Chapter 20

"Holy shit." I kept my eyes shut, my head pounded. Maybe I went a little too hard last night. I dragged myself out of bed to my bathroom. My reflection showed my bloodshot eyes and messy hair, I looked terrible. In hopes of feeling better I downed some advil and got into new clothes. Scrolling through my phone I luckily sent no drunk texts to anyone.
New message:
Mom-
'Left early for work, fresh muffins in the kitchen'
The house was completely quiet. The smell of blueberry muffins drifted in the air. Glimpses of the previous night flashed in my mind. I should probably apologize to Kang and Ryu. I returned to my phone and scrolled through instagram. There was a new video posted by a BTS fan account.
'BTS (y/n) drunk fancam'
Oh no, so much for BigHit not finding out. The video started with my dancing before pulling out my phone. They caught my rant about my amazing boyfriend. The comments were going crazy, but for once they were all good.
'She really does love him <3'
'Okay.. I ship it.'
'Most drunk people cheat. (y/n)? She just shows off her boyfriend'
'V must be such a great boyfriend'
New message:
TaeBae-
'(y/n) (l/n)..'
I clicked the call button, he immediately answered.
"Hey babe.. What's up." I answered awkwardly.
"A party? Really! You could have been hurt!"
"But I wasn't."
"That's not the point, you could of. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." I stayed quiet, he's never yelled at me before. "You can't just do anything you want.... Answer me!"
"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry." I could hear the others talking in the background. They obviously knew what was going on. The phone was switched to speaker.
"You need to be more careful." Namjoon said.
"It was one party, nothing happened. We all saw the video!" Jungkook defended me.
"Guys don't fight. I know I shouldn't have done it. It won't happen again." I sighed. I feel like I'm being scolded by 7 moms.
"Please just stay out of trouble until Hawaii." Taehyung's tone was a lot softer.
"I will. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I love you."
"I love you too." The call ended. My headache was 5x worse than it was when the call started. I should go back to bed.

...

I will be going to Hawaii tomorrow. I've honestly never been more excited for anything in my life. They will be filming Bon Voyage 2 while we're there and BigHit decided to have me in the show with them. I'll have to play the games and challenges. After my drunken taehyung rant video went viral more and more people have been more accepting of our relationship and are even asking for me to appear in BTS Run episodes.
I stood in the mirror in only my underwear. I've lost a lost of weight while I've been here. My collar bones and hip bones stuck out of my skin. The faint white lines on my wrists were still prominent but have started to fade. For once I actually think I looked nice, attractive even. Not that it matters, BigHit will cover me from head to toe like they do the boys.
"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" (F/n) knocked from the other side of the door.
"Yeah, just dozed off. I'll be right out!" Today we are going to Disneyland, usually we'd go later in the break but I wouldn't be able to. I wore a flowy floral sundress and some sneakers topped with Taehyung's sweater.
The drive there was relatively short. All 5 of us jumped out of the car and started dancing. We were very excited but you can't blame us. This was the first time I've gotten to go or without my bodyguards. Since the threats seemed to fade away they went back to Korea about a week ago.
We ran through the park going into every ride we came across. We all bent over the park map trying to find our way to the Cars ride.
"(Y/n)?!" I turned to see a group of 6 girls close to our age. 2 of them clutching paper while the other held their phones.
"Can we get a picture with you?" The Girl with the red hair asked.
"Of course!" They handed a phone to (f/n) and she reluctantly took it, holding it to fit us all in frame. After we heard the shutter go off a few times we separated. The two girls with the paper held it towards me to sign.
"Thank you so much! By the way, you and V are my otp!" She yelled.
"Awe thank you for supporting Taehyung and I, and BTS of course." We waved them off and made our way to the Cars ride. Being stopped every once in a while for a photo. I could tell my friends were getting annoyed but I couldn't just tell them no.
In between each ride I stopped at the shops to buy presents for the boys.
"Oh! That stitch plushie is perfect for Joonie! Wait here." I ran over to the store. They let out a scoff and continued walking. "Guys, wait for me. I'll be quick." (F/n) took a second before she spoke.
"No." My breath hitched.
"What-"
"We don't want to wait for you anymore. (Y/n), I'm sorry. I've really tried to look past the fact that you're dating V."
"I don't understand-" I started.
"I was in love with him, and they were in love with the others." She gestured to the rest. "You didn't even like them a few months ago." Her tone changed, her cheeks flushed. "We thought we could move past it, but all you talk about it them. You're texting them and calling them, you live with them for god sakes. It's hard to be around you." It fell silent.
"What are you saying?" I pushed further.
"You're no longer one of us. You're... BTS." Her voice cracked. "We don't think we should continue.. being friends."
"We've known each other for years and you're gonna throw it away because I started dating Taehyung?" Anger started to build inside me. "And you guys agree?" I asked the others and they shyly nodded. "If you're fine with getting rid of me because of a boy then I guess we shouldn't be friends."
"Glad we agree." She turned without goodbye and left. I didn't stop her. They didn't even look back. I dropped the bag of toys that I was carrying and started walking towards the exit.

...

The next day arrived. I'm so happy to leave, I just want my family again. I was by myself at the airport waiting to be boarded. So far I haven't gotten any texts from the boys, they were probably already on their plane.
After yesterday's drama I'm glad to be by myself. I'll be feeling better when I'm with the boys but for right now, having time to myself is heaven.
"Flight 31257 to Hawaii will be boarding first class passengers at this time" a lady for the intercom announced. I stood and walked towards the gate. Taehyung here I come.

A/N: This chapter was all over the place but I'm so excited to start writing the Hawaii chapters!! Comment what you think about the story so far. Thanks for reading! -M