Exciting News

Elsa's P.O.V.
I strolled through town, my braid waving with the wind, my bangs coming to my eyes sometimes, my dress flowing. People bowed before me and I returned the bow for respect. I was supposed to meet Anna and Kristoff at the bay. I was punctual, but since they still hadn't arrived yet, I decided to stroll around the kingdom.

I wasn't the type of queen that tortures everyone just because it made me feel good. I believed that I was an average person, just like everyone else. Everyone got over the traumatic event that took place seven months ago. Everyone accepted that people made mistakes. Everyone was back to doing the usual.

"Elsa! Over here!" I heard an excited voice call to me. I turned around and saw Anna waving her hands high in the air while bouncing up and down. Kristoff was standing next to her and managed a chuckle. Sven, the adorable reindeer, was next to them, staring wide-eyed. I giggled a little and walked toward them.

Anna ran full speed in my direction. I moved back a little just so she wouldn't bump into me. Just as she was a few feet away, I turned to face the side and she dashed right into a barrel of bananas. I giggled, much more than I did the first time, but kept my queen-like manner.

"Anna, slow down," I said to her while motioning with my hands. She quickly got up from the Basel and wiped her dress. As she walked toward me, she got a banana peel from her head and threw it away in the garbage can a few inches away from her. "Okay. What happened?" I asked.
"Kristoff and I . . . " she started. I waited but she couldn't continue. Instead, she burst out laughing and jumping all over the place.

"Anna, calm down," I said to her. She finally called down and I crossed my arms. "Okay. You were saying?"

"Alright. Kristoff and I . . ." Again she took a pause but contained the energy by taking a deep breath. "We're getting married."