Chapter 22

All the Hawaii chapters are loosely based off of Bon Voyage season 2 so it won't be identical but very close to the actual show. Enjoy!

Taehyung picked me up and showered me in kisses. When he finally put me down the others joined in on the hug fest. They all spoke over each other and we immediately started making jokes until we realized we were filming.

We turned to face the camera and I have a little wave.

"Hello!!" I said excitedly. "It feels so good to finally speak in Korean." Tae wrapped his arms around me from behind. They brought us out to a more open area of the airport to start the first challenge. My makeup was being done when the boy from before walk passed with his friends, he looked at the camera crew and back at me before turning back to his friends and leaving.

We stood in a line in front of the cameras and Jungkook clapped, signifying the start of filming.

"Welcome to Bon Voyage season 2." One of the directors announced and we let out a little cheer. "Your first challenge will be to find where you're staying." They held up a cup of papers and we all raced to take one. We opened them up to reveal the teams.

J-Hope—> Jin

Namjoon—> Suga

Jungkook—> Jimin

Taehyung—> (y/n)

I wrapped my arms around Tae after seeing our matching papers. They handed us the address and some money and we all separated. Jin and I made a dramatic goodbye scene in the middle of the airport but we're eventually dragged away by our partners. We had 2 camera men following us.

Our hands were basically glued together, even while running away from bees. It's been a while since I've been in front of a camera so I didn't talk as much as I normally did.

Eventually we arrived at the bus stop, the bus arrived shortly after. As we sat on the bus my mind started to wander. I couldn't wait for night to come, no more camera, just us. There is so much I want to tell him and so much I want to hear from him. I noticed that he was staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I rubbed my nose self consciously.

"No, I just missed you." He smiled and kept his gaze on me. His arms snaked around my body and pulled me into him. I fit perfectly into his chest. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you more." I replied.

"Impossible." He whispered to me. In that moment I forgot about everything that had happened over the last few months. About (f/n), Allie, Alex, school, the world. It was just me and him. I could have stayed there forever.

"Ahem," One of the cameramen interrupted, "This is the stop." Taehyung and I bolted up and grabbed our stuff. The bus drove away leaving us in the hot sun. Luckily we were only 2 blocks from our destination.

We made small talk until we arrived at the house, we were the second group to get there. Namjoon and Suga were scrolling through their phones when we arrived. I bolted over to them and jumped onto Namjoons lap. I threw my arms around him and gave him a hug causing him to laugh.

"Taehyung, get your girlfriend under control." Suga laughed at the sight.

"You want a hug too?" I looked over at him. He held up his hands as a way to ward me off, I lunged myself over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you guys."

"We missed you too." He pushed me off him. Taehyung came and swung me over his shoulder causing me to giggled like a little kid.

Two hours passed and the rest of the boys finally arrived. The crew sat us all on the couch to assign rooms. There were 2 bedrooms; one with a queen bed and the other with two twins. Plus the couches in the living room.

"Which room is ours?" Taehyung held my hand.

"You two will be playing separately, it's only fair." The director spoke. I looked over at Tae, there was a high chance we wouldn't be together. Taehyung looked slightly upset but tried to hide it. One of the producers held out a piece of paper with a pre-made ghost leg game that would decide the rooms.

We all played rock paper scissors to decide the order and then all chose a letter on the paper. Chose the letter took longer than it should have since everyone had to justify their choice which was usually some witty word play like 'D for Agust D' or 'F for Flower'. Jungkook began the game. So far Jimin was put in one of the twins beds and Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi were on the couch. Taehyung squeezed my hand tight when it got to his turn, there was still a chance for us to be in the queen bed. Jungkook followed the line which led to number 1, the couch. We would be seperated after all. There were 3 spaces left, one twin and two for the queen. Jungkook started going down Jin's line and landed on number 2, the last twin bed. Leaving Hoseok and I the queen bed.

I've never shared a room with him before let alone a bed. I put on a smile and held out my hand for a high five. Everyone seemed content with their place besides Taehyung who was struggling to conceal his feelings. It wasn't like Taehyung to get jealous, especially with the other members.

After we brought our stuff to our designated room we all went to the store to pick up food but spent most the time looking at the clothes. Taehyung and I got matching hawaiian shirts which caused the other members to groan. We had a limited spending budget so we were all very careful about what we bought. The cart was full of meat and snacks, the lady checking us out was overwhelmed by the amount of food we had bought.

Once we got back to the house everyone helped put away the food and finished off today's episode. We were finally given some free time which Taehyung had already planned to go night swimming at the beach with me. We put on our swimsuits and ran outside. The house was directly next to the beach so we didn't stray very far.

Every once in a while I caught Taehyung staring at my body which caused me to blush. It wasn't very often that I was this exposed in front of him, even though it was just a swimsuit. The warm water covered us up to out shoulders. We made jokes and splashed each other for an hour before getting out and sitting on the empty beach.

The stars covered the sky and the moon was huge. I always loved watching the stars with him.

"You know it's only a few months till I graduate." I spoke.

"I can't wait to watch you get your diploma. We'll be the ones to clap the loudest when they call your name." He smiled at the thought. "After that we can take you home."

"I can't wait." Only 3 more months until I can permanently move to Korea and live with the boys. It seemed so close yet so far. I looked over at him. His eyes were glued to the sky. "I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you." He looked down at me.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm not going anywhere." He pulled me in closer. My head laid on his chest. His chest started to vibrate as he started to sing Universe by EXO. His low voice cutting through the silence that surrounded us.

Taehyung P.O.V

She fell asleep while we were on the beach. Her breathing was even and her face was peaceful. She really is beautiful. I never knew I could love someone as much as I loved her, I feel like 'I love you' doesn't express my feelings for her. They're so much more than those 3 simple words.

She shivered a little when a light breeze passed us. I scooped her up bridal style and brought her inside. I dug through her suitcase for some pajamas.

"Hey, babe." She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me confused. "You need to change out of your swimsuit." She nodded and stood up, taking the clothes from me she walked to the bathroom with her eyes half open. She took a few minutes to change and brush her teeth. I walked her to her room, Hoseok-hyung was already asleep. She immediately fell asleep when her head hit the pillow.

I was about to the leave the room when I heard Hobi shift in the bed. His arm was extended and started playing with (y/n)'s hair. Quietly I pushed his arm back and separate them with spare pillows and blankets I found in their closet. After I finished my pillow barrier I kissed her head and went to the empty couch left for me. I'm so glad she's back.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated recently! Thank you all for supporting this book so far. Leave a comment telling me what you think, I love getting feedback. Thanks for reading! <3 -M