Chapter 36: Broken Wing

Khi pov

I watched her as she cleaned our home while jamming to Demi Lovato's Sorry not Sorry. I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of her. She killed a woman less than six hours ago and she's singing sorry not sorry.

I grabbed my phone and looked for Tess's number. I don't want to be left alone with her. I don't know if she showed the signs of a crazy woman before, but they're more than noticeable now.

"Who are you calling hun?" Her voice felt like it was on my neck, causing me to jump and drop my IPhone face down on the floor.

I'm pretty sure I would be buying a new one soon. I picked it up and my screen was shattered. I turned and faced that creepy smile she gave me.

"Look what you made me do, Gen." I sighed. She looked at the phone with a confused look.

"You did that on your own, Lively." She shrugged.

"All jokes aside. You know I have to take you to a psychiatrist now." I told her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. They opened and landed right on mine.

"Do you think they would admit me? I mean I feel fine. I was just angry." She said. I placed my hands on her petite arms.

"Honey. People get angry and yell. Psychopaths get angry and kill." I said in the tone one would do when they are talking to a toddler. I felt like I still wasn't connecting with her.

"Did you really call me a psychopath? Who's side are you on, Really?" She crossed her arms with a frown.

"I'm team Lively a hundred percent, but I also don't want anything to be mentally wrong with my wife. I want you healthy." I told her.

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" She yelled like a crazy lady.

"Okay, Gen, calm down." I tried holding her but she pushed me.

"You are going to tell them I killed someone." Tears started falling down her face. This lady just showed me three different moods within five minutes.

First she was happy to be alive. Next, She was angry about me telling. Now, she's balling in tears. I held her in my arms and rubbed her back softly. I still love her, believe it or not.

She's a crazy bitch, but she's mine.

"I thought you loved me!" She cried on my shirt.

This was my favorite Prada shirt, too. I bought this when I visited Paris this one year. Boy how I miss when I was young. I had nothing to worry about. But I was worrying about the love of my life getting pushed around by her husband.

If I never went in the coffee shop that day, Genesis probably wouldn't even be here crying on my Prada. I'm thankful I was being a douchebag and interrupted her quiet time in that cafe.

"My angel." I whispered to her. I kissed her forehead once she looked up at me. I could tell she was starting to feel better. A small smile crept on her big lips.

"I'm not telling anyone. But we must get you some help." I told her. She wiped her tears away and nodded.

"Just let me get my shoes." She said before walking to the back.

I watched her walk away with little life in herself. She seemed so weird at this point. I don't even know how I'll sleep next to her. How will God forgive her? She doesn't even think she's wrong!

I can't even tell her parents any of this. It was my responsibility to take care of her, and she went and killed another person. The only reason I feel like I need to get her this help is to make sure she doesn't take another life.

Most importantly, my life. I can see her killing me in my sleep after we have a small argument about something. She honestly haven't been the same since she came home from prison. She's much more heartless.

"You don't have to get cute, Gen!" I called to her.

That woman would wear a silk gown to Walmart if you let her. She's dramatic. Very dramatic.

"Come on, Gen. Your shoes are not in Bora Bora." I joked, but it was silent.

"Lively?" I called.

No answer.

I walked to the room and saw the balcony door open with the curtains flowing in the breeze.

"Genesis!" I yelled out the window but there was no life. We were on the eighth floor of my building and it would be virtually impossible to survive this jump.

I paced around and panicked. Fuck, Gen.

I look over the balcony and saw a small Addidas shoe. I knew Genesis wore those when we were coming back from our honeymoon. I quickly ran out my home to check on my wife.

I ran behind the building and only saw the parking lot of my building. There was no blood or body, thank God. She fled the scene. Wherever Genesis is, I'm pretty sure she's fucked up from this eight flight fall. I looked up at my open balcony door and could not imagine my petite wife jumping.

"Hey!" A bleach blonde waved her hands as she was going to her car.

"Yea?" I walked closer to her. Hoping she would say something about Genesis.

"You looking for the hot, psycho babe?" She asked. Well that's one way to describe my wife.

"Thank god! Where did she go?" I asked.

"Well, the lunatic jumped from the balcony as you can see. She landed on her back and I asked her if she needed any help. I swear to you she seemed paralyzed as she lied there without movement. But she only stood up and ran around the corner." She pointed to where traffic was.

I can not believe Genesis right now. She's giving her and I a bad look. Now I have to chase her around the streets of Manhattan like she's my lost dog.

"Thank you so much." I thanked the lady.

"No problem." She said as she got into her car.

I ran around the corner and was met by several people rushing to get to work. I would never find this woman.

"Genesis!" I called.

"Yes my brotha'. Genesis is when it all started. I want to introduce you to-" I pushed past the weird Muslim man as I tried bumping my way through traffic.

"Hey pal! Watch it!" An angry voice said as I pushed past everyone. I finally stopped on the corner as I didn't know which way to run.

"Genesis!" I yelled