Chapter 46

After the excitement of the big announcement had died down Bang PD informed us that we should wait to announce the engagement until were in America. The news will just give more publicity to the comeback.

The car ride home was just as loud as the crowd of people before.

"We should celebrate." Jin suggested.

"We have a bottle of champagne at the dorm." Jimin added.

It was great to see them all happy. They saw it as bringing us all closer together instead of Tae and I drifting away from them.

Once we got home Jimin pulled out the bottle of over priced champagne and helped me open it. The cork shot out of the bottle and landed on the floor nearby. Since Yoongi wasn't allowed to drink he went off to work in his studio, each of us checked on him regularly.

Drinking the champagne led to us getting out the harder liquor that was store on the top shelf of their tallest cabinet. That precaution was mainly for Yoongi but also for the self-taught mixologist that is Park Jimin.

We spent the night dancing and playing games. Our laughter could be heard by down the hall. Surprisingly I didn't drink that much. It might have been the guilt I had towards the Yoongi situation but it didn't feel right to down a bunch of alcohol. None the less I enjoyed the time I spent with the boys, even more so than them since I'll actually remember it tomorrow.

...

2 weeks after that night I was already on a flight back to California. Luckily this was just a short visit. BTS had their comeback stage and multiple interviews lined up for them during the trip.

"Babe, we're here." Taehyung whispered into my ear causing me to wake up. My back popped as I stretched out of the scrunched up position I was in while asleep in my seat. Namjoon leaned down and handed me my bag on his way to the exit. I threw on my backpack and put on my black mask while Tae checked if all of his things were in his gucci bag.

As usual the airport was full of screaming fans and photographers. I took Tae's bag from him so he could wave to the fans while holding my hand, he was always happy to see ARMY's.

Their manager loaded into the car with us.

"Okay, you have a few hours until your first interview so get settled in your rooms and chill for a bit." He told us.

The hotel had a very modern feel so it. White marble floors with silver lining on the doorways and elevators. The rooms were the same as the lobby. A completely white comforter matched with monochromatic painting that took up most the wall. A large TV sat on top of the glossy white dresser and a large window that took up an entire wall opposite of the door.

We hummed in sync as we unpacked. Taehyung was do a little dance while he folded a shirt which made me smile. As he made his way to the bottom of his suitcase he came across a pair of bright red swim trunks.

"We should go hot tubbing." He grinned. Without waiting for a reply he changed into the swim suit, I uncontrollably blushed when I caught a glance at his naked figure. After changing he skipped over to my bag and handed me my swimsuit before heading towards the bathroom.

As I finished tying the last strap of the bikini Taehyung's head popped out of the bathroom.

"You coming?" He asked. I made my way over to him. He had filled the very large bathtub up to the brim with steaming water.

"I thought you meant the actual hot tub."

"This is much better." He held out his hand for me to grab. Slowly we made our way into the bath, inching our way into the water to adjust to the high temperature. It took only a few minutes for us to get completely submerged in the water.

His hands found my waist and pulled me so my legs straddled him.

"Hey, I have something to confess." The breath from his words blew across my face because of our close proximity.

"What is it?" I asked intrigued.

"I have a really big crush on you." He sighed dramatically.

"You do?" My words were mixed with laughter.

"Mhmm." The gap between us closed, my head rested against his chest. It vibrated as he talked. His hands traveled the length of my back soothingly and my eyes closed as I started to daze off. I could feel him shift, probably checking if I fell asleep. He continued to softly sway side to side and rub my back.

A soft knock came from the bathroom door, I layed unalarmed.

"Come in." Taehyung said quietly. The door clicked open.

"They want us to meet at the van in 10 minutes." Namjoons familiar voice spoke softly. The door closed once again.

"Hey. We have to get ready." He whispered into my ear. I let out a little groan as he got out of the tub. Finally opening my eyes I watched as he grabbed a towel from the nearby cupboard and threw it over his shoulder. Extending his arms out he wrapped his hands on my waist and helped me up, the cold air immediately biting at my exposed skin.

As if on que he wrapped the towel around me. I was finally awake enough to leave the bathroom and get myself dressed.

A comfortable silence fell over the room as we got ready. It only took a couple of minutes until we were in the car with the others on the way to Ellen. It seems like only yesterday they dressed me in a disguise and snuck me into this exact building.

The boys were rushed straight to makeup, their entire team busy with something. I, on the other hand, lingered around the snack table. Since the last time they came to America their traveling team seemed to double in size. With all the extra performances and interviews that have a lot more wardrobe as well. They really are stars.

Just as I was about to devour my second donut of the day a girl I hadn't seen before approached me.

"Hello, you must be (y/n). My name is Sin Jooyun." She bowed.

"Nice to meet you. Are you new to the team?" I gave her a warm smile.

"Yes. I was just hired as a general assistant." Her words were full of anxiety, she looks so young. Usually the people on their team are a few years older than Jin. "Also, congrats on the engagement."

"Oh, thank you. I hope you don't mind me asking but.. How old are you?"

"20, my uncle works in production and got me this job." She tucked her short hair behind her ear.

"Finally a girl my age. If you ever need anything you can come to me."

"Awesome! Oh and if you ever need anything like coffee or whatever you can come to me." Someone started to wave her in their direction. "I'll see you around." While running away she quickly grabbed a handful of chips and hid them behind her back.

I can already feel a friendship blossoming. 

A/N: What's your favourite track on the new album? I really love Anpanman and The Truth Untold. Thanks for reading this chapter and I can assure you big things are coming ;). -M