Chapter 13

No one's P.O.V

The boys arrived home after being at BigHit all day. They saw (y/n)'s bag on the couch and immediately ran towards Taehyung's room. It was obvious she was sleeping but that didn't stop them from jumping on top of her. Jimin of course filming the whole thing before joining them on top of her. Taehyung was leaning against the door frame laughing. The other 6 boys were screaming her name.

"I can't breath!" She laughed. They got off the bed and J-hope pulled her out of bed and shook her up and down until she was fully awake. Her hair was messy from sleeping.

(y/n) P.O.V

I tried to loosen Hobi's grip but he kept strong and ended up dragging me to the kitchen and sitting me down at the table.

"You could have let me wake up more." I yawned. Taehyung gave off an excited laugh before jumping over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"We're just excited that you're actually here." Rapmon explained. Finally able to keep my eyes open I got up and started hugging them all.  I basically melted into their arms, I really missed them all. Jimin ran and grabbed my phone and opened snapchat. All the boys ran and posed in one big group hug while Jimin took a picture, making sure he was in it as well. He passed me my phone and I saw he put it on my story.

"God, everyone is gonna freak."I mumbled to myself. It took a few seconds before the notification of people screenshotting and replying to it began to show up.

"Well we should probably all get to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow." Rapmon announced.

"What!" I checked my phone, it was 11 at night. "But I'm not tired." I frowned. Everyone began scattering to their rooms except Jungkook. He sat on the couch and grabbed 2 game controllers and threw one to me. I happily took it and joined him on the couch.

...

We played games for a few hours and ended up falling asleep on the couch. The smell of pancakes woke me up. Jin was rushing around the kitchen, reading off his laptop and then back to the stove.

"Are you making pancakes!" I skipped over to him and peaked over his shoulder at the pan.

"American breakfast, just for you." He smiled. Next to the stove was a platter of pancakes. You can only imagine how many pancakes you would have to make to fill 7 grown men and 1 semi-grown girl. One by one the boys started walking out of their rooms and started to investigate the smell. They all sat at the table and talked while I helped Jin finish the final few pancakes. The boys eyes widened when we brought out the mountain of pancakes. We all thanked him before grabbing our serverings.

Hobi and Suga cleaned up while the rest of us went to get dressed. I put on just a baggy sweater and leggings since I knew Tae would just give me a coat to cover me. I ran out of the room flapping the large jacket around which caused Taehyung to grab me and start tickling me. We fell to the ground as I fought to get away.

"Okay kids, time to go." Suga broke us up and pulled us towards the door. We were taken straight to the car. I wish I was able to just walk around town, Korea looked to pretty! I was told BigHit wanted to talk to me, which was to be expected, but couldn't they wait a few hours.

Once we got to the building I was again split up with the rest of the boys and taken to their managers office. Without being told I sat down in the chair in front of his desk, he put down his pen and changed his focus to me.

"Ms. (l/n). We understand that this wasn't your fault, but now that your identity has been revealed we must address a few things." He folded his hands as he tried to speak in clear english. "You are now part of the boys image. Anything you do could be reflected on them." He rummaged through the papers on his desk before looking over one and handing it to me.

"A contract?" I questioned.

"It just means we control your image. And what is put out there about you." I stared at him confused. "If you sign we will be in charge of your wardrobe, public appearances, and social media. Just to name the basics."

"Do they know about this?" I referenced the boys.

"Of course." He paused. "All we need you to do is sign and then we can start working things out with your school, start wardrobe fittings, and other necessities." Hesitantly I picked up a pen from his desk and hovered it over the signature line. Finally I wrote my name and the paper was grabbed from underneath the pen. "Thank you. Kang, Ryu, please take her to practice room 3, her Korean teacher is waiting for her." They pulled me out of my chair and led me to the room. I couldn't tell if it was a god thing or a bad thing that I signed. I wouldn't want it to be my fault if someone wrote bad media about the boys, but is all this necessary?

When I entered the room a nice young woman sat in front of a white board. I smiled at her when I sat.

"Okay (y/n), we'll start with the basics. Hangul."

...

After an hour and a half of korean I was taken to get measured. None of the stylists talked to me as they worked. I was standing on a pedestal like a statue as they flipped through catalogues of clothes and held them up to me. It wasn't until they did my hair and makeup was I allowed to go find the boys. They were all in their practice room refreshing on choreography.

I sat on the wall in front of them and swiped through my phone. I was getting used to opening my phone to a million new notifications. My snapchat was still getting bombarded with new followers and screenshots. Turning to twitter I saw that Bighit had posted a few of the photos they took with me and the boys. The caption read 'So glad to have her here with us!'. I saved the photos to my phone. I actually looked really good in them, so did the boys but they look great in every picture.

I was so distracted scrolling through my phone I didn't notice the music stopping.

"Hey (y/n), you coming? They brought lunch." Suga called, he was still slightly out of breath. I smiled and jumped up to follow them.

A/N: Sorry the chapter is kind of short. Big things are coming up in the next few chapters! Thanks for reading! -M