Hint of Light

Elsa's P.O.V.
I ran top the center of the room, desperate to get away from the two guards. I didn't want to hurt them as I had done with Anna. "No, please," I begged, holding both of my hands up to my torso. All of a sudden, an arrow was shot. Coming directly to me. All too quickly, I held my hands up in front of my face for protection. The arrow was caught in the ice barrier I had formed out of defense.
"Stay away!" I warned them, firing ice at one of the guards. I was unwilling to fight them. I didn't want to use my powers for evil. Breathing heavily, I slowly brought both of my hands down. But the men just wouldn't stop. I caught them running straight for me. A little more anger rushing through me, I shot a few more blasts of ice to them.
Soon enough, I had them cornered. First was the guard on my left. I caught him off guard as I fired sharp icicles, pinning him into the wall. One final icicle was fired directly in front of his throat. Out of the corner of my eye, the other guard seemed to be watching. I, again, shot blasts of ice at him. One going straight for the bow he had in his hand. The weapon was flicked aside. I formed an ice barrier, pushing him out to the balcony. As he was pushed to the closed door, my anger grew even more. I tightened the muscles on my hand, making the ice barrier have a stronger push on the man. He, eventually, broke the glass door and fell. I furrowed my brows and checked my teeth in anger as he struggled to prevent the fall from the balcony. Just a little more and he would fall to his death.
"Queen Elsa! Don't be the monster they fear you are!" a voice called from behind me. I turned my head around, anger burning within me, and caught sight of the man. The man Anna had wanted to marry. Immediately, I released my grasp from the two weapons I had and realized what I had done. I was truly becoming a monster. Suddenly, I heard a crashing sound. I looked up and directly above me was an ice chandelier. I gasped in horror and ran as fast as I could to get out of the way. Just as I heard it crash on the ground, I slipped on the ice and fell.

I shot up from bed, confusion swirling around within me. What the heck was that? Was that Hans there? Why did I dream about this? I don't remember experiencing any of this. In the dream I somehow felt . . . different. It didn't feel like it was me. Who were the two guards? And why were they trying to kill me? I didn't think these questions would ever go away. I also didn't think I would ever go to sleep again with the questions constantly bugging me.

I slowly lowered my head and placed it on my pillow. I'm scared I'll never know the answers to those questions.

-------
Hey guys! Sorry this was such a short chapter. The next chapter will be longer. I promise. Thank you all for taking the time to read and comment. It really means a lot to me. Thanks again. Bai!