Chapter 58

At this point the current dorm was completely overtaken by boxes. The past 2 months had completely flown by. With the new album, getting ready for tour and the wedding we all completely forgot about moving. Normally we would have gotten people to pack for us but Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon all, suspiciously, requested to pack their things up themselves.

The furniture was already moved along with all of the decor. Most of what was left was the closets. Which will definitely take the longest due to their large, stupidly expensive wardrobe.

I've been to the new dorm only once. The living room was twice the size of the current one and had a beautiful view. The neighbors are all famous in one way or another. All the room assignments were the same except now Jungkook has to share with Namjoon, we'd have to turn part of our room into a nursery.

"Everyone almost done? The trucks will be here in a few minutes." Namjoon called out. Several muffled voices could be heard throughout the house. One by one they started to gather all the remaining boxes near the front room.

Today was the last day we got to spend in this apartment. Moving is the right thing to do but it's sad to be leaving. This place had become so important to me in the short time I'd live there.

With a knock at the door the dorm was filled with large men who started taking the boxes down to the trucks. For a moment we all just sat and watched as the dorm became emptier and emptier. To give the workers more space we went down to the car waiting for us.

Once we were all in the large van the door closed and it followed the first full moving truck towards the new dorm.

...

It only took a few hours for the movers to get all of our stuff in the new place. Now it was up to us to unpack it all. Luckily all the boxes were labeled so we didn't have to dig through each one to figure out who it belongs to. Of course it didn't take long till those 7 large boys got hungry and started to complain about the absence of food in the fridge.

Jin, Yoongi, and I were all vote, aka forced, to go out and grocery shop. This was one of the rare times Jin drove us to the store instead of a driver. Driving around with Jin is basically a carpool karaoke version of a solo Kim Seokjin concert. He picked all the songs and sang to every single one. Which is extremely entertaining if you ask me.

After spending way too much time finding a parking lot we made our way to the store. The crowded streets made it easy to walk without being disturbed since everyone usually had their head down. The only suspicious thing about us was the fact we were wearing hoodies in summer.

The grocery store was a nice escape from the heat. The air conditioning instantly hitting us upon entering.

"The main thing we need is meat and chips." Jin read from his shopping list. Yoongi nodded and grabbed a cart before walking towards the freezer section. A lot of the time someone cooks for us or we eat out but every once in a while we get the chance to make our own meal so we always stock up just incase that special day comes along.

"Bacon, sausages, steak... lots of steak." Yoongi chucked in practically everything he saw.

"The list just says 8 steaks not 17." I laughed.

"It's always good to have back ups." He smiled.

"I didn't know what flavor Kookie wanted so I just got one of each." Jin dropped a dozen bags of chips into the cart.

After picking out a few more unnecessary snacks we payed for our mountain of food and carried it back to the car. The trunk was almost completely full of bags by the time we got it all back to the parking lot. Jin slammed the trunk shut and turned to me.

"We forgot bean paste, (Y/n) will you go back and get some?" He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a crumpled 10000 won. Without protesting I walked the short distance back to the store.

Luckily it was easy to find and I was able to grab it and pay within a couple minutes. As I walked out of the store my phone began to vibrate. Taking shelter from the crowd I stood against the wall of the building to check my phone.

Caller ID: Mom

"Hello?"

"Hi honey! How are you." Her voice made me smile.

"I'm fine just out shopping."

"What was that? Your voice is muffled." I pulled off the black mask that covered the majority of my face.

"What about now?" I continued the conversation unaware of the large group of fangirls walking by.

"Oh my god!" They screamed. "It's (Y/n)!" Politely I smiled.

"Nice to meet you guys." I tried to inch my way towards the parking lot but only managed to get completely surrounded by a crowd of people. Their loud voices over took my thoughts.

"Are the other boys here too?"

"Can I get their number?"

"Tell J-hope I love him!"

I was trapped and the amount of people and voices were too much for me. My breathing quickened as I tried to talk my way out of the situation but no one listened. Suddenly a shooting pain formed in my lower stomach, automatically I reached to cover the spot the pain was from. More cellphones appeared in my face  and the noise was completely overpowering. The more I panicked the more intense the pain became. My face obviously showed the pain I was in so why isn't anyone helping?

"(Y/n)!" Yoongi called out. I turned and watched as the two boys made their way through the crowd to me, ignoring all the screaming girls that surrounded them. "Are you alright?" He scanned over my face in search for signs of injury.

I could see police men trying to control the situation but it wasn't working. I looked straight at Jin.

"M-My stomach hurts." I croaked through the tears that had began to form.

"Is something wrong?" His face drained of color.

"I don't know. I need to go to the hospital." Jin easily scooped me up in his arms. At that point the police were able to create some distance between us and the fans.

"Why would we need to go to the hospital for a stomach ache?" Yoongi questioned.

"Because she's pregnant." Jin whispered to him.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Give her to me, you can make a better path for us." I was then transferred from Jins arms onto Yoongi's back.

Was this already the end.

A/N: Heyo ladies and gents. Had my first day back at school today and only want to die a little. Good thing is I have another spare this year and so I'll have a lot of time to write! Also we're almost to 30k... WHAT. Thank you all sooooo much!! -M