Chapter 63

Our newly tanned hands laid intermingled in my lap. Taehyung's face was peaceful as he slept and I couldn't help but stare. His skin was golden from the sun making the small brown freckle on his nose stand out, his lips were a bit red from being sunburned but other than that he looked unbothered.

Our three week honeymoon to Greece was ending and we were on a plane ride back to reality. He stayed up all last night trying to learn the new choreo before going back to work the next day. I'm glad he got a vacation before this tour... and before the baby.

Almost everyone else on the plane was awake, including a very adorble pudgy baby that had no problem staring into the eyes of any and everyone. It looked so happy to just be sitting in it's mother's lap. It hasn't cried once this entire plane ride.

From a few rows behind us I could hear the gaggle of teenage girls giggling trying to peer into our seat at Taehyung. Nonchalauntly I reached into my pocket to retrieve two masks and placed one over his sleeping face. We spent the entire trip unnoticed with no security guards. Just us and the Patmos beaches and all the pretty sights. It was the first time we got to be just us, alone, on a vacation. It's a shame it's ending.

"Hey." His eyes were half open.

"Hey." I kissed his forehead causing him to smile.

...

Taehyung was taken directly to the studio when we landed. I, on the other hand, was sent back to the dorm to unpack. Upon entry everything looked exactly as it was when we left. Which isn't a surprise, they're hardly home anymore.

Our suitcases were coated in dried up sea salt and sand. After unpacking all of his camera equipment and little souvenirs I moved on to smelly clothes balled at the bottom of the bags. We never took the time to wash everything during the trip so most of our clothes smell like the ocean.

I was able to sort the clothes quickly and toss them into the washing machine. It's definitely true what they say; you're full of energy during your second trimester. To me the growing baby bump was very apparent. Clothes didn't fit like they used to and laying in certain positions cause discomfort but I could still hide it under a large sweater.

Since our wedding we hadn't really checked social media. After we announced the pregnancy we just let BigHit let out a statement saying we were going on a honeymoon and would be taking a step back for a few weeks. Slowly I reached for my phone and clicked on twitter for the first time in a while. Luckily our break allowed for the freakout to die down and there was only positive, encouraging messages in its wake. I clicked on a link to a news article.

'BTS V expecting! At 23 years old BTS Kim Taehyung and his newly married wife (Y/N) Kim have announced the expectancy of their first child. Although nothing has been said about the future of Bangtan we wish them the best for their journey into parenthood.'

Nothing about the pregnancy is worrying me other than the fact I will be traveling a lot during it. Taehyung was very persistent that he wants me there during every stop of their tour so he could keep an eye on me. Which of course I want but what if I just pop out a baby backstage in Japan or something.

New Message (3):

Kookie: We miss you

Joonie: Come visit!

Team Seokjin: Where's my daughter?

At least I'll be surrounded by them during everything. Quickly I grabbed the least salty bag I could find and ran down towards the garage.

...

The lobby was full of people. All hands on deck for getting this tour ready. Making my way towards the elevators a family sitting in the cafe caught my attention. I recognize the man from one of the tech teams, his wife must have been visiting. A small baby slept peacefully in his arms, he looked so happy just to be holding it.

"Mrs. Kim!" A small group of boys walked over from the elevator, looking nervous as they bowed.

"It's so nice to meet you." One of them smiled.

"We're the debuting trainees."

It finally clicked. "Oh yes I've heard about you guys! You can just call me (Y/n), we're all practically the same age." I laughed. "I look forward to getting to know you guys."

Someone called their names from the other side of the lobby.

"We should go. If you're looking for Taehyung they're in practice room 7." They waved as they ran off.

In a matter of seconds I was entering the room the boys instructed me to go to. Bangtan laid on the floor all other the room, obviously tired from practicing.

"Hey guys."

"(Y/n)!" Jungkook called.

"We would hug you but we're all gross." Jimin pouted.

"It's okay." from further inspection I saw that only Jimin, Jungkook, and Namjoon were awake. I went to sit in the chair next to Namjoon, the only one sitting at the table.

"What are you working on?" I asked quietly.

"My new mixtape."

"Ohhh cool." I peered at his screen. It always interested me to watch him work, he was so into it.

"Yeah, I'm still working on the lyrics but I have a feeling you're gonna really like it." He smiled. He looked down at his watch. "Guys!" He yelled, waking up the others. "It's lunch time."

In a sleepy daze they all got up from the ground and dragged themselves out the door.

A/N: Surprise! I'm not dead! I would explain why I haven't posted but I realized that it doesn't really matter so just know I am very sorry and I'm trying to improve. Sorry this chapter jumped around a lot, my writing hasn't been the best recently.

Here's a fun game that will motivate me to update again soon: I write this story on google docs so I can jump from chapter to chapter quickly. I will give a shoutout to whoever guesses the correct amount of pages the doc is (As of right now). It's dumb, I know, but like why not. :) - M