Chapter 36

Today was the last day Yoongi would be here. We spent every second of all 4 days he was here together. I could tell he was weary to leave, my physical appearance was still shriveled and unrested.

He tried to talk his manger into letting him stay for a few more days but a schedule was already made for him back in Korea. I assured him I'd be fine. There was only a month left of school. BigHit was already working on my Korean citizenship papers so I could stay there permanently.

I was given permission to miss school so we could spend his last day together. It was a nice day. The sun was shining and a cool breeze took off the bite of the heat. Since most people were at school or work we didn't need security to follow us around.

Taehyung was jealous of all the time we've spent together but I don't get why, we're just friends. I'm glad Yoongi kept his promise and hasn't told any of the guys about what had happened. But maybe it's what I should do. Taehyung deserves to know what happened. Why I flinch when people touch me, even if it's my closest friend. Why I look different.

Will he even still find me attractive? I'm nothing but skin and bones. Yoongi's attempt at fattening me up had been unsuccessful. But I'm thankful he's trying.

He talked with me about the future. What my plans were. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to go to college or not. The only thing I was 100% sure of was marrying Taehyung, I'm not sure when it will happen but it's the only thing that I'm certain of for my life. He told me how they were talking about moving into a bigger place so Taehyung and I could have our own room. The dorm was large but it barely fit 7 people let alone 8 and a farm of small pets.

Sitting on a bench looking out at the water reminded me of Hawaii. How we were all happy, like nothing could go wrong. Even when Taehyung and I fought I felt closer to him than I ever have.

I looked over at the man sitting next to me, his cheeks became a light shade of pink when I caught him staring.

"Our comeback will be soon." He started. "You haven't been around for one yet. It's prime time for us to make sure the music and choreo is perfect. We all get very stressed and I just wanted to let you know that if any of us snap it's not your fault."

"I understand." I took a little pause. "I can't wait to hear the new music. It's going to be amazing." I placed my head on his shoulder.
It was silent.

"I don't want you to be here alone." I looked at his eyes, they were staring off at the waves.

"It will only be a month." I reassured him.

"A lot can happen in a month (y/n)." He took my hand in his, lacing our fingers together.
During the time he was here we have grown closer. He took care of me when I didn't take care of myself. We laughed and we cried. He's gotten more physical with me. Usually it was just me throwing myself at the boys, forcing them to hug me but now Min Yoongi took my hand. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself until then. Until I- we can take care of you."
I looked down at my wrists that were covered by Taehyung's oversized jacket. The skin still burned when fabric rubbed against it.

"I'll try." I whispered half heartedly.

"No." His voice was more forceful. "You have to promise me." He lightly grabbed my wrists. "Promise me no more of this. I know you promised Tae but look where that led."

Why was it so hard to say it. It was two simple words, 'I promise', yet I struggled to say them. To say them and mean it.

"I-I'll try." I started getting choked up. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his chest. I wasn't exactly crying but if he hadn't comforted me at the moment I surely would have started to.

We sat in silence for a while. Watching as people walked by, couples past holding hands and smiling. I wish I had a relationship like that. Where I could simply go out with him and be happy. I wouldn't want it with anyone but Taehyung but growing up with that image as the 'perfect relationship' and still not having it did hurt.

When I get home I will finally do everything I have been longing to do for the past few months. I will let Jin teach me to cook, I'll play games with Jungkook for hours, I'll take up Hoseok's offer for a dance lesson, and I'll hold Taehyung close to me for as long as possible.

A black car came and picked us up to take us back to the hotel so Yoongi could pack. I folded his clothes while he unplugged his equipment. I watched as he carefully slipped them back into their correct place in the case, when I looked back at what I was doing I realized I was folding his underwear. A laugh made its way out of my lips catching his attention.

"I would have never taken you as a leopard print boxer kind of guy." He sighed and looked back to what he was doing.

"You're just like them. The others joke about it too." The corners of his mouth lifted to reveal his adorable gummy smile.

The drive to the airport was short, the hotel wasn't that far from it. I was thankful when I saw the long line waiting to check in. We sat by the window while him manger waiting in line for him. I took in every second I spent next to him, not wanting it end. Not wanting him to leave.

His manager motioned for us to follow him to security. This was where I had to say goodbye.
He stood to face me. Somehow he towered over me despite only being a few inches taller.

"Eat healthy foods. Go to sleep on time. If you need me for anything, and I mean anything, don't hesitate before you call me." He pulled me into a tight hug. My fists balled the fabric of his shirt holding onto him as long as I could.

"I will. And I will see you soon."

Unattaching from the embrace he turned to his manager who was tapping his foot impatiently. He turned to me, something unfamiliar flashed in his eyes as he stared at me.

"(y/n). There is something I have to do before I go back."

"What is i-"

"I'm sorry." He cut me off. Suddenly the distance between our lips closed. His lips were warm and passionate. As quick as the kiss started it finished and he pulled away.

My mind went completely blank, I couldn't think of anything to say. His eye's never looked at mine again. He simply walked away and didn't look back.

He left without speaking.

He left without explaining himself.

He left without saying goodbye.

A/N: Told you it was spicy. I'm loving your comments so keep them up! Thanks for reading!! -M