Chapter 51

"Text me as soon as you get out."

"Tae there is no need to worry." His lips were pressed together in a line anxiously.

"I know. I'm sorry I couldn't come with you." The driver got in the car signaling me it was time to go.

"You have to work, I'll be back soon." I smiled and lightly pushed him away from the van. As soon as the door was shut the driver took off towards the doctors office.

Because of their recent album release their schedule is completely taken over with rehearsals. They had handful of award shows to attend in the next few weeks, many of them they would be performing at. Plus a few fan meets, and as soon as all of that is done they get 2 weeks of vacation before rehearsing for their tour. It must be hard having no time for yourself but they all seem pretty content with their busy life.

With a couple of sharp turns we arrived at the doctors office. I jumped out of the car and entered the building on my own. The smell of latex and hand sanitizer immediately hit me upon arrival. The building wasn't very large, the waiting room consisted of around 20 chairs and a small fish tank.

I was taken back to the examining room as soon as I checked in; perks of having a famous boyfriend, no lines. The nurse asks me a few questions before disappearing and I was left by myself to wait for the doctor.

The room was very plain, like most doctors offices. There was a decade old computer along with jars of tongue depressors and cotton balls. Along the wall was 3 beat up beige chairs. The only thing that was a color was the examining table which was a snazzy color of worn down baby blue.

The door opened a older looking woman.

"Hi I'm Dr.Lee." She stuck out her hand for me to shake. "So can you tell me why you're here?" She picked up the papers left by the nurse and started to read them.

"While I was away with my fiance I got a bit nauseous for no reason and he just wants to make sure I'm okay. I know there is nothing going on."

"Well nausea could be caused by stress, anxiety or something that didn't sit right." I nodded. "May I ask, is there a chance you might be pregnant?"

"Oh, uhm." My heart grew heavy. "No. I had an incident a while back that made it almost impossible for me to become pregnant."

"Would you like to test just in case?"

"No, I'll spare myself the heartache."

After a dozen more questions, a pricked finger, and peeing in a cup all of the tests came out negative. I was perfectly healthy, just like I said. She insisted I take a pregnancy test just to make sure but I refused. She even gave me a home pregnancy test to take with me.

Back in the car I bounced my leg unnerved. The outcome was exactly what I thought it was so why does it feel like I'm missing something. Maybe I just feel bad about refusing to take a test she wanted me to take. I'm sure I'll feel better once I'm back with the boys.

I entered the rehearsal room and threw my things on the table along with the rest of the boys things. They were in the middle of running choreo when I entered so I sat and played on my phone until they were finished.

"What did the doctor say?" Tae ran over to me while wiping his forehead.

"Everything's fine. Just travel stress." I shrugged.

"I'm glad you're alright." He quickly hugged me. "We just have one more song to go over and then Bang PD wants to talk to us." He kissed the top of my head and ran back over to his friends.

...

"So why does he want to talk to us?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Just said he had something to tell us."

After finishing up with today's rehearsal Tae and I made our way to Hitman Bangs office at the top of the building. He was on the phone when we arrived so he motioned for us to sit on one of the couches in front of him.

"Yeah... Okay... Talk to you soon." He hung up the phone. "I have good news kids!" He skipped over and sat on the couch across from us. "Vlive wants to sponsor your wedding."

"Really?" Tae asked.

"Yep. All they need is your input and they'll set the whole thing up. Venue, catering, and they'll even live stream it to so the fans could watch."

"That will be great for when Tae starts to get busy." V's hand found mine and gave me a a reassuring squeeze.

"They want to have a wedding in 3 months, right before the tour starts."

"3 months? That's not that long." I guess it is Vlive, they could plan it for tomorrow if they wanted to. Tae looked at me and without talking we decided to take the opportunity. It would have been hard to plan the wedding without him so this just takes planning off my plate as well.

"We'll do it."

"Great, I'll let them know." He picked up the phone again.

Ever since I was a kid I wondered what my wedding would be like. How long my train would be and what kind of flowers would decorate the aisle. (F/n) Would be my maid of honor and the seats would be filled with friends I met at college. I guess everything is different now, but it's a good different, a happy different.

"Is it possible to have 6 best men?" Tae broke me from my thought.

"I hope so."

"Maybe Jungkookie can be the flower girl." His smile grew large.

"Should Jin walk me down the aisle and Namjoon marry us?"

"Maybe we should plan this wedding ourselves, we're onto something." He smirked.

"I don't care how the wedding turns out as long as I get to be with you at the end of it."

"You and me forever babe."

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I have a friend visiting from out of town and I haven't had much time to write. Thank you to everyone who has been commenting recently, I love reading them all. You guys are funny :). -M