Chapter 54

Well here I am crying on the bathroom floor of Kang's house. There it is in small block letters; 'pregnant'. I didn't think this would be possible, yet it is. This felt completely different from when I took the test earlier today. Everything was so clear now.

I popped up from my place on the floor and ran out of the bathroom into the kitchen. Quickly I spotted Kang standing next to his wife by the stove and launched myself onto him.

"Someone seems happy." He said cheekily. Without talking I present the test to him. His smile grew large. "Congratulations!" Rachel curiously looked over at us, her eyes grew in size at the sight.

"(Y/n)! You.. and Taehyung..? Oh I'm so happy for you!" She wrapped her arms around me. "We have to celebrate. I think we have some left over cake from one of the girl's birthdays." She scuttled off towards the refrigerator.

"Have you thought about how you were going to tell him?" Kang brought my attention back to him.

"No but I'll tell him tonight for sure."

"Good. Now, I don't mean to sound grim but you should wait until you're 3 months in to start telling the other members. I know you're all close but a lot can happen in the first trimester and I wouldn't get their hopes up."

"Yeah of course." I nodded.

Shortly after, dinner was served and then I was on my way home. There was still a bit of sunlight as we drove.

How should I tell him? It has to be special since everything he's surprised me with was special. I can't do much since it's too late to go to the store. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

I can't believe I'm having a baby with the love of my life. I can just imagine taking them to their first day of school, first dance class, maybe karate. At their school plays all of the members would come and cheer them on. This child is going to be surrounded by so much love.

Once Kang dropped me off I got the text that all the boys went on a group trip to the gym and that I'd be home alone for an hour or two. That gives me the perfect amount of time to set something up.

Rushing to the dorm I flipped through all of the ideas I thought of in the car. Finally arriving at the dorm it was empty just like they said. In a blur of excitement I ran around the dorm collecting material.

It has to be perfect.

Taehyung POV

It's perfect.

She's gonna love it. I can't believe she actually thinks I willingly went to the gym.

"You guys are okay with this right?" I turned the other 6 people in the car.

"Of course!" Jungkook looked up from his phone.

"Did you see it? It was amazing." Namjoon added.

"And huge." Jimin spoke.

"I can't wait to tell her." I squealed.

The car pulled into the parking garage and we all jumped out of the car. She's going to be so excited when I tell her the news.

(Y/n) POV

I tapped my finger sporadically on the table. He would be home any second and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

Muffled speaking came from the other side of the door. Standing from my spot on the chair I straightened my silk pajamas. They were still laughing when they walked through the door.

Pushing past the tall men I took Taehyung's hand in mine.

"Let's go to the roof." I smiled.

"The roof?" He scanned my clothes. "Can I change into my matching pajamas first?" His box smiled appeared cause my ridiculously big grin to grow bigger.

"Of course babe." He skipped off to our bedroom while everyone else dragged themself to bed.

A few minutes later he came out of the room and took my hand as we walked silently to the stairs and up to the roof.

I ran in front of him and opened the door presenting my setup. Blankets were propped up by poles just enough to keep in warmth but also giving the perfect view of the stars. Twinkle lights lined the blankets and a bowl of his favorite sweets laying on the pillows inside. Finally looking over at the boy next to me his eyes were glued to the rooftop fort his smile returning.

"You made a fort!" His pajamas flowed behind me while he sat in it.

"You like it?"

"Mhmm." He hummed with his mouth full of candy. He pulled me against his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I also have something to tell you." He straightened himself up.

"So do I.."

"Really? Mine is pretty big.. Probably the biggest news yet!" His large hands wrapped around mine. "We're moving."

"Really! Where?"

"This super nice apartment outside of town. Lots of idols live there. We will finally get our own room." He swayed back in forth. My smile matched the size of his. Everything is lining up, it's like the universe wants us to have this baby. "Oh yeah, what do you want to tell me."

"Okay, uhm, close your eyes." Once I knew his eyes were shut I released one of my hands from his grasp and pulled the test out from under my pillow. "I'm gonna put something in your hands, okay." Nodding he stuck his hands out in front of him. Carefully I placed it in his hands, slightly flinching when the stick touched his skin. "Now open."

His face was unreadable. It drained of color and his eyes screamed of confusion and disbelief..then suddenly they filled with tears.

"R-really?" He spoke softly. My throat tightened so I simply nodded. "But.. I thought. With the incident.. And the doctor said." He spoke through sobs. "Oh my god!" Launching forward his wrapped his arms around me, knocking over the bowl of snacks in his path. He showered my head with kisses. "Oh my god." He repeated. "I love you so much."

We remained on the blankets for a while. Discussing the future. Our future.

Together we decided on revealing it to the others after the first trimester and the rest of the world at our wedding that was taking place in 3 months.

Soon I would be married to the love of my life and raising a child with him. Nothing could be better.

A/N: Surprise she's pregnant! Except I was very bad at hiding it and you guessed it already. Oops :) My show is ending this week so I'll be back to my normal updating in no time. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, I love seeing your theories and excitement about the chapters. I purple youuuu -M