Chapter 32

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE (explicit scene) AND SELF HARM

Taehyung's POV

The days leading up to the interview has been agony. The company has cancelled everything on my schedule to keep me out of the limelight. Even though it's only been 3 days I've become stir crazy in our dorm. I've rearranged my closet twice and completely cleaned the house 3 or 4 times.

Everytime I ran into something of (y/n)'s I'd send her a picture. She'd always reply back with something cute like 'Aw I remember that' or 'Tae it's 2AM I need sleep'. God she's adorable.

I wish I was there with her. Apparently school has been tough for her the past few days. Everyone is staring and whispering. Luckily the press conference will be tomorrow and everything will go back to normal.

The only thing that worries me about the interview is that (y/n) will be doing it alone. She is deathly afraid of public speaking, what if she can't do it. What is she says something and makes the matters worse. We've all been sending words of encouragement but there's only to much we can do.

"What are your plans today?" Jimin asked as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth. 

"I was thinking I'd clean the house again." I said uncertainty.

"Oh please don't. My eyes are burning from the amount of cleaner in the air." Jungkook joined in. The rest of the guys proceeded to walk through the kitchen while they began getting ready for their busy days.

I proceed to text (y/n) for the tenth time that morning and she continued to lovingly ignore me.

As the day passed I was stuck in the dorm by myself. I ran through some choreography we were given a few weeks before and I attempted to bake a cake but ended up burning it.

Once again I pick my phone and call (y/n), still no answer. I tried calling her parents, they said she was at school. I called her school, they said she was taking a test and couldn't come to the office. I called her bodyguards, they said she was but couldn't talk and gave no explanation to why she couldn't.

(y/n) P.O.V

I couldn't breathe. Kang and Ryu ran around me in a panic, occasionally stopping to fan my face. I couldn't talk. The memory of the events that had just happened played in my head over and over.

-1 hour ago-

Kang and Ryu had left to guard the front doors of the school. I was finally able to blend in with the crowd of people in the hallways. Or I thought I could blend in.

Suddenly 3 sets of strong hands pulled me from the hall into the gym. My arms flailed around helplessly but it was no use. The unknown figures pushed me to the boys locker room. It was completely empty except for us and a dozen empty beer cans.

They slammed me up against a wall and for the first time I saw who my captor was. Alex, (f/n)'s boyfriend Tyler, and another football player named Travis. Alex stood in front of me while the two others held onto my wrists. My chest was moving rapidly.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered. The fear in my voice was blatantly obvious.

"You know. After your boyfriend punched me in the face I've been getting a lot of fanmail." The grin on his face grew more. "The world hates me!" He yelled. "Today, coach Ramsey sat me down and told me that I'm causing bad publicity for the team." He had stepped close to me, he hot breath ran down my neck.

It looked like he was going to punch me, I wish he would have. Instead he took a step back and scanned me up and down. A evil spark flashed in his eyes. "Look hot you look today." The other two boys laughed as he pushed himself against me. I let out a yelp as his bulge rubbed against my leg.

Why can't I scream? Do something, you can't let this happen.

His hands found their way to my stomach and slowly made their way across my scars and down to my pants. With one swift motion he pulled them off leaving my bottom half exposed expect for my underwear. Tears had began to stain my face.

"P-please. Don't." I pleaded but I knew it was no use. With one hand he fondled my chest and with the other he reached it into my underwear. Using his legs he forced my legs apart and began using his fingers. "Help! Stop!" I finally gathered up enough courage to scream but he covered my mouth.

My body twitched with every move of his hand.

"If you yell.." He paused and looked between both the other two boys. "They'll join in." He removed his hand from my mouth and began unbuckling his pants.

All I could think of was Taehyung. At any second he would barge in and punch them in the face and it would all be fine. I wish I answered his messages this morning. I wish I told him how much I love him.

A cry of pain slipped from my mouth as he rammed into me. His actions got harder and rougher. Then the door opened.

-Present time-

After Kang and Ryu found me I refused to walk. I watched as they beat the boys, causing their faces to bleed. They locked the doors and started discussing what to do. Meanwhile I was in a state of shock. I looked down, my once blue lacy underwear was stained with spots of dark red.

Ryu's phone rang.

"It's Taehyung again." They looked at eachother then to me.

"Please don't tell him." I begged.

Once the hallways were empty they helped me put my pants back on and walked me out of the school unnoticed.

I spent the next 2 hours sitting in the shower. Burning hot water fell from above in hopes it would erase the feeling of his hands on my skin. Bruises started to appear on my wrists.

Without contemplation I would one of my last spare blames and carved a thing line into my wrist. I needed to feel something other than the crawling feeling on my stomach and the pulsing in my pelvis.

My phone rang from the bathroom counter.

Caller ID: Taebae

"Hello?" I said, almost lifeless.

"Are you okay! You haven't been answering all day."

Blood dripped from my wrist.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

A/n: I didn't mean to make this so dark... damn. Another update should be out soon! Thanks for reading. -M
4/22/18: I re wrote some of it so it's little less explicit.