Chapter 45

Quietly I shut the door to the bedroom behind me. Taehyung must have not slept on the plane because he passed out after unpacking.

With my socks sliding across the floor I slid into the kitchen to start the ramen cooker. The boys would be home soon with the tteokbokki and I was ecstatic to see them. While placing the ramen into the cooker I realized I still had my ring on. I slid it off my finger and placed it safely in my pocket. It already felt weird not wearing it. We'll tell them soon.

Suddenly the sound of the door unlocking echoed over the dorm. The usual rucus of all the boys filling the air almost instantly. They ran into the kitchen and one by one I gave them a hug, including Yoongi. He was surprising acting normal. I'm glad.

"We missed you guys!" Hoseok spoke.

"Where's Taehyungie?" Jin asked.

"Sleeping. He passed out almost immediately." They all nodded. Almost as if it was instinct they began setting the table for dinner. The Tteokbokki they brought smelled amazing and all of us couldn't wait to eat it. "I'll go get Tae."

Walking into the room Taehyung was still in his usual sleeping position; curled into a ball while hugging a pillow. Gentally I crawled on top of him and kissed his forehead.

"Hey handsome, food is ready." His eyes slowly opened.

"I think I'm still dreaming.. I see an angel." He smiled. He released the pillow and replaced it with me, holding our chests against each other. "Can't we just stay here forever.".

"We can cuddle after dinner, Mr. Kim."

"We can do a lot more than cuddle, Ms. Kim." He smirked.

"Can you two hurry up! I'm hungry!" Jungkook called from the kitchen. He lightly kissed the tip of my nose before getting out of bed. The rest of the boys greeted him with a big group hug when they saw him, Yoongi was already eating when we arrived. His usual solemn expression on his face.

"Did I miss anything while I was away?" Taehyung asked while we began our meal.

"Not really. We do have a meeting with Bang PD after rehearsal tomorrow. He said it was important." Jimin answered. After that no one spoke and simply enjoyed each others presence while eating.

...

Taehyung had finally fallen back asleep after our rather eventful shower we had shared just an hour ago. I still had a few things to do before I could fall back asleep in the dorm. After tiptoeing down the hall I quietly knocked on a door and opened it enough to see the small man sitting at his desktop. He spun around to face me.

"Shouldn't you be in bed. It's late." He turned back to his computer and continued working.

"I just feel like we should talk." I sat on one of the couches that lined the wall.

"About.." He sounded upset.

"I want to make sure everything is okay. I would feel bad if we made it seem like we were shoving our relationship in your face." I said cautiously.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you fucked in the shower earlier." I didn't reply. "It's already hard to have to see you with him, it's worse when I have to listen to that in my own home. Please just leave, go to bed." I stood and started to head towards the door.

"I'm sorry. You won't have to put up with it for long." My final words caught his attention.

"What do you-" I closed the door. I thought for sure he would come after me but he stayed in the room.

I crawled back into bed next to the half naked Taehyung.

"Everything okay?" He voice was low from being asleep.

"Yeah, go back to sleep."

...

Today was the first time I got to hear one of their new songs. I was laying in front of the mirror of the practice room scrolling through my phone while the boys rehearsed. All the songs I heard were really good and it made me excited for their comeback.

I was suddenly trapped under the arms of Taehyung. I was laying on my stomach with my arms propping me up so it was easy for him to wrap his arms around me.

"Ew you're sweaty!" I tried to push him off but he only held on tighter.

"What? You don't like my sweat?" He rubbed his forehead on my back.

"You nasty." I finally was able to stand up, I held my shirt so it wasn't touching my skin. "Does anyone have an extra shirt?" Jungkook threw a plain white shirt over to me. I pulled Taehyung in front of me and forced him to block the view of everyone else while I changed. "Thank you Kookie."

"So I've been thinking." Jimin started, gaining all of our attention. "Half of us has kissed (y/n). I personally think it's only fair if the rest of us got a turn." He joked.

"You get within 5 feet of her and I'll sweat on you too." Tae flicked his hair in his direction causing beads of sweat to fly over to Jimin.

"Can you guys hurry and get changed, you have to get to your meeting." Their manager got up and left the room. All of them threw on a new shirt and wiped their foreheads with their old ones and quickly made their way to the conference room down the hall.

"Glad you could all join us." Bang PD stood at the head of the table. "The excitement about the comeback is growing more and more each day and we finally have a solid answer about your comeback stage." We all listened with anticipation. "You will be having your comeback debut performance of Fake Love at the BBMA's in Las Vegas!" The boys broke out in cheers and crew that surrounded us seemed excited as well. "In addition you also have a few interviews lined up already and you are nominated for Top Social Artist for the second year in a row." The cheers continued.

"That's awesome!" Namjoon's smile was huge along with everyone else's.

"I also have something exciting to announce." Taehyung stood up, my hand was still in his. Everyone's eyes were on him. "(Y/n) and I are engaged!" He pulled me out of my chair and into a slight hug. Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok jumped out of their chairs and brought us into a group hug.

The cheers coming from the others seemed even louder than the ones before. Through all the ruckus I caught a glimpse of Yoongi. He remained in his chair, his eyes looked sad. Our eyes locked and he immediately put on a fake smile and mouthed the word 'congrats'.

A/N: Honestly the time line of this story is a bit messed up but what can I do *shrug*. Also I love looking at the analytics for this story since all you guys are from all over the world. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, next one will be out soon! -M