Chapter 31: Masina

I sat across from him on his parent's private jet. I'm still sad, but I'll be stupid to turn down Bora Bora.

"I said I was sorry a million times. I've never done that to a woman." He leaned across to me and kissed my cheek, gently.

That didn't make me feel better. It made me feel like I was the reason men liked getting physical with me.

"Do I look like a bitch that wants to be fucked with?" I stared at him waiting for an answer. He rolled his eyes and sighed. I knew he was getting tired of me bitching. I don't care.

"No, Gen." He said calmly. He looked out the window as we were above the clouds. He tried so hard not to make eye contact with me. He even began humming this weird tune.

"Cut that shit out." I said straight up. The least he can do is act like a man right now.

"You cut that out! I'm trying to enjoy our honeymoon with my wife and she won't even let me!" He said.

"Who was the girl in the book you had to push me over?" I asked, ignoring his ignorant ass rant.

"A woman named Masina." He said. I felt like throwing my red bottoms at his head. He's irritating me right now. Now who the fuck is Masina? He's about to make me act real black right now.

"Mind explaining who's Masina?" I asked politely. I really didn't want to turn up on him.

"She's a model from the UK. She's no one, Genesis. We hooked up once and she posed naked for some pictures." He said as if it was nothing.

Men act like the biggest things are so small.

Oh I just fucked her once while we were married. No big deal.

They think things like that gets them by with a pass. I refuse.

"Why is she still in the booklet? Then you have the chicken head next to me like we cool. That's hoe shit." I shrugged. I stood up to walk to the bathroom but he stopped me.

"I really love you, Genesis. I love you more than anything on this earth. Stop holding your guard up and let me love you." He begged.

He pulled me down in his lap and tried cradling me like a baby. I quickly stiffened up. I'm not a baby and I'm not that easy to win over.

"Don't ever put your hands on me again." I told him. Instead of answering, he kissed my lips. That made me feel better.

"You're my queen?" He asked once he pulled away. I cuddled close into his chest as I felt his warmth.

"Yes." I said. He kissed the top of my head as we sat in silence.

The plane landed in no time. I grabbed my shades and threw them on my head.

"It's beautiful." I stated as we stepped off the airplane and into a boardwalk. The boardwalk was extremely far away from the resort. The walk seemed like forever.

"It's hot as heck." I pulled my shades down over my face and looked ahead at a woman waving high.

"Who is she?" Khi asked. The woman was jumping up and down while waving for dear life.

"I have no idea." I raised my shades up and slowly waved back. She then started running towards us.

"Oh shit." Khi stopped in his tracks and threw his hand out in front of me to stop me.

I froze as the person got closer. That's when I realized she was the lady from the pictures.

"Khi!" She said with her island accent.

"Masina?" He asked. She hugged him and completely ignored my presence. She grabbed both of his cheeks and kissed him like her life depended on it.

"I've missed you papa." She said once she pulled away.

"Masina, please respect my wife." Khi said as he wiped his lips.

"Melina, Masitha, whatever, please don't ever put your lips on my man again. And if you do-"

"Honey." Khi grabbed me as I got closer to the whore. My blood was boiling. I wanted to push her down into this nice salt water.

"You're married, again?" She looked at me with confusion. She looked from my Jimmy Choo heels all the way up to my Cartier shades. She knew she was looking at his forever, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Masina. Sorry about the introduction." She extended her hand. I stared at it as she waited patiently. I rather shake hands with a lion with meat around my wrist.

"What're the fun things to do around here?" I asked, ignoring her apology and extended hand. She looked shocked as Khi stared at me with a blank stare.

"Well, the currents are rad, right now. We could go surfing, Yea?" She suggested.

"Genesis doesn't-"

"Cool." I cut Khi off before he could tell the bitch I don't surf. I wanted to do whatever she thought she could, but better. She was already wearing that totally hot, nude bikini.

"Are you sure?" Khi asked. I gave him that serial killer smile and nodded. He knew I would deal with him and his friendly lips later.

"Well, let us get to our room and we will meet you back here." He told her. She nodded and smiled at me.

"I have an extra bikini if you want to wear one." She offered.

Do I really look like I wear cheap fabric like her? I've never worn another person's clothing. The least Liam did was keep me in the latest fashion.

"Uh, no thanks. I don't wear-"

"Bikinis!" Khi cut me off. I'm tired of him already. He knew I wanted to call her bikini a cheap piece of mosquito net from the swap meat. Why didn't he let me tell her?

"Oh! That's too bad because I can see a nice shape through those clothes." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and pulled my shades back over my eyes.

"Honey, let's go. I have to rest." I told him. He obeyed my orders and grabbed my hand.

"See you both in a bit." She said before walking off.

I stared a hole into Khi's head as we began walking towards our cute little shack.

"Can you send your whore home while we are on our honeymoon?" I asked.

"I didn't invite her, Genesis. Stop acting this way. I've never heard you complain so much." He said.

"It's not complaining. I just don't want to be disrespected." I assured him. "I won't be disrespected."

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

"Honey, no one is disrespecting you. She's from Bora Bora and I am from Manhattan. My wife is from Jamaica and we all have freedom to go anywhere we want. I can't control her actions. I can only control mine and yours. Now if you want to argue the entire week, we can go back to Manhattan. But, if you want to make love to me on this sand, we can stay here. But what I will not do is listen to you complain every second about a woman who doesn't even look halfway like my wife. Now stick your lip back in and let's go check out this expensive shack I rented for us." He spoke so calmly.

I honestly didn't know what to say. I really didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to follow his lead.