Chapter 8

What is going on out there. I was still in the dressing room waiting for someone to come get me when the reporters left. I wish I could say they didn't see me but I definitely stuck out like a sore thumb next to all the boys. If even one of them had gotten hold of one of the photos we were taking I'd be in trouble. Thank god for Tae's fast reflexes, I don't think any of them actually saw my face.

The door opened and in walked their manager and another man I'd never seen before.

"We managed to get the reporters outside but poparazzi has surrounded the building. The boys will be staying here tonight and we suggest you do too. We can't let anyone see you." The unknown man explained. I haven't even kissed Taehyung yet and now I'm having a sleepover with him? "We will get some spare clothes for you to sleep in." He continued. They gave a half assed smile and left the room with the door open.

Cautiously I walked out of the room and reunited with the boys.

"That could have gone a lot worse." Namjoon tried to lighten the mood.

"On the bright side, we get to have sleepover." Jimin had a large grin. One of the crew members walked over to me and handed me my phone. It was flooded with missed calls and texts from (f/n).

'Hey, where are you? We have to present in English today.'

I totally forgot about that. I hit the call button.

"Where are you?" She was still angry.

"Something happened and I'm stuck at the studio."

"Whatever. Just email me the notes, we'll do it without you." And with that she hung up. I did as she said and sent the notes over as soon as possible. Maybe I should just drop out of school and go back to Korea with them. It would save me a lot of heartache. I decided not to think about it and enjoy the time left I had with Taehyung before he left tomorrow.

The crew had gone around the entire building and closed all the windows, even though they restricted us to the second floor. They gave us all matching grey sweatshirts and sweatpants to sleep in, where they got them I have no idea. I grabbed a sharpie and wrote on the back of all the boys shirts.

Namjoon: Long Korean

Jimin: Small Korean

Suga: Anger Stone

Jin: Shoulders McGee

J-hope: Sunshine Boi

Jungkook: Grumpy Oppa

Tae: CuTae

I smiled at my work, they were all very fitting. Tae grabbed the sharpie from my hand and spun me around. He wrote '내 사랑' across the back of my sweatshirt.

"What does it mean?" I questioned while trying to get a better view of it in the mirror. He smiled and shrugged. I'll definitely be looking up the translation later.

"That didn't take long." Jungkook looked up from his phone. He turned it so we could see the screen. 'BTS V secret relationship' next to the title was a photo of Tae holding my head into his chest while holding up his other hand to block the camera. I grabbed the phone from him to read more.

'V from the globally known k-pop group BTS has recently been seen with an unknown girl around Los Angeles, California. In the most recent photos it shows BTS V hiding her from view. Could he be in a relationship with a non Idol? Who is this girl? ARMY deserves answers.' I took a quick glance at the comments, most weren't the nicest.

"Don't worry about that." Namjoon took the phone from my hand. "Let's just enjoy the time we all have together right now." I nodded in agreement

...