Chapter 32: Making Love

I pushed the door open, revealing a very nicely furnished bungalow that looked like a condo inside. I've only seen things like this in Jamaica. Tourists would come and stay in these. They were on the good side, though.

"This is so cool." I walked in and admired the fresh wood. There was a King size bed sitting in the center. There were a few steps leading up to a bathroom. Then there was a nice sofa sitting along side it. Around the corner, in the next room, was the bathroom and other pointless rooms.

Then there was an opened wall leading out to the patio. This was beautiful.

"How do you like it?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"It's beautiful!" I turned in his arms and kissed him.

"You're beautiful." He managed to mumble with a mouth full of tongue.

"Sorry to interrupt."

We both jumped at the sound of the voice. Masina stood in our doorway wearing nothing but a robe. She was testing my gangster. Someone tested my dad's gangster once, and the guy was never seen again.

I don't know why my mom felt so comfortable telling me that story. I want to think of my dad as Superman. Not a Jamaican Nino Brown.

"What do you want?" I was irritated with her. Why is she even here?

"I was wondering if either of you have an extra pair of swim shorts. My bikini got ruined once I tore it off." She was staring at Khi. He was staring at her. I was staring at the chair I'm about to break on her head.

"No! We do not have anything to offer you. We don't even have a conversation to offer you. Now please leave so I can fuck my husband." I had to put emphasis on my.

I've met women like her. They tend to flock to men with money and a career. Not my man, though. I will kill her before I let her get close to him again.

"Relax." Khi told me.

"Send this hoe home, now." I turned to him with a serious face. I could only imagine the look on her face.

"Please go home, Masina. This is my honeymoon and this is my wife." Khi said as if it was scripted. He acted as if I made him say that.

My blood began to boil as I only imagined him screwing her brains out. I knew my yellow skin was turning red.

"Do you want to be married?" I asked curiously.

"I'm sorry but did she call me a hoe?" Masina said. I turned to her and she was closer than she was before. She was completely in our bungalow. I could smell the salt water on her body as she moved.

"Your husband came on to me while he was married. He treated me like a queen and I'm sure he thinks highly of me. Now I don't know who you are, but I won't have you disrespecting me." She said.

"You're going to disrespect me in our home?" I stared at Liam as he stood there looking careless. The blonde stood behind him scared for her life.

"Go upstairs and mind your business. You don't pay bills in this house." He told me. He broke my heart each second he spoke.

I turned on my heels and began walking upstairs.

"You're going to disrespect me on my honeymoon?" I asked the woman. She crossed her arms over her firm boobs and smirked.

"Khi get her out of here. I'm not going back to prison. Not today." I backed away from the jailbait. She's the type that would make you drill her in the temple with a drill and toss her body to the sharks.