Chapter 52

I scanned the fridge for the third time that morning and sadly nothing new had magically appeared.

"I'm meeting with a friend I'll be back later." Hoseok rushes behind me and leaves before I can reply. The vocal line had a last minute photoshoot early in the morning so I was left at home with the others.

Sliding out of the kitchen I went down one of the two hallways towards RM's in home studio. Coming across the foggy glass door I found a note taped to the outside of the door. 'Busy, please don't bother me :)'. Great, there goes that source of entertainment.

I turned and head down the other hallway across from me. The usual sounds of Yoongi's producing was absent so I didn't stop to knock when I got to his studio.

I threw myself onto one of the leather couches while he spun around to greet me.

"Can't you see I'm working?" He turned back towards the large monitor and opened a new page.

"All I saw the minesweeper game you minimized when I walked in." My arm extended to point at the small tab at the bottom of the screen. He let out a long heavy sigh.

"What do you want?"

"I'm bored. Let's do something." I frowned.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." I whined. "Let's go somewhere." Before he could speak I grabbed him arm. "Pleeeaaassee!"

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and motions for me to stand.

...

We walked with our hoods up and masks on. Luckily not many people were out so we were able to walk without being noticed.

The energy between us was different. A good different. Like how it was before everything that had happened. His brotherly aura was comforting, I just didn't expect to feel it so soon.

"Let's go in here!" Grabbing his hand I dragged him towards the building.

"Really?" He snickered. I responded in large nods.

When we entered the sounds of the arcade was apparent. Tokens sliding into slots, games loading up, and sounds of wins and loses.

As I scanned the prize counter Yoongi went to exchange money in for coins. He came back with 2 large cup full of coins for us to use.

Our first game was a two person zombie shooter. Yoongi let out loud high pitched screams when zombies got close to the screen and he stomped his feet when he shot. I tried to focus on the game but got distracted by his tantrums.

After a few more game he was completely invested in the arcade. He would drag me from game to game, single player or not. We played so many rounds of dance dance revolution that we both had to sit down after.

For someone that plays basketball a lot he really sucked at the basketball game. My score was almost doubled by the time it was over so he tried to play it off like he let me win. I highly doubt that was the case.

Finally we ran out of tokens and made our way to the prize counter. I chose a large bulbasaur plushie and he chose a large kumamon plushie. As if he didn't have enough of them already.
"I need to get back to the dorm." He checked his expensive watch.

"Why? You got a date?" I joked and poked him in the side.

"Yes actually." I froze while he continued walking. Once he noticed I was no longer besides him he stopped and turned to me. "Wha-"

"YOU HAVE A DATE!" I yelled a little too loud and threw my arms around him. "MY LIL STONE BOY HAS FEELINGS!"

"Okay knock it off." He pushed me off. "I'm not your 'lil' anything. You should be using honorifics with me." He tried to change the subject. It didn't work.

"What's her name? How did you meet? Ah! Tell me everything!" I latched myself to him once again.

"Well. It's Uhm- it's." He hesitated. "Jooyun." I was silent for a while. "Are you ma-"

"I've never shipped anything more in my life." My heart fluttered at the thought of it. Yoongi is such an amazing person, he deserves to be with someone equally as amazing. Jooyun was bubbly and a bit awkward and with Yoongi's childish but naturally stern personality they would make the perfect duo.

"Sometimes I forget how much of a child you are." He tried to push me off again but I stayed glued to his side. A huge cheesy smile covered my face.

We walked back to the still vacant dorm and he rushed to his room to get ready. He refused to let me help him which hurt but I understand. I'd probably just freak out the whole time while rummaging through his closet.

About an hour passed before he came out his room.

"Have a great time. If you need anything text me!" He rushed passed me, ignoring my words of encouragement.

Namjoon has left a while after we did so the house was completely empty. Aimlessly I walked through the dorm. Most of the doors were open, including Jin and Yoongis bedroom. Looking in I could see the wall lines with polaroids Jin took. I was in most of them.
I found myself examining all the photos on display in the house. Many were from times before I knew them. They were so young, so happy and full of hope.

As I walked into Tae and RMs shared room I stumbled over my bag I left carelessly on the floor. My clumsiness knocking some of its contents onto the floor. Among the random paper recipes and chapstick was the home pregnancy test the doctor gave me.

Slowly I picked it up and spin it around in my heads a few time before taking it into the bathroom.

A/N: I was recently casted in a musical and I have rehearsal 9 hours a day so if I don't update for a long period of time just know I didn't forgot about it! Just very tired and busy <3 -M