was distracted by his nice body.

"Surfing?" I asked. He looked at me with a sly smile.

"Be kind, Genesis. Even when people aren't kind to you, you should be kind." He picked me up from the floor and hugged me.

"I'll try." I said. This was new to me. I still have to adjust to life out of prison and deal with his past as well. I can try for the sake of team Lively.