Chapter 50

"It's okay. Just breath." She spoke softly. Someone walked up to the open bathroom door.

"Taehyung saw her leave. He just got off stage, he's on his way." The unidentified person announced. As if like clockwork the door to the greenroom opened and the both Taehyung and Yoongi could be heard entering, still out of breath from their performance.

"Distract Yoongi." I whispered to Jooyun. She immediately got to her feet and closed the door once Taehyung entered. I could hear her talking to Yoongi on the other side of the door.

"Are you okay?" Tae placed the back of his hand on my forehead. My sudden wave of nausea left and I was able to lean myself against the wall.

"I'm fine, really." I gave him a smile. "I'm sorry I missed your performance."

"Don't even think about that right now. You're sick."

"I think it was just the milk I had earlier. It probably didn't agree with my stomach." He grabbed the water bottle he had brought into the bathroom and held the rim of it up to my lips. Gently he slid his hands under my arms and lifted me up. His arm wrapped around my body helping me walk.

"Can someone drive us back to the hotel?" He picked up his bag while someone in the crew rummaged through bags to find the keys.

It was only a few minutes till my strength came back.

"Taehyung, I'm fine. You should stay here." He wasn't listening. He continued to gather our stuff and escort me to the car.

He held onto me the whole way back to the hotel, as if the seat belt I wore wasn't enough to keep me in my seat. Every few minutes he would ask me if I was okay. If I felt cold or nauseous. I'm glad he's concerned but I hate that I kept him from staying at the award show.

Once in the hotel we changed from our red carpet clothes to pajamas. We layed in bed and watched the rest of the BBMA's on the TV.

Taehyung was typing away on his phone, giving it his full attention. I shifted my position so I could get a peak at what he was looking at. The search bar read 'Causes of spontaneous nausea'.

"Tae, don't read that kind of stuff I'm fine."

"What if you have malaria or appendicitis.. What if you had a heart attack!" He showed me the screen of possible causes.

"I'm 19 I didn't have a heart attack. I told you it was the milk. I'm fine now." He lowered his phone and seemed to calm down a bit. This was harder on him than for me. "Hey." I grabbed his chin so he's face me. "If it makes you feel better I'll go to the doctor as soon as we get back to Korea."

"Okay." He smiled, obviously feeling better about the situation.

We stayed in bed for another hour until Namjoon knocked on our door, still dressed in his suit from the event. When we all gathered in a single room I realized Yoongi was missing. Apparently he never returned to his seat after running to see if I was okay, but they weren't worried because he's an 'adult'. Min Yoongi is just a large child but a child that knows how to use a phone if he's in trouble so I decided not to worry as well.

The crew had brought us Korean bbq to eat while making a congratulatory vlive. They finished the video rather quickly which gave us all some alone time to eat dinner.

"Congrats on winning!" I said while shoveling rice into my mouth.

"Thanks but it was the ARMY that won the award for us." Jungkook smiled.

"You guys are too humble, just admit you're awesome and deserve the award."

"I'll admit something." Jin spoke, catching all of our attention. "I'm extremely handsome."

"Oh. I think I might throw up again." My fake gags earned a laugh from the boys.

A silence fell over the room while we all ate our food, just enjoying eat others company. We only spoke if we needed a new take out container handed to us. The sound of the door opening made us all jump.

Yoongi walked in, his lips curled into a small smile. His eyes lit up when he spotted me and immediately ran over to me. Not even waiting for me to swallow my mouth full of food his arms wrapped around my face and smooshed it against his chest.

"Thank you for getting sick my little (Y/n)." He freed me, allowing me to finally breath while he skipped off into the bathroom. Looking around the room the other boys were as shocked as me.

"Is he drunk?" Jungkook whispered.

"Or high?" Hobi added.

"Maybe he got laid." Jins comment caused me to randomly snort out a laugh. I covered my mouth in embarrassment while my cheeks heated up.

"She snorted!"

"That's so cute."

"Like a little pig."

I shoved my face into the closest pillow.

...

Almost identical to when he did it in Hawaii, Jimin woke us both up by launching himself on top of us. The impact of his landing made me grunt. My body was completely taken over with exaughtgen so instead of putting up a fight with the mochi boy I simply wrapped my arms around him and tried to fall back to sleep.

"No you can't go back to sleep!" his voice was high pitched like he was talking to a child. "We have to go to the airport." He booped my nose with his finger.

"Five more minutes" Taehyung mumbled from beside me.

"Wow, you guys really are a power couple."

"We try." I smirked at him.

It took us a few more than 5 minutes to wake up and it took Taehyung a lot longer than it should have to pick an outfit for the airport.

I watched has he switched between the same two pairs of shoes countless times until deciding on one. He had the same struggle with his tie and belt. At this point he should let me dress him it would save us a few years.

Finally we made our way downstairs and into the van.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked.

"Uhm.. Oh, there he is now." Namjoon pointed out of the window towards the small man. His black neck pillow was already attached to his neck while he rolled his suitcase towards the car.

"Good morning everyone." He smiled. His voice was soft and airy. I could see it in the others faces that they were all completely shocked. It was 8 am and Yoongi was happily awake and being nice? That's unheard of.

Jungkook leaned into close to me.

"Definitely drugs." He whispered.

A/N: I'm so sorry my updating schedule is so off. I recently got out of school and my summer has been crazy so far. Thank you for putting up with it and for enjoying the story no matter how long you wait. I purple you <3 -M