Chapter 23

"Today's mission will be to film a scene that local directors have written." The director announced. We all looked at each other excited. As much fun as trying to find our way through Hawaii is, doing something scripted like this sounded so fun.

 Like usual someone from the production team held out a cup of papers and we all raced to grab one. I opened my paper to reveal the letter 'D' and immediately looked to Taehyung to see if ours matched. Sadly his read 'A'. I continued to look through the limited possibilities till my eyes landed on Namjoons paper. I launched myself over to him and gave him a hug. He leaned down and whispered to me.

"We got this." I smiled in response. We all quickly played a game of rock paper scissors to decide who got to pick their script first.

The team laid 8 different scripts out in from of us, facing down. One by one we all took a random one. After I chose ours the production team became a little uneasy.

"What?" I asked and flipped it over.

"That's the romance scene with a kiss. We didn't think you would pick it." I looked over to V, his eyes showed his concerns. He let out a sigh before looking away. He knows it's just a stage kiss right?

We all read through our scripts before making our way to our filming locations. Namjoon and I joked as we walked and discussed how we'd do the scene without making Tae Tae actually want to kill him.

The scene was about a guy confessing his love to his best friend who just got dumped. Our only filming locations is a beach and school. The team already had everything set up and had the costumes ready to be fitted.

The school was small and open, Namjoon made a comment about it being nothing like the schools in Korea. A camera crew waited for us in one of the empty classrooms while the director eagerly wrote footnotes in his script.

"Welcome, welcome!" He greeted us with a smile. He went over what we'd be filming in the school and how he wanted it to look. All we were filming was the breakup scene which Namjoon was doing a voice over as the ex. It was hard not to laugh as he did it since he lowered his voice so much.

The school shots went by quickly since it was just Joonies voice over, some close ups of me, and me running off.

The beach was beautiful. We had arrived just before sundown, the wind was very light but cooled down the hot hawaiian air. Namjoon and I had practiced stage kissing during the car ride. It wasn't perfect but it was at least convincing.

I took my place on a piece of driftwood, I could feel sand creeping its way up the skirt of my costume.

The scene started. We were both full of emotion but you could see the dread in our eyes as we approached the kiss.

Namjoon steeped in closer. Aim to the right, I reminded myself.

"(Y/n)," our eyes locked, "I love you." He leaned it. It felt like slow motion but sped up. We both went opposite ways landing our cheeks perfectly to look like a real kiss. I was about to throw my arms around him with the director interrupted us.

"No, no, no. It needs more passion." We looked at him confused. "You two are professional, correct? Then do a real kiss." We took a step apart from each other. Namjoon was the first to speak.

"She's dating one of my best friends, we don't really feel com-"

"I'm sure he won't mind. If there is no real feelings behind it then it's just a fake kiss where your lips touch." We looked hesitantly between the director and each other. "Make it believable. Remember, passion! None of that fake K-drama kisses."

I turned to RM, "Lets just do it all out the first time so we don't have to do it again, okay?"

"Okay." We have each other an awkward thumbs up before going back to our places.

The scene started and we were doing a good job of hiding our feelings.. of awkwardness, nothing else. I love Taehyung remember.

I stood up to turn away but he caught my shoulders, our eyes locked once again.

"(Y/n)," he said softly, "I love you."

He leaned in and our lips met, the surprised look on my face was genuine. I close my eyes and returned the kiss. His lips were plump and moist and tasted of watermelon gum. I threw my arms around him and brought him in closer. Ugh, this feels so wrong.

"Cut! That was perfect!"

We threw ourselves off of eachother and ran to our water bottles and began cleaning our mouths out. I'm sure I wiped all my makeup off in the process but I didn't really care.

We were finally done. The two of us sat on completely opposite sides of the van on the way home.

...

We were the last group to make it back to the house. Everyone was smiling and laughing when we walked in and I immediately sat in Taehyung lap. Not speaking a word.

We had some free time before we had to watch all videos so we decided to go out to dinner first. Everyone voted for Korean food so we found the nearest restaurant and went there. It was small and hidden. The hostess struggled to make a table big enough for us but eventually got it. The awkward feeling between RM and I faded quickly once they brought the rice and we all fought to grab a bowl the fastest.

The waitress was amazed at how fast we ate, sucking everything down like 8 vacuums. We got the text that the videos were edited and it was time to head back. We quickly paid and began our short walk to the house.

The couches were set up in a way that we could all see the screen, kind of like a mini movie theatre. I sat on the floor next to Taehyung. They started with Jin and Taehyung, theirs was also serious but not romantic like ours. Suga and Jimin was a comedy piece were Jimin dressed as a girl. J-Hope and Jungkook also had a comedy piece that resembled the movie dumb and dumber.

Finally it was time to show ours. Without thinking I wrapped myself around V and buried my face in his shoulder. He was tense, his eyes must have been glued to the screen. I could hear the video start, I didn't have to watch to know where in the video we were. The music changed and the sounds of waves filled the room. Suddenly the boys let out 'oohs' and started laughing, including Taehyung. He's not mad?

"Cut, come back in a few to film the end scene." The director called. After the cameras were off Taehyung completely changed. He stood up and ran over to Namjoon.

"Did you really have to kiss her?" He yelled.

"The director wouldn't take a stage kiss we trie-"

"That doesn't mean you kiss MY girlfriend." He spun around in frustration before grunting and storming off. We were all shocked.

"I'll go get him." I said unsure. I walked out the back door and scanned my surrounding until I spotted him sitting on the beach. Slowly I approached him and took my place next to him.

"You know it didn't mean anything." I began. He didn't reply. "I'm sorry." We sat in silence until he took me inside to put me to bed.

I took him tucking me into bed as a sign he forgave me, but I still couldn't sleep for a second that.

A/N: Okay so I know it's not that big of a deal but this story has over 400 reads and that's more than I've ever gotten on a story. Thank you guys so much!! -M