Chapter 49

An observation from my first time in Vegas: It's really hot. I'm sweating from places I didn't know I could sweat. Our plane landed early this morning and that was around the time I found out they wanted me to sit with them at the BBMA's.

We went straight to the building the show was being held. They were one of the last performers of the show so we had some down time while the other performers rehearsed. Our small green room was quiet but packed with energy. A few of the boys ran over the choreo in the corner while crew members flipped through papers and made final touches on wardrobe.

"You nervous?" I played with Tae's fingers.

"More excited. Performing for big venues like this is always so fun." His box smile appeared. I couldn't help but kiss his cheek, he's just so cute. A silence fell between us while I intertwined our fingers. "You know," He started. "I like to think that even without all of this. The fame and fans and stuff. That we still would have found each other."

"Me too."

"The love birds are at it again!" J-hope announced to the room.

"Get a room." Namjoon joined in on the banter.

"Hyungs. You don't understand. I can't just sit here when she's so close to me and say nothing." He reached his arms out to pull me closer. Jin sped over to us and pulled me against his chest, blocked me from Taehyung.

"You keep your hands off my daughter you pervert." He dragged me across the room to sit next to Namjoon before going back to his play fight.

Namjoon was doing his usual work on his computer. His screen covered in small audio clips mashed together. It's always so interesting to watch him. He goes so invested into the song he's working on that not much can break his concentration.

"Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin can you come back for your final fitting?" Jungkook joined Hoseok and Jimin in their mini dance practice and Yoongi reluctantly sat next to me. Probably to avoid conversation he pulled out his laptop and started working.

"Hey." I spoke gently.

"Hi." He grumbled back.

"It's been awhile since we've talked." He didn't answer, just simply nodded. "Yoongi I know that our situation has made things weird but I miss you. I miss talking to you and being around you." The words seemed to form on their own. He took a second to respond.

"I miss you too but we- I need time." I sat back taking in his words. I don't know why but they made me upset. "If you ever need to talk you can always come to me. I'll work hard to get us back to the way we were."

"Can I hug you?" I asked. His face showing slight concern before nodding in agreement. My arms wrapped around him and one of his arms hooked me in. I've missed this. Yoongi was the member I was closest too, besides Taehyung. Maybe this whole thing wasn't all bad, it's forced me to seek comfort in other members and now I'm closer to all of them. They really are my family.

"BTS you have rehearsal in 10." A man popped his head into the door. They all started to get up and rush around the room to prepare. Half naked Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin ran from their fitting in search of their clothes.

...

"Ow!" I jumped as a pin pricked me.

"If you stand still the pins wouldn't hurt you." The women said.

"We have to finish your dress quickly." The one working on the other side added.

The boys left for the red carpet half an hour ago and now they were working hard to finish my dress. The dress was a silk red with draped sleeves that stopped right below my shoulder. It was mid thigh when the end was puffed up, which is was. Simple but gorgeous.

"Okay, head over to hair and makeup while we finish." She smiled. I followed her directions and took of the dress before sliding on a robe and walking over to makeup.

As they started on my eyeshadow Jooyun approached.

"It took me a while but I finally found you the milk you were craving." She passed me the small box with the straw already poked into the top.

"Thanks." I contently drank it.

"People have started to enter the main event so as soon as you're done we'll take you down. The boys will meet you there." She smiled.

The ladies working to get me ready finished their job amazingly. My makeup and hair was perfectly done and the dress fit me like a glove.

As I was walked to the venue I tried to keep my head down. The hallways were filled with other celebrities that were finishing their makeup and If I had made eye contact with them I definitely would have fainted. Why am I such a fangirl, ugh.

Walking into the event was like walking into a dream. Celebrities littered the floor of chairs while fans could be heard screaming from the top. Each chair I passed had a white sign on it indicating who would be sitting there. To my surprise our chairs were in the front row, the stage just a few feet away.

Moments like these make me proud of all seven of them. I wish I was around sooner so I could be apart of their rise to fame but just being able to see it now is enough.

"(Y/n)!" Jimin ran over to me. "I'm glad you get to sit out here with us."

"Yeah, me too." The others joined us. "This place is crazy." The fans finally noticed the boys and started to scream, they waved over to them. All of their faces lit up as they sent hearts to the ARMYs cheering them on.

...

The boys had left a few moments ago to get ready to perform. I've seen their performance of Fake Love many times but each time makes me love the song even more. Jooyun sat next to me with a camera used for Bangtanbombs. The lights finally went down and the spotlight pointed at Taehyung while the background light slowly brightened. Fans cheered and some celebrities around me cheered along.

As usual their movements were in sync with perfect timing. It was completely mesmerizing.

Half way into their performance I could feel something off. My stomach made a slight gargle. I tried to push the feeling away and enjoy the show but it slowly crept up. Jumping to my feet I ran off to the side doors, Jooyun following close behind worriedly.

I was somehow able to sprint to the greenroom before throwing up into the toilet. Sweat beading up on my forehead. I could hear the staff talking from outside the bathroom but I could focus on what they were saying.

Jooyun held my hair while I gasped for air.

"It's okay. Just breath." She spoke softly.

A/N: I didn't even get a chance to freak out about 10k and we're already at 11k. Thank you to everyone who commented or voted on this story. It means a lot to me :). Thank you thank you thank you!! -M