Epilogue

Three years later . . .

Elsa's P.O.V.

It's been three years. Three long years together. Has time really passed that fast? I was still with Hans. No, we haven't gotten married yet. He hasn't mentioned anything of the sort to me at all.

Anna had gotten married to Kristoff a week after the whole crisis. Anna had invited Hans to their wedding as a thank you for Blossom. Kristoff at first needed a little convincing but in the end believed that Hans was a good person.

After the marriage, Anna finally said that she was pregnant with a baby girl. Her name was Brianna. Phoenix still hadn't found anyone special. I think. She could be hiding it.

But for right now, everything was going perfectly.

---

24 hours earlier . . .

Hans's P.O.V.

God I'm so nervous. Tomorrow is my big moment. I can't mess it up. Nothing will mess up tomorrow. Everything had to be perfect.

I walked up to Anna's door and knocked. I tried to look as casual as possible. This was a surprise. Elsa didn't know anything about it. All she knew was that it would be a date. A picnic under the stars.

"Coming!" Anna chimed. She opened the door and smiled.

"May I come in?" I asked politely.

"Sure! Don't mind this mess. Still getting used to the child, you know?" she said, letting me in. Same old Anna. Upon looking around, I saw that light pink and yellow clothes were scattered everywhere. Soft colored clothing were lain on the bed and wardrobes. "Do you need anything?" she asked, closing the door.

"Actually, yes. I need your help. See, tomorrow Elsa and I are going on a date. And I sort of need your help to practice."

Her face lit up as she asked, "Practice . . .?"

I sighed happily and continued, "I . . . I want to propose to her." She giggled and jumped everywhere. Yup. She hasn't changed a bit. "So?"

"I will definitely help. Pretend that this is the real deal. I will be Elsa. First things first, down on one knee," she said, composing herself to try to match Elsa's attitude. She put one hand on her hip and pointed down with the other one.

"Is it necessary?" I asked.

"Do you want to propose or not?" she asked, crossing her arms. I sighed and knelt down on one knee. "Okay. Next step, say something that really catches her attention then ask the big question."

"Okay. Anna-"

"Elsa!" she demanded quickly. I sighed again and chuckled.

"Elsa, I know that we have had a rough history. I'm very sorry for everything I have done in the past. If I was able to take everything back, believe me, I would. Thank you for understanding everything I have gone through. You were the only friend I had when I needed one most. Thank you for being by my side at all times, even if you weren't really with me.

"From the moment I first saw you, I fell in love. You are a very talented, strong woman. No matter what happens, I will love you until the very end. You deserve much better than me. Other men with a better past and reputation. But no other woman will steal my heart the way you did. No other woman will show me the light the way you did. I will not offer my hand to any other woman. Elsa," I grabbed Anna's hand between my two hands and continued, "will you marry me?"

Anna just stared at me, wide eyed, unblinking. "That was beautiful . . ." she finally said. I let go of her hand and stood up. "I think you're ready."

---

Elsa's P.O.V.

Hans held my hand and gave it a tight squeeze. I looked up at him and smiled. "Is here good?"  he asked, pointing down.

"It's perfect." He set down the picnic basket and pulled out a blue checkered blanket. The placed it on the ground and sat down. I followed  and sat down. "This really is beautiful," I remarked, looking at the calm lake.

"It is," he said, smiling. "You know, you remind me of this lake," he said. I looked at him and tilted my head a little, curious.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because you're just as calming and beautiful as it is," he said, wrapping his hand around mine once more. I felt my cheeks hot from blushing.

"I'm flattered," I said and giggled. I put my head on his shoulder and just studied the scenery. Every little detail of the beauty and peace.

❄❄❄

"Elsa, I, uh. I have something to tell you," Hans suddenly said. We were already getting ready to leave. It was (well looked like) already passed midnight. We had our picnic under the stars. It was the best date I have ever had.

"Yes?" I asked curiously. That was when he knelt down on one knee.

"Elsa, I know that we have a rough history. I'm truly sorry for everything in the past. If there is any way to take it all back, trust me I would. Thank you for understanding everything I have gone through. Although I really don't deserve it. You were the only friend I had when I needed one most. Thank you for being at my side at all times, even if you weren't really there." I felt my eyes get watery as I smiled. "From the moment I saw you, I fell in love. I love the way your eyes twinkle brilliantly with the snow. Your melodious voice. You are a very beautiful, strong woman. No matter what happens, I will love you until the very end. I know you deserve better than this. Other men with a better past and reputation. But no woman will ever steal my heart the way you did. No other woman will show me the light the way you did. I will not offer my hand to any other woman." Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Tears of happiness. "Elsa," he said, pulling out an icy blue box. My jaw dropped slightly while I kept a smile. "Will you marry me?"

I have been waiting for this moment my entire life. For the moment a man would ask me to be his life long partner. I felt speechless. I couldn't move. But somehow, I managed to say one word. That one word that would change our relationship forever.

"Yes."

-------

Well. That's the end. :'(  But I think I'm going to write another Helsa fanfiction. Thank you all for your support and reads. Shout outs go to:

Phoenix_Of_Arendelle

As-Cool-As-Ice

Live_Like_Kristy

Thank you guys for the ideas in this book. And thank you, fellow readers, for reading all the way through. I hope you've enjoyed! See you soon!