Holmsbu

Elsa's P.O.V.

I slowly came back to consciousness and was welcomed by a warm fireplace. I pulled myself up and saw that I wasn't in my room anymore. The walls were bricks lined together and pictures didn't hang from them. Come to think of it, not one room in the castle looked like this. So where was I?

"Good morning, Queen Elsa," Hans said, slowly walking to me. I immediately checked my hands, for fear that he had locked me up in the time that I was out. Luckily, I wasn't.

"Where are we?"

"Holmsbu," he replied matter of factly.

"We are where!?" I resorted into a state of panic. This was not happening. I did not drink that sleepy fluid. We are not here.

"Elsa, calm down," he said. It worked a little bit, but I was still scared. Who will take care of Arendelle while I'm gone? How long will I be gone? What if I never make it back?

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"To protect you." Protect me from what? I had my powers that I could at my will. If they got out of control better for me!

"From what?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"My brother. He's planning to kill you so that he would be the king of Arendelle."

"But Anna is next in line," I said, confused.

"He will do whatever it takes to get you out of the throne. Even if he has to kill you. I brought you here so he wouldn't do that," he explained, looking down. His eyes darted back up at me and he smiled. I smiled back. "You have come check this out," he said, pulling my hand.

"Okay, I'm going," I told him so that he would stop pulling on it. He let go of my hand and dashed out the door. I fixed my hair a little and walked out the door as well.

The sun was just setting. Bursts of red, yellow, and orange surrounded the sun and fizzled out into the evening sky. This reminded me of Phoenix . . .

I sighed then looked below. Grass, flowers. Anna loved picking flowers, other than building snowmen with me. I moved up along the grass and admired the view. It was calm and peaceful and very detailed. No one seemed to be out on the streets at this time.

I sat on this grass and kept looking at the city below us. The leaves rustled with the wind. I felt Hans sit down beside me and grab my hand. "It's beautiful," I remarked. I took in the fresh air, for I might never be able to take it in again. I leaned in closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed happily as I looked at the torches shining before us, illuminating the town. The sweet, light scent of candles from the marketplace below relaxed me. This was all I needed. Some peace and quiet with the love of my life.
----------
Hello! Sorry I haven't been doing any of these at all lately. I just really want to finish with my book because I want to read it and this girl is starting another book! *points at myself* Woo! Turn up!! Just kidding. XD But I really am starting another book. No, it's not going to be a sequel. No, it's not going to be a Helsa fanfiction. Sorry guys! :( But besides that, I have a question. Here it is:
Should Elsa come into the house first or should Hans come in first.
Don't worry, this will not affect the story line/plot/whatever else you want to call it. Okay, maybe a little. But it's not that big a deal. It's not in the next chapter, but in the following chapter. So please, please, please comment on who should come in first. I must know!!! :)
Second thing I must tell you: Spoilers!!! Ooh!!!
Now, if you don't want to be spoiled, DO NOT READ! Exit now and move onto the next chapter if you absolutely DO NOT want to be spoiled. If you do, here it goes . . .

Elsa freezes King Henry.

That's all I'm going to say. Also, thanks for reading. I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it. Thank you so much for the support. Bai!