Chapter 57

Turns out Jungkook isn't the best at keeping secrets. It's been a few weeks since the dinner party and he's managed to let it slip to Namjoon and Jin. It wasn't even like they were pressuring him, in fact they weren't even talking to him.

Flashback

"So they're brothers?" Jin questioned.

"Yes." I answered quickly while shoving another handful of chips in my mouth.

"But they don't look alike."

"Hyung they're played by the same person."

Namjoon laughed. I looked over at Jin as he squinted trying to compare their faces.
"Could have fooled me, Mike Myers is so versatile." A door opened somewhere in the house.

"Jin, it did fool you." I reached for the bucket of popcorn next to me and threw a few pieces at him. Footsteps from the unknown person grew louder. Jungkook walked into the living room and turned from the TV to me, scanning the bags of chips I had.

"(Y/n), I read that if you're craving salty things you'll have a boy." He said nonchalantly.

"Jungkook!" He looked at me confused before realizing what he had said. I could tell he was trying to come up with an excuse but the two men sitting next to me had already processed the information.

"Really?!" Namjoon was smiling, his teeth showing with his large grin. I simply nodded in confirmation. Jin launched off the couch.

"We're gonna have a Bangtan baby!" He started making loud 'whoop' sounds. "I'll gladly take my rightful place as godmother." He took my hands in his and started to spin me around the room.

End flashback

I guess it was a little worth it, they were both so happy to hear it. Now that more of them knew my urge to tell Yoongi has gotten stronger. In one hand he just started getting over his feelings for me and our relationship has just started going back to normal, who knows how he would react to that news. On the other hand were extremely close, and he's done so much for me, it would break him if he was the last to find out. I'll tell him soon.

"Hey babe, the car is almost here, you have everything you need?" Tae rushed around me to collect his things. I was being taken for a dress fitting while Tae and the boys were off filming a new music video.

"Yep!" He slowed his pace after finding everything he needs.

"It's gonna be difficult finding a dress when you look amazing in all of them." He kissed my cheek.
"Well you're.. hot." Quickly I covered my face in shame. For some reason his compliment made me flustered.

"I love you." He wrapped his arms around my waist, closing the gap between us.

"I love you too."

"Mmm. I can't believe I get to marry you." He brushes his lips against mine before working his way to my neck. It took all my strength to pull away from him.

"You're gonna be late to the shoot." He watched my lips as I spoke.

"They can wait."

...

"Oh! What about a mermaid dress, you have the curves to pull it off." Jooyun yelled from another rack of dresses.

"I didn't know rectangles were considered curvy." I could hear her laugh from somewhere in the sea of white.

"Ms. (L/n)." A lady called called from the fitting rooms. "We're ready for you." As I followed the woman back Jooyun was taken to a viewing area to wait for me. "We have a collections of dresses picked out by you and the company." I nodded.

Once we made it to the dressing room I scanned over the all the dresses displayed along the wall. They all sat in plastic protectors. From what I could tell most of them were ball gowns with long trains.

The excessive fabric and sequence required 3 people to help put me in the first dress. Two of them held up the heavy sequence while the last one went to tie up the corset bit in the back.

As the torso of the dress got tighter the more I started to worry. I'll be nearing the end of my first trimester when we have the wedding. I don't know if I'd be able to fit into a wedding dress if it's this tight. I would be giant but it definitely will crush my stomach which isn't good.. right?

"Are they all this tight?"

"Most of them yeah. The corset give you a great figure, don't worry you'll look amazing." She walked away to fix the train.

"Is it possible to get a dress that's, I don't know, stretchy?" She stopped to look at me. Her face confused. "I'm planning on eating a lot at the wedding and I want to make sure I have room for it." I laughed. Her face eased up as she laughed along.

"I'm sure we can alter a dress to your needs. We just need to find one first." I nodded. "No go show your friend the dress." She nudged me to get me to start walking.

As I turned to corner to the viewing room Jooyun stared at me intensely. I stepped on the pedestal in front of her and looked at myself in the many mirror.

"Turn." She demanded, I reluctantly did as I was told. "Too flashy, try something with lace." The workers nodded and ushered me back.

Jooyun has started to be trained in wardrobe management for the boys, and apparently me too. She knew exactly what BigHit and the sponsors were looking for in a dress. While I was her to put them on and smile.

The cycle of me putting in dressing, showing Jooyun, and going back to take them off repeated for another hour. My feet ached from supporting all the fabric and all I could think about was an in and out burger, which is impossible to get here.

Finally putting on the last dress of the day, it was surprisingly light compared to the others. Using the last of my energy I dragged myself back up on the pedestal.

"Oh, turn." She continued to scan my entire body. "Can we get hera veil?" She called out. Someone walked from behind me and clipped it to my head. Jooyun pulled out her phone and took some pictures. "That's the one." She pointed to the mirror behind me.

Trying on all the others was just like prom dress shopping. But seeing it with the veil for the first time.. I really did look like a bride.

A/N: Still working on baby names :) it's a lot harder than you would think, especially with all your great ideas! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment! -M