Chapter 42

"Why do you have so much stuff? Is this going to even fit in the dorm?" Jin complained as he continued to pack the cardboard box.

"You have three times the amount in your closet so quit whining."

"It would have gone by faster if Yoongi was here." Taehyung sounded grumpy. Jimin, Hobi and I exchanged looks. He completely ignores me, unless he's drunk.

We only had to pack about 2 more things until we were done. The truck out front was full of my stuff. I'd be moving to Korea tonight. I wonder if the dorm changed at all, probably not, they're never there anyway.

"Done." Namjoon said and started to carry the last boxes out of the room. It was a small bedroom. It fit a queen bed with a small dresser and that's about it.

I felt Taehyung's arm wrap around me while I took one last look at my childhood room.

"You ready?"

"Yep. Let's go." I smiled.

We went straight to the airport. Since we didn't announced our departure so there was no fans out front. We figure since we had to move a bunch of my stuff it's be less stressful with no screaming crowds.

The crew ushered us to our first class lounge and we sat there waiting for our plane.Yoongi joining us a few minutes after. His movements were slow and the sunglasses he was wearing was an indicator he was hung over. We sat in silence, not wanting to irritate Suga.

"Now board first class passengers." The lady on the intercom announced.

Taehyung took my hand in his as I grabbed my backpack. Yoongi quickly went past me and hit my shoulder with his own, not looking back.

...

Seoul was hot. Like really hot. As soon as the wheels of the plane touched the ground I could feel myself meling. Being in an all black van with 7 other people didn't help that either.

Seeing the apartment building in the distance all the buildings details came back to my memory. The shiny silver door handles and the granite exterior were a sight for sore eyes. I just out of the car excitedly.

"I'm home, I'm home, I'm home!" I jumped around. The rest of the boys laughed as I swung the back of the van open and grabbed my bad, already in pursuit for the doors.

It was the first time I've been able to use my key to the dorm in months. It was engraved with a chessy heart that said 'KT + (Initials)', I loved it. Opening the door I was glad to see nothing had changed. A few more framed photos were added, some with me in them, and there was a new throw blanket on the couch. Other than that it was like I had never left.

"Your stuff will be here tomorrow so we have some free time today." Taehyung snuck up behind me.

"Oh, do you have something planned?"

"Maybe." He smirked before kissing my forehead. "Get dressed and you'll find out."

...

The night air was cool which was strange for the usual humid korean summer air.

"Can I take it off now?" My fingers slid over the blindfold that covered my eyes.

"Wait." We stopped walking. He took a few seconds to position me before talking again. "Okay. Take it off."

Slowly I pulled the fabric off my eyes and looked at my surroundings. In front of me was a gondola perfect positioned on hill that looked over a beach. The moon made the ocean glow. Fairy lights decorated the inside of the small structure, giving off the perfect amount of light for the small table set up under it. One long candle was positioned in the center of the table along with a delicious looking dinner.

"Woah." I was in awe.

Taehyung's POV

She couldn't take her eyes off it, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. The way the lights reflected in her beautiful big eyes brought them to life. The light ocean breeze pushed her hair away from her face revealing the shape of her jaw and cheekbone.

She was so beautiful. I wish I could tell her just how much she means to me but words just can't explain it. She needs to know how special she is, how intelligent and creative she is. Her kind heart touches everyone around her. And her strength is an inspiration.

"How did I get so lucky." I whispered to myself. She must have heard, her cheeks flushed.

"You're too cute." She paused. "Thank you. For this, and for everything." She took my hand and I led her to the table.

The heat from the fresh food filled the area surrounding it. We continued to talk throughout the meal. She told me about the weeks she was away and how excited she was for the comeback.

"I've heard Jimin humming some of the songs, they sound great!" She said. I wish I could share them with her but the rules are strict about who gets access to the music before the album is released.

(Y/n) POV

Our arms were linked as we walked back to the dorm.

"I'm sorry Yoongi-hyung has been acting like that towards you. We have no idea what's gotten into him." He spoke. I should tell him. He needs to know about the kiss.

"It's fine. He's probably just stressed about the comeback." I will tell him, just not now. When the time is right.

When we entered the door I could tell something was off. The living room was completely empty besides for the messy kitchen counter littered with empty beer cans. Yelling could be heard from Suga's studio down the hall. It sounded like he was talking with Namjoon.

"Should we check on them?" As I started to walk towards the noise he stopped me.

"I'll do it. Just go back to the room and get in bed. Yoongi can be unpredictable when he's drunk." I nodded and headed the opposite direction.

The yelling continued for a while, it was unbearable to listen to. There was a few loud thumps before it finally stopped. I got out of bed when I heard the front door slam shut.

Namjoon was in the kitchen digging through the drawers.

"Is everything okay?" I asked quietly.

"Do you know where we put the first aid kit?" He was flustered. Without speaking I went to the bottom drawer and pulled out the little red canvas bag. I could tell he didn't want me to follow him but I did anyway.

Walking into the bathroom Taehyung was sitting next on the edge of the tub. His mouth was full of blood and he had a large gash on my cheek. His left eye was starting to swell. I kneeled next to him to look him over.

"T-tae?" 

A/N: Hello everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter and thanks for supporting this book. I'm not sure if I ever said this but this is my first fan fiction and the fact the others are enjoying it means so much. Thank you! <3 -M