Chapter 14

I walked through the street of Seoul. The snow flurried all around me. I could hear the footsteps of my body guards behind me, how are they not freezing? Taehyung's birthday was coming up and I honestly have no idea what to get him. It was hard to shop in the freezing cold. Honestly I'm kind of excited to go back to California again, actually being able to see the sun sounds so nice right now. Of course I'm upset I'm gonna have to miss his birthday but I'll be able to celebrate before I leave.

During the last month I started to adjust to BigHits scheduling system for me. They talked to my school and figured out a sort of homeschooling thing for me. Well, it's not exactly homeschool. Two weeks out of the month I have to go to California and attend school, any other time I have to be in Seoul where they have my tutor. It's weird going to school. Every morning I have a team of people working to get me ready. My hair must be perfect and my clothes are all designer. I have body guards with me at all times, and the school is always swarmed with reporters while I'm there.

I rarely have freetime now. I'm either with the tutor, on a plane, at an interview, or with the boys. The fact that I had time to spare right now to go look for a gift for Tae was crazy.

"What do you guys thing he'd want?"

"Probably clothes." Ryu answered sturnly.

"He has so many though." I stopped. "I know exactly what to get him." I ran inside a starbucks and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through pages and pages of websites before clicking on one and emailed the owner. He's gonna love it.

"(y/n), we need to start heading back. They are starting to film soon." They informed me.

"Okay let's go." I skipped in front of them.

Today was the first time I'd get to be on an episode of BTS run. I guess they finally thought my Korean was good enough to let me speak it publicly. I heard we were playing games in teams of 2. When I arrived I was rushed to makeup, I sat next to Hobi.

"You know. I think I'm gonna dye my hair the same color as yours." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You should! We'd be matching." He smiled. "Has anyone told you what games were playing?"

"Nope, I hope I'm not gonna suck at them." They began powdering my nose and recurling my hair. We both finished at the same time and walked out together.

"Oh!" Taehyung dramatically yelled. "Look at my beautiful girlfriend." He knelt down in front of my and kissed my hand.

"Heaven has surely blessed us with you, my prince." I pretended to faint in his arms. Some of the crew members laughed at our weird PDA. They began staging us for the intro. They placed me on the floor behind them so I was out of view. Jungkook held out his hands ready to give the clap. I took a deep breath to prepare for the amount of Korean I would speak. "Welcome back to BTS run!" They all chanted.

"We are back but not alone." They parted to reveal me sitting behind them. I jumped up and stood next to Taehyung, he wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey everyone, it's (y/n)." I waved and gave a big smile.

"So today we are playing team games if I heard correctly." Rapmon continued. Someone from behind the camera held out a cup with 8 pieces of paper. One by one we all took one and stood back in the line. At the same time we unfolded the paper to reveal the teams.

Team Kim Seokjin: Jin and Jungkook

Team Tang (Tata + Mang): Taehyung and J-hope

Team Winner: Rapmon and Jimin

Team Small Fry: (y/n) and Suga

We all shuffled to stand next our partners. I wrapped my arm around Suga which he didn't react to, they're all pretty used to me being touchy.

"The losers will have to drink one of (y/n) smoothies." The producers announced. The boys started whining.

"Those are lethal!" Jin yelled.

"She could blend just a strawberry and it taste like she dug it out of the garbage." Rapmon explained.

The first game was a water balloon toss. Each team member had to stand on opposite side of the room and toss a water balloon back and forth as many times as they can. Team Kim Seokjin was up first.

"Oh yeah, we got this!" Jin announced confidently. Jungkook grabbed red balloon from the bucket and went to his side of the room. The two of them made direct eye contact before throwing it. Jin reached out his arms trying to catch it but dropped it after the first try. Everyone laughed, V practically dying on the floor. Jins face turned red with embarrassment before running behind everyone else to hide from the camera. Team Tang collected them selves and took their positions. They lasted for a few tosses until Tae threw the balloon too high and Hobi freaked out and ran away.

Rapmon went over to the bucket and selected a balloon. As they got in position it popped in his hand.

"What!" He shouted.

"Hey, hey! That counts as your try." Jungkook yelled out, he was completely immersed in the competition.

"No!" Jimin objected. We all looked over at crew behind the camera who conversed about the outcome and decided that that would be their turn. Suga and I confidently got into positions but only lasted as long as Tae and J-hope.

...

After we finished filming for Vlive we were rushed to the vans to be taken to tonight's venue. The entire stadium was packed and the boys looks great, as always. I always loved hearing the fan chants before they started singing. My eyes were glued to their performance. Tomorrow I would be heading back to LA for a week and won't be able to see them until then.

Once they announced their final song the audience gave out a sad moan. They performed a lot in Korea so they shouldn't have to wait long until the next concert. They thanked the crowd one last time and disappeared backstage. I met them back at the dressing room. They were drying off all the sweat from their forehead.

It took an hour after the concert for the stadium to finally be empty. Most people have gone home but it was always great to see the fans that wait to wave to them as we walk to the vans. They are the reason I'm here to begin with. Everything was packed up and we were led to the back exit. I rushed forward to walk close to Taehyung.

When the door opened the crowd of fans went wild. Taehyung waved to them all and had a huge grin on his face.

"(y/n)!" Jungkook called from behind me. "You forgot your bag in the dressing room." I turned to face him.

"Thank yo-"

3 loud bangs came from the crowd.

Why am I falling? Something hurts. Jungkook?

A/N: Cliffhanger! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, school is keeping me busy. Hope you enjoyed. :) -M