Chapter 7

My parents were called to an emergency meeting in Nevada and left me home alone. They had suggested I invite the boys to come over and stay with me since they will be leaving in two days. Jimin and J-hope were goofing around dancing, Jungkook was watching TV, Suga and Rm were chatting, and Jin was making dinner.

"If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" V asked, I could tell he's been practicing his english, it was already a lot better.

"I'd love to go to Hawaii." I smiled at the thought. "What about you?"

"An African safari. See lions and elephants." I could hear Jungkook stand up and walk off towards the bathrooms.

"That would be so cool!" I jumped up, "Imagine just walking around and then a lion pops out at you." I walked behind him and swung my arms around his neck which we took as a sign to give me a piggyback ride. He stomped over to the dancing duo and attempted to copy their dance while carrying me.

"You look like monkeys!" J-hope laughed at the sight.

"The best dancing monkeys you'll ever see!" I retorted.

"Dinner is ready!" Jin called us all to eat. The sound of a door opening was heard and footsteps were approaching the kitchen.

"Jungkook the ramen is ready!" I yelled and spun to face the entrance of the kitchen. There I saw (f/n) with wide eyes. "(f/n).." I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Is she mad? Is she sad? Everyone was frozen in place.

"(y/n).. You have some explaining to do." She was mad. I took her by the hand and pulled her to my room. The story seemed to spill out of me. I explained every detail to her like my life depended on it. I told her what happened the night of the concert and how I've been with them every night since. I told her everything except the truth about Taehyung and I, even though I knew she'd figure it out.

"You've been lying to us?"

"No-"

"We're you ever going to tell us?"

"Yes when the ti-"

"Who gave you the ring." Her eyes filled with tears. She knew the answer from my silence. "Taehyung. You're dating Taehyung. You know how I feel about him!" She screamed.

"I know! It just happened, I didn't plan it. But (f/n), we can't tell anyone. Nobody can know." My own words seemed to repeat in my head, nobody can know. I will be his secret lover until.. Forever probably.

She didn't respond. She stormed out of my room leaving my eyes to overflow with tears.

"Wait, (f/n), please! I didn't mean to hurt you!" I yelled after her. She slammed the door and the boys rushed to my side.

"(y/n).." Taehyung pulled me against his chest. What am I going to do.

...

I didn't get a second of sleep last night. I was either crying or lost in thought. What if she told Jackie and Louise? How am I going to function if my friends won't talk to me and Taehyung goes back to Korea.

As I made my way through the halls I felt like everyone was staring at me. Probably because of my puffy eyes. The scratchy inside of my large sweater rubbed against the fresh cuts on my arms. Before last night I was 3 weeks clean. Damn nerves.

I was desperate to talk to (f/n). Trying my best to walk straight I hustled from room to room looking for my friends. I found them in the common room, huddled together talking about something. They all looked my way when I walked in the room, (f/n) looked away.