Chapter 41

My entire class was crowded in the small gymnasium. Today was the day I was going to graduate. Who knows what some of these kids will go on doing. I wonder if I'll run into one of them someday, maybe at an award show or backstage at an interview.

The dress I had on under my robe consisted of a matching skirt and crop top. The dress landed on my waist so you could perfectly see one of my bullet scars. Jungkook insisted I wear it since were 'bullet buds' and I shouldn't be ashamed to have the scar.

I haven't seen any of the boys since last night. Since I had to be at the school way before them I chose to sleep at home. The company decided to film a bangtan bomb of my graduation so they would be in hair and makeup all morning anyway.

We were there for 2 hours before people started to arrive. Bleachers were set up all around the chairs the graduates sat in. Misha was violently waving to her parents when she saw them, I was still searching the room for the boys. My parents arrived early and saved a large section for BTS and their crew. Finally the room broke out in loud screaming, they were here.

I watched as they politely waved to their fans as they made their way to my parents. From where I sat I could see that Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi had brought their cameras. Their eyes scanned the crowd for me. Jin was the first to spot me.

"She's there!" The camera crew and the four boys with cameras faced them to be and started taking photos and videos of me waving to them.

"Please be seated." The principal spoke into the mic. The crowd followed his directions.

Everyone was silent as we went through a series of speeches. The principal, a few teachers, and the valedictorian all spoke. Their speeches were all well thought out and entertaining. I could hear a few kids start to cry as the valedictorian talked.

The excitement in the crowd grew when they announced the diploma ceremony. One by one kids were called up to the stage. All of them had giant smiles on their faces.

Misha crossed the stage after Mason. Their families cheered loudly for them and I couldn't help but let out a little cheer as well.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." The man at the podium announced. As soon as I stood up on the stage all hell broke loose. The boys screamed at the top of their lungs earning screams by the fan girls. Their cameras flashed like crazy. Their yells turned into a synchronized chants of my name but it wasn't my real name. They were chanting 'Kim (y/n)'. My face flushed red. After I got off the stage they settled down, they were all making comments to the cameras that were filming.

...

"There's our highschool graduate!" Hoseok yelled before pulling me into a hug.

"You guys are so extra, I'm pretty sure people outside could hear you yelling." Taehyung kissed my cheek and put his arm around me. "Where's Yoongi?" Jimin and Hoseok's smiles suddenly dropped, they look slightly annoyed.

"He said he needed to use the bathroom." Jimin answered.

Students were flowing out of the gymnasium doors behind us.

"Hey (y/n)." I turned around. There were a few girls from my science class standing close. "You coming to the party tonight?" I looked back at the boys before answering.

"I don't thi-"

"We'll be there." Taehyung answered. The girls squealed and then ran off.

"Why did you say that?"

"It's your last time to party with these people, and we're not leaving you alone." He smiled down at me.

"Plus we've been working so hard we need a break." Namjoon laughed.

A house full of drunk underaged teens with 7 attractive drunk idols.. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

Almost everyone had left while we were waiting for Yoongi. A few crew members went searching for him. We waited outside till he was found.

"He's here." Namjoon pointed in the direction of the front doors. Yoongi's head was low while he walked by himself towards us. When he stood up straight he looked right at me, the first time since the kiss. He had a slight cut on his cheek and the corner of his mouth was red with blood. He raised his hands to wipe his face and I noticed his knuckles were also covered in blood.

"Yoongi?" I raced over to him. Pushing the hair that covered his cheek out of the way he let out a low hiss indicating he was hurt. "What happened? Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere else." His eyes softened.

"I'm fine." He lightly pushed me out of the way and started walking past the boys to the car.

...

"Party! Party! Party!" Jungkook chanted from the backseat. The 7 of us decided it might be fun to go to the graduation party after all, Yoongi of course decided to stay at the hotel since he could barely walk. What happened to him? I have no idea.

"Remember to drink responsibly. It's full of ARMY with cameras." Namjoon announced.

The party was being held by the captain of the cheer team, Natasha Smithe. She's popular and super nice, all the grads were invited.

Pulling up to the house the party had already begun. Kids were spilling out of the house. We grouped together as we walked into the doors. The music was loud and no one paid much attention to us.

"Shall we start off with a drink?" I grinned.

...

"You can't even walk straight!" I almost fell over laughing. Jungkook tried his best to walk to the elevator unassisted.

"At least I'm not covered in hickeys." He retorted.

The party was more or less a success. Nobody took Namjoons advice to heart, they drank until they couldn't remember their names. Most of the time was spent in the middle of the dance floor in a small huddle. We weren't the most social but we had fun.

I tried to spend time with Misha and Mason but Taehyung was latched onto my neck the entire night and since I was also not sober I let him.

I had sobered up on the car ride home so I made sure everyone was in bed when we got back to the hotel. My job was easy because they all immediately passed out. I was leaving Jimin's room when I got the text.

New Message (1): SugaCane

Sugacane: Come to my room

Luckily I was right next to his door when he texted. I knocked once and he immediately opened the door. A strangely big grin on his face.

"I need you to do something for me." His words slurred. He was drunk, and with all the empty bottles around I came to the conclusion he was very drunk. I've been wanting to talk to him about what the kiss but never got the chance, there was no way I'd get a serious answer while he was drunk.

"What." I sighed. He took my hand and put something in it. Finally looked at the object I realized he gave me an egg.

"I have a really bad bruise on my back and I can't reach it." He pouted.

"Fine. Lay down." He flopped himself onto the bed. The bruise took his a large portion of his right side, spreading over his ribs and lower back. Carefully I started to roll the cold egg across it. "What happened?"

"Don't worry about it babe." He laughed. "Ha. Babe. I only get to call you that in my dreams." His words turned to snores.

My heart started to grow heavy as I thought about his words.

A/N: I'm thinking about ending this at chapter 50. I have ideas up to then but nothing after. Thoughts? -M