Chapter 26

"Good morning." Taehyung smiled at me. My heavy eyes were able to adjust to the light and lock eyes with him.

"Morning." His arms wrapped around my bare torso.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Yeah but I love you times a bizillion." I giggled. Loud clanging came from the other side of the door. The boys must be making breakfast. "I'm gonna go help them." He kissed my head before getting up and putting on a shirt.

"More like you're just gonna watch them." He laughed, "I'm gonna shower, I'll be out soon." He skipped out of the room leaving me to get undressed and in the shower.

I didn't get much time to shower yesterday after snorkeling since there is 8 of us and only 2 bathrooms. The hot water felt amazing against my skin. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I'm in here." I called.

"I know, can I come in for a second? I need to ask you something." Jungkook called back.

"Uhm... sure?" I made sure the shower curtains covered every inch from wall to wall. I heard the door open and he took a seat on the toilet next to the shower. "So.." I started awkwardly. "What did you need to ask?"

"When we all go back to Korea are you and V hyung going to move out?" He sounded kind of sad.

"What? Why would we do that?"

"Well you guys were pretty loud last night and I was assuming you guys would want to be louder when you live together again." My cheeks started heating up.

"Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"Get out."

"Yep, will do." The door opened and closed. I couldn't help but laugh.

Images of last night popped into my head. Tae was being pretty loud last night but not in the way you'd think. He was just overly excited and when he's really excited he can't help but make weird noises that cause me to laugh. But I mean the other thing could have been quieter too.

I quickly finished up my shower and walked out of the room to join the others. The kitchen smells of ham and fresh fruit. On the other side of the couch the camera crew was setting everything up.

I grabbed my plate of food and sat next to V on the couch. The director stepped up to face us.

"Today you guys will be 4wheeling." We all cheered in excited before their manager walked over to join the director.

"Except you (y/n). You're school called. You have a D- in physics and we convinced them to give you an extra credit project. You will be doing that today."

"What! A D- is barely failing." I leaned back on the couch and grumpily crosses my arms. "No fair." Hoseok and Jimin started snickering at the sight. I got up to grab the instructions from their manager. Just looking at the front page made me wish I studied harder on my tests. "I have to make a poster?" I whined. The director held out a black envelope. Inside was $50.

"That should cover your project and some food for today."

"Thank you." I waved goodbye to the boys and retreated back to my room while they did their intro.

As I payed on the bed I flipped through the pages of the packet. It's not fair that I'm in Hawaii and I have to do homework. Using a notebook from my bag I planned out my project. It wasn't long before I heard all the boys yell goodbye and the house was silent. I gathered my bag and began walking towards the store.

My eyes were glued to my phone screen hoping not to get lost. It was a really pretty day, as usual, and the streets were filled with tourist. I passed by a group of girls that 'secretly' took pictures of me but I ignore it. I walked for another 15 minutes before finally making it to the store.

I opened my messages:

GROUP CHAT "The dorm": chim chim, taebae, sugacane, joonie, kookie, jhorse, mother jin, (y/n)

(Y/n): I just got to the store, you guys need anything?

Kookie: Get a bag of the baked potatoes chips.

Kookie: Like the big bag.

Jhorse: Coffee.

Joonie: Shouldn't you be using that money for your project?

(Y/n): Shhhhh don't worry about it.

Taebae: Fruit snacks, the scooby doo kind.

(Y/n): Will do, have fun!

I closed my phone. Their requests were pretty typical. I grabbed a cart and began going through each isle.

As I collected supplies the more frustrated I got. I'm in Hawaii and they want me to make a poster.. that doesn't make sense. How am I supposed to bring it to school. Ugh, this is dumb. To protest I decided to make the entire thing out of glitter.

After checking out at the cash register I shoved all the stuff in my bag, including the poster which I curled up.

The house was empty and quiet. Both things I was no longer used to. Even at home my parents were talking in the kitchen or had some family friends over. It felt weird to be in a place so silent.

I began my poster and instantly wanted to light it on fire. I'm terrible at physics and they want me to do an entire poster on momentum? That's the worst punishment of them all.

...

Hours went by as I continued to work. The floor around me was covered in loose glitter and scraps of paper. The project was done, luckily. I sat up from my hunched position and admired the shiny paper.

"Perfect." I said before letting out a big yawn. I was so mentally worn out that I layed on the floor next to it. I could feel the loose glitter sticking to my body but I couldn't have been bothered. I just need a nap.

Taehyung's POV

All the members silently swiped through their phones during the ride back. I looked over the seat in front of me and peaked at Hoseok hyungs phone. His background was a photo from the night (y/n) challenged us to monopoly. She was proudly holding up her stacks of fake colorful money, Jungkook was in the background counting his and Jin trying to console him because he obviously lost.

Most of us had pictures with (y/n) as our background, except Suga hyung who had Minholly as his background. The other photos were usually during a moment when (y/n) did something stupid.

It might not seem like I'm happy that the members are close to her because of this recent jealousy problem that I have formed. But I am honestly so happy that we are all close, like a big family. She just fits right in. Other members have had private girlfriends in the past. None of them fit in with us. They were either snobby, a fan girl, or a gold digger. None of them ever wanted to actually do stuff with the rest of us. Except my (y/n).

The car stopped and one by one we all got out of the car. All of us stretched after the long car ride making the sound of popping joints come from all of us. The production crew waved us goodnight and we parted ways. Namjoon opened the door and was the first to enter. Immediately something caught his attention and caused him to silently laugh.

On living room floor laid (y/n), completely covered in glitter and fast asleep. Jimin took a picture and started to laugh even more.

"Send that to me." I mouthed to him as they walked away to their own rooms. Besides Jungkook and Jin who has to sleep on the couches. I bent down and gently placed a hand on her side to wake her up. "Babe, you're so shiny."

Tiredly she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the rest of her glittery body.

"Ugh." She laid her head in my lap. With that I picked her up bridal style and brought her to bed. She allowed me to change her into pajamas and after she fell right asleep.

A/N: Look at me actually posting. I'm so proud. I've actually been working on fanfics for each of the members, which would you want next? -M