Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of (f/n) banging on my door. "(y/n)! (y/n)! I thought we were going to the mall today!" She opened the door.

"We are." I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light coming in from the window. "Why are you here so early my alarm is set for 7 and it hasn't even gone off yet."

"(y/n), it's 12 in the afternoon." She spun my alarm clock so I could see it better. The red numbers glowed against the black screen. 12:41. I know I set my alarm, I'm sure of it. Quickly I sat up and grabbed my phone. The slick metal exterior was cold in my hand, I really needed to get a case. I pressed the home button and the screen lit up to show a lock screen picture of V and another young Korean man that I guessed to be another band member.

"Haha very funny you changed my lock screen." I looked over at her.

"Uhm... No I didn't." I looked back at it and swiped it to type in my code. All of the characters were in Korean. This isn't my phone. " Maybe one of the girls changed it last night." I hide the screen away so she couldn't see it.

"Yeah maybe." I needed to figure out how to unlock the phone. "Hey so I have a few questions about BTS." Her face lit up. "I was watching some videos of them last night and that V character that you like seemed interesting." I lied.

"Of course! What do you want to know? His birthday, his parents name, his address?" I gave her a weird look but decided to carry on due to my cellular situation.

"His birthday.. Yeah what's his birthday."

"December 30, 1995." I could hear (f/n) still talking about him. I typed it into the phone. Still locked. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Taehyung P.O.V

(He speaks Korean in this but I don't know Korean so it's in English)

I'm not sure if I took the wrong phone on purpose or on accident. I mean I definitely wanted to see her again but we also just happened to have the same phone with no case. I've been trying to figure out the password since last night, the rest of the group has been helping me. If she were here to see this she'd probably think we were freaks. All of us had out laptops out trying to find her. Internet stalking basically anyone with the name '(y/n)'.

"Hey! I think I found her." Hobi called from his chair on the other side of the room. I jumped over to him and looked at the instagram profile he had on the screen. Her eyes immediately popped out in the picture, we found her.

"That's her. (y/n) (l/n)." She really was beautiful. "It's a 6 number password, look at names and her birthday."

"This is so cool I feel like some sort of secret spy." Jungkook giggled.

"Yeah you should steal girls phones more often." Namjoon joked.

"Hey I didn't steal it!"

"Yeah sure you didn't."

(y/n) P.O.V

The password was Jimini... really. I mean I guess I can't judge since my password is the name of my hamster, Archie. (f/n) was concerned by how frustrated I got looking at my phone that I've had to come up with 3 different lies. I convinced her into staying at my house to watch a movie instead of going to the mall, the last thing I wanted to do was go out in public with a celebrity's phone. We were in the middle of the 3rd hunger games movie when I got it unlocked. The worst part was I asked her so many questions about BTS she thinks I'm obsessed. Once the phone opened I searched through the contacts, all of which were in Korean. Suddenly it was receiving a call, the ringtone was a very loud "Excuse me!" which by all the videos (f/n) showed me could only be Mr. Jimin himself.