Chapter 48

The feeling of someone staring woke me from my sleep. It took awhile for my eyes to adjust to the light coming in from the window. Finally realizing the source of this feeling was from Taehyung's intense gaze I let out laugh.
"Happy Birthday." He giggled.

"You remembered." A large smile grew on my face. Suddenly he jumped up from his lying position and threw himself on top of me.

"How could I forget my fiance's birthday!" He showered me with kisses. "I'm sorry we can't celebrate today. I promise we'll throw a big party when we get back to Korea."

I was about to respond when a loud knock came from the door, that was our signal to get ready.

"I really don't need anything Tae. I'm happy just spending time with you." I layed a final kiss on his lips before getting up to get dressed.
Despite it being early in the morning we were both wide awake. Our morning routine consisted of a lot of hugs and singing, not very efficient but it definitely put me in a good mood.

The door busted open causing me to jump back a few feet. A large crowd of cameras being leaded by Jimin with a cake entered the room.
"Happy birthday!" He called out. The rest of the member joined in singing happy birthday to me. My cheeks flushed red during the song.
When they finally finished I blew out the candles.

"You guys didn't have to."

"Of course we did!" Namjoon took me into his arms for a hug.

The small party only lasted for a few minutes until we had to leave. During the ride I finally checked my phone for the first time today.

Trending Worldwide

1.#BTSengaged

2.#Vand(y/n)

3.#LoveYourself_Wedding

I was great to finally tell everyone. Their fans have had a complete attitude change since we first revealed V and I were dating. Everyone was extremely supportive and happy for us now.

Once we got to the location they were once again swept away to hair and makeup. I wandered around backstage in hope to find a source of entertainment. To my luck I came across Jooyun looking through some paperwork.

"Mind if I join?" I asked softy to not startle her.
"Of course." She patted the seat next to her. "Their stylist wanted me to organize their outfit plan for the BBMA's and I don't know where to start."

I took a quick look over the papers. Photos of featureless figures wearing designer clothes littered the pages. There was no real indication of which outfit belonged to who and for what event. Unless of course you spend everyday with them and know their individual style.
"They kind of just assume everybody knows which is which. Like this one." I picked up the photo of a figure wearing a Gucci shirt with panther faces on it. "This is Namjoon. You can tell because of the rolled up jeans and sunglasses." She nodded along as I explained each photo.

Once she started to catch on the conversation drifted. She told me that she graduated early from cosmetology school and is training to become an idol makeup artist. Her uncle works high up in production for BigHit and was able to get her this job so she can see if she really wants to do it.

"(Y/n)." A crew member popped their head into the room. "You have visitors in the lobby. Security is ready to take you down." I looked at him confused. Visitors? Who would want to see me?

I excused myself from the room and was immediately escorted to the elevator.
"Do you guys know who it is?" I asked the large men that surrounded me. They didn't answer. The door opened and I was met with the loud screams of fans. I waved to them while we walked passed to a more private room.

"We'll be waiting for you outside." The guards voice was low and stern. He opened the door to two smiling faces. My arms latched around Misha and Mason, taking in their familiar warmth.

"I can't believe you guys are here."

"We wouldn't miss you rbirthday for the world." Misha started. "Mason insisted we throw you a party." She gestured to the table that sat in the middle the room. It was covered in chips, candy, pizza, and cake.

We all sat next to each other and dug into the food. Pizza grease coated everything instantly. They caught me up on their lives and I caught them up on mine. It was nice catching up with them. It's hard only being able to talk to the same 7 people everyday, even though I love them. Wow, I really need friends.

"You guys brought food!" Jin bursted into the room and set his path for one of the last piece of pizza.

"Hey! That's not yours." I swatted his hand causing him to retract.

"You need to learn to respect your elders." He shot back and scooped up a slice. Taking that as an invitation they all started to eat the food, making it disappear before our eyes. After eating most of the food they dispersed around the room. Most of them falling asleep in weird positions.

"We have an hour before we leave for our next interview." Taehyung informed me before going off and sitting next to Jungkook.

"You know, you're engagement has broken the internet." Mason spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"It's all people are talking about. Celebrities are congratulating you and fans are giving their non stop opinions on it." Misha handed me her phone, the screen displayed her twitter feed. As I scrolled through the post I saw the endless amount of support from everyone.

"We haven't even released an official statement yet." I spoke under my breath.

"All I'm saying is I better be the maid of honor." Mason held his hands up defensively.

"I'm not even sure if we're having a big wedding like that. Everyone would have to fly out to Korea."

"How could you be marrying one of the biggest stars in the world and not have a giant wedding?" Mason scoffed. "Does he normally sleep like that?" He pointed to the other side of the room.

Turning I saw Hoseok completely upside down on the couch fast asleep.

"Surprisingly.. Yes."

A/N: Fun fact. If you look back a few chapters I describe a shirt from Gucci and that actually ended being the exact shirt Namjoon wore to the BBMA's. Anyway, thanks for reading! We're almost to 10k which is actually insane. Thank you all so much <3 -M